Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

I would easily say vagina. As it had been mentioned, breasts can develop a bit and form from estrogen and cheaper if done surgically. I would love to experience what it is like to have a fully functioned vagina and be able to have a lot of fun playing with it. Hehe.
    -Kelsey Danielle <3 xoxo

Vagina!!!! All the way. I can get breasts!!! ( I have pantied vagina envy)

Lets see the choice is:

bras are no longer optional, chest must covered in public, possible back problems, having to say "my face is up here" when talking to guys

Or

PMS,menstrual cramps, bleeding, vaginal discharge, UTIs, yeast infections,Tampons,pads, Standing to pee is not optional,Hormones,taking birth control pills or risk possible pregnancy

Decisions Decisions!

I hope that the vagina includes wider hips or childbirth is really going to hurt

Where is that bottle?
    Last edited by joanna marie; 08-31-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Former Member
    I like the OEM equipment I have already. I'm not looking to replace any of it with aftermarket parts! I'd throw down the jeanie lamp and run like hell!

Gotta be a Vagina as I'm leaning more toward TS than CD. Great question by the way!

ChanDelle

Both are tempting..at times. But reality sets in and I too would have to pass and keep what I got. I like being duel gendered and being able to pass as a man or as a wpoman at will any toime or any place, so either would not allow me to be me.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Which would you choose and why? Breasts or a vagina?
    VAGINA!!! hands down! Breast are cheaper and easier to buy and there are no "working" parts to worry about.

This is one weird Gennie .....

I've always been a breast man , so i'll go with that .

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    I would put the Genie bottle down and creep away.
    anytime I interacted with a Genie in Dungeons & Dragons, it always turned out bad, I don't think our DM liked me...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Allison View Post
    So many are saying that they already have breasts. I'm wondering if this means they have large male breasts or female breasts from implants or hormones.
    I have Gynecomastia, I measure out at about a 38C

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I like the OEM equipment I have already. I'm not looking to replace any of it with aftermarket parts! I'd throw down the jeanie lamp and run like hell!
    Amen Sister..!
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Tough question, I feel no affinity towards my male parts but OTOH I don't find vaginas very attractive either.
    I'll go with boobs for now but ask me again when I'm more free to express my feminine side.

Can you wish to give someone else a vagina?

Well lets see if i had real breasts i would never get out of the shower.....But if i had a real pussy i might have enough money to buy all those shoes i want..

Clarification?

Hmm, I think I would go with vagina. As many have said already, it is much easier to grow or buy breasts. But I don't know if I am ready to have my male bits disappear yet either. Can I keep those too? The genie never said it would remove them...

Vagina for me. No question.

My ideal would be to be a ******* so it would be breasts for me. I'm quite happy with having man parts, I'd just like a figure to make the clothes look better. Plus I'm no fan of the look of implants.

I would absolutely choose to have a vagina. I've spent many many hours wondering what that would be like.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Black View Post
    Well lets see if i had real breasts i would never get out of the shower.....But if i had a real pussy i might have enough money to buy all those shoes i want..
    hmmm dirty girl, my first thought was something similar;-) but on a practical level i want nor desire either and i would love to give it to some needy sister here

I'll take the Breasts

Heather J.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    OEM is a pretty scary quality level. What would happen if it failed and what would the failure be? Yikes!
    Failure could be anything from minor to catastrophic like anything else...question is who honors the warranty and how long is it???
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I need a clarification, just the vagina not the uterus? Makes a difference on pros and cons. Ability/worry of pregnancy and that monthly friend issue. I would still go for it in a dream since it is either breast or vagin, I will stay with my pick either way, but I would lean more toward the uterus/vagina as a package deal. How about you other vagina choosers, With or without the uterus?
    It was stated that it was OEM so I would have to believe it would come with all the necessary adapters and fittings to make it functional.

Where is Karren when we need her engineering skills??????????
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Vagina....means bigger hips leading to a curvier body. As said previously the breast will come later

I don't think my boobies would be more sensitive if they were any bigger so I don't care about that. Vagina?? eeeewwwww gross! I'm glad I'm a sissy not a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Black View Post
    shoes...and breast surgery to get large boobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

I would opt for the vagina as long as the genie let me keep the male parts too. Now thats what i call versatility, amd if someone gets mad at you and tells you to go "F" yourself instead of getting upset you could just say "ok".

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    That made me laugh. I'd be the same. "What sort of half assed genie bottle is this! Are you on work experience or what? Give me the other guy!"
    Really, I'd punch that genie in the mouth... sorry.. its me Irish temper.

April

That is a tough question, small boobs would be nice, but a working vagina is much harder to come by.