Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

I've wished I could experience what it's like to have a vagina since I was young. I've always been self-conscious about my chest so I can count that one out.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I actually like my penis. If my forms were really my boobs, though... ^_^
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Ill take a vagina. It would be best. I can stuff a bra.

As many people mentioned, I'd go with the vagina too. Easier to conceal, and also the fact that it's much harder to get or even replicate one (both financially, and physically) than to get some breasts!

A new set of Callaway golf clubs. Oh sorry not in the list huh?? OK breast I like my little p just fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I will do without breast until I can buy them or until I find another genie!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I would have to say Vagina because you can always get breast that are almost like the real thing but they can't make a vigina that is functional like a born females.

I would opt for a Vagina for a week providing my wife could have a Penus for a week and no intrusions while we worked out the kinks. Should we have a renew the trials option?

JohannaSophia

Danni Renee's GG SO Deana ♥ Danni's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    I would tell the Genie to put my wish on credit, and to go find one of my friends here on this Forum, and grant them 2 wishes.
    Talk about sweet! I hear so much about CDers being so selfish and this is totally the opposite

Hugs,
    Deana

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I used to imagine what it would be like to have a female body.

Now, when I want one I simply put on my suit and I get BOTH items mentioned here! Like Sunday afternoon. When it felt so good, I simply couldn't take it off and slept in it! I didn't sleep very well, tho. I was too stimulated!

Not sure which was more exciting. My "reality" or my dreams!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Always wanted my very own vagina.

Vagina for sure.

I would not want the monthly problems but if I could have children YES.

As everyone says I can buy breasts any size. LOL

I think for me it'd be the breasts provided they came with softer feminine skin for the rest of me too. If not it'd be the vagina.
    Katie

Breasts. The latter means the VERY unwelcomed monthly friend, and after being married for 30 years and seeing the misery my wife goes through.......

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Boobies prolly ........
    But then that genie seems rather a bullying cheeky type so praps I'd give him sexual directions in return - lol

Aspiring Member
    I still go for the breast but wouldn't it be interesting if with the vagina you got also got the emotions that control, let me crude for just a moment, the use of it. I know as a male what I think about sex but I really have no real understanding, other than what I have read or heard how a woman deals with sexual emotions.

Kitty

I would give anything to experience pregnancy. I would ask for a vagina. I think I would then be a lesbian and need the help of a fertility clinic to get pregnant.

I would wish for a vagina in a heart beat!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Lots of thoughts here so let me give my answer:

At first, like so many here, I thought "breasts", size DD (or DDD). But, I live as a male. My friends know me as a male, and in the summer, I participate in activities where many of us go barechested. Breasts would be a serious problem, a complete lifestyle change.

I am a "senior citizen". At this point, my "male member" has seen better days. It often suffers from ED, especially if called upon more than twice a week. The boys aren't doing their job either, I have to rub a testosterone replacement gell onto my body every morning.

Because my wife has been through menopause, she has a dry and thin vagina and conventional sex is painfull for her so that doesn't happen very often. Instead, she takes care of me in other ways (I'm trying to stay within the forum rules here). While I get five or ten seconds of one time pleasure, she has orgasms that seem to last twenty or more seconds each and she can have two, three, sometimes more in a single session. Strong ones that make the blood rush to her chest and face. I have told her before that I was jealous and wished I had a vagina.

So, I would choose the vagina. Nobody but mmy wife and my doctor would need to know, I would just have to not undress in front of others and I would have to sit to pee. Not much of a sacrifice if you ask me. I wish I could have the same multiple strong orgasms she has.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-31-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: some things are not allowed
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Vagina for sure for me with out question
    Mistybtm

I'll have the 36C breasts, sunny side up... with a side of bacon and a glass of fresh squeezed OJ. I have not had much luck with vaginas . Just too expensive for me. I've ended up losing every one I have ever had.

Last edited by eluuzion; 08-31-2011 at 07:19 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I'd go for breasts

Silver Member
    Vagina, as the old joke goes with one of those you get whateverelse you want if you do things right!!! This is of course in a dream.

Sigh.......vagina, please.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I have the breast - so without a doubt VAGINA. OMG !!!! to really experience the primping
    getting ready to go out on a date ( spa, nails waxing, hair, shopping etc) finally getting dressed,
    being picked up and courted, "kind of" resisting then having long romantic sex, being held afterwards
    and being ravished again .......................