Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I'll take the vagina in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

breasts any day..Im new to this so looking sexy n real is very important for me this moment

Banned Read only
    Vagina, but only if the genie could make me VERY pretty too.

A d*ck or a brain?

You can never have both as a man, it seems.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I'd take the brain anyday, penises can be soooooo annoying.

Vagina for me. I could still wear all guy clothes. But, I wouldn't need to tuck to wear bikini with a bit of padding up top.

i would take the vagina, because i can still be a guy outside if i wanted.

...and the male brain thought long and carefully, considering all options...the pros & cons for each. The brain reasoned "If the genie turned up, SHE did so with purpose. Genie was there for a reason.....and new what I wanted; She didnt need to ask." The male brain woke....and was reminded to hang out the washing. ;-)

Given the number of complaints about this thread from GG members, I'm amazed it's still going after two months and hasn't been shut down by the mods.

This is one of those "campfire" questions, like when as teens you'd ask someone "if you had to, which of these members of the opposite sex would you kiss?". It's meaningless. It isn't going to happen. It makes us look juvenile. And I know none of us are taking it seriously, but it's upsetting the ladies. The native anatomical ones.

For the record, the genie can get stuffed. Being a woman with someone making love to my vagina or playing with my breasts is fantasy stuff only because that's where I am on the TG spectrum. Lovely and highly arousing fantasy but not worth upsetting my wife over by talking publicly as if it were a real possibility which I'd choose.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Flowers View Post
    This is one of those "campfire" questions, like when as teens you'd ask someone "if you had to, which of these members of the opposite sex would you kiss?". It's meaningless...

...Lovely and highly arousing fantasy...
    That's all this thread is to me as well, even though I did post something to it. There are plenty of times men, when they get together, either as a completely male group or a group with only one or two female members in it (kinda like a garage or a construction site) they usually talk about things that they wouldn't dare mention around others, although it usually spills out into those other areas, like bars and such. (One of these is the "I'd like to get her number" comments from men in a reationship...just guys writing their name in the snow so to speak).

Women obviously have there on version of that scenario as well, such as happily married women flipping through a magazine and seeing an ad with a man who looks (IMO) more fake than the Abercrombie models saying "I'd like to have him" (My mom has done these type of statements about singers...I know it happens, don't act like it doesn't).

All in all, this isn't a "real discussion" but rather one that is had for fun...and it might be slightly juvenile, but a good bit of the forum doesn't have anyone to discuss these things with in real life. It's like having a teenager post on Yahoo Answers asking if she should shave her armpits or "other" areas...ultimately it doesn't matter to anyone except her and people who might see her naked, but it gives her the feeling that she has someone to talk to about it (anonymity is a powerful tool).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

It's not about your "shop talk", or "pissing in the snow", or whatever it is men do when they get together...

It's the complete failure in the realization of the sexism in this thread.

Is this the most sexist thread on this forum? Not quite...but, it's up there. As a WOMAN, my body parts are not your ornamentation. They are not things to be chosen, as if you are picking them out of a f*cking Crate and Barrel catalogue.

Ridiculous. What the magic genie should have done was given you a free pass to a class in feminism.

Go figure it out and get back to me. The right mindset would probably help you "pass" in many more ways than choosing between magical tits or a magical vagina.

I'm going to fly off on my unicorn now...let me grab a magazine to pick out my other organs.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

And before this turns into a pissing contest, this thread is done!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn