Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts or Vagina?

I think I would select Vagina although I would be very nervous because it would be permanent choice

Kelli

Aspiring Member
    Now if the genie had said, try one or the other for two weeks then keep it or not I would go with the vagina. I am afraid during that two weeks, ****ty might not be a strong enough word for my behavior. Would it not be terrible to have it for two weeks and never use it?

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I need a clarification, just the vagina not the uterus? Makes a difference on pros and cons. Ability/worry of pregnancy and that monthly friend issue. I would still go for it in a dream since it is either breast or vagin, I will stay with my pick either way, but I would lean more toward the uterus/vagina as a package deal. How about you other vagina choosers, With or without the uterus?
    I am also a bit concerned about the price being "free". That makes me suspect it might be another one of those "factory-reconditioned" units. I have learned my lesson more than once on those deals. You get what you pay for. Once you sign the contract, you are on the hook for 19 years of monthly payments. I am finished with that nonsense. I simply don't have enough financial resources left to roll those dice again any time soon...lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no question...vagina...but I'd make sure that the genie included all of the female mental & body changes that come with it...I am assuming that we are all taking for granted that is part of the deal!!!

i think there is flaw in the logic here, but here's my answer and why. i would choose the oem vagina. simple reason, if by oem, you mean the same as what god made for women, then it would be attached to a reproductive system, which would mean hormones and of course breasts would follow. since i am bi now, i would remain bi, have a whole lot of fun and maybe some kids

That is what a god genie should be expected to provide! I'm in!

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    I am hands downs (pun intended) in favor of the va-jay-jay. I am so tired of tucking and forget about a thong without tape! Harry & the twins are getting on my nerves.

Hugs,
    Torrey
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

Definetly a Vagina... once that is in place moving forward wouldn't even need a decision or reason...

I would take the vagina and let the hormones that come with it do their job

Vagina and it's not even close.

Also, it's a trick question -- as long as you get functional ovaries with it, which was part of the deal, you'll be producing your own female hormones too, and you'll have breasts soon enough.

I was all excited about writing this until I got to the last page and found a few people had indeed beaten me to this insight.

form vs function?

I read this post last night and have been thinking about it a lot since. Seems it comes down to form vs. function, don't you think? Within those two parameters, I'd go for form and take wonderful, to-die-for 38D breasts. The femininity of breasts has for me only the stroke of lipstick to compare. So love the warmth of my breasts when adhesively attached and the feminine feel and shape they give, give to my hopes and dreams of being completely the woman I wish I had been born. That little guy below seems almost incidental to the overall femininity I try so hard to experience, with that particular appendage feeling, for the most part, oddly feminine.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 09-03-2011 at 01:09 AM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

When I posed the original question, I wasn't thinking of ovaries, uterus, hormones, etc. I suppose because at my age and my wife's age, all that thinking is behind us. So - it would look like a vagina and work like one sexualy, but none of the other internal female parts. And no hormones. Nor would the breasts come with softer skin, they would just be natural female breasts with natural female nipples. I suppose that might have changed some answers if I had made that clear.

Anyway, here are the results so far as I understand them:

Vagina - 50
    Breasts - 23
    Turn the genie down (neither choice) - 12
    Posts that didn't indicate a choice or were otherwise disqualified - 25

I'll contact the genie and tell him to place her order now.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I confess..when I answered "vagina"..I didnt thought in hormones or physical questions....I just thought putting on a pantyhose or legging and "feel" I have a vagina...oh, dear!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

I like how everyone assumes vaginas and ovaries are interconnected here. They aren't. The OP said
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    I can give you a pair of female breasts, any size you like, or I can give you a working, OEM vagina.
    it didn't say uterus and ovaries, shipping and handling extra and there is a prep charge. So technically having a working vagina (lat:N sheath) doesn't mean you get the extras for free.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Vagina....definetely

I can list a dozen things I'd like that genie to work on to improve my feminine appearance but neither breasts nor a vagina is on that list.

I know I already posted, but I've always wanted to be a girl so a vagina is #1 on my wish list.

I would quickly ask for a vagina no need to think to hard about this and the reason would be a wish to be all woman

Huggs Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    When I posed the original question, I wasn't thinking of ovaries, uterus, hormones, etc. I suppose because at my age and my wife's age, all that thinking is behind us. So - it would look like a vagina and work like one sexualy, but none of the other internal female parts. And no hormones. Nor would the breasts come with softer skin, they would just be natural female breasts with natural female nipples. I suppose that might have changed some answers if I had made that clear.
    Anyway, here are the results so far as I understand them:

Vagina - 50
    Breasts - 23
    Turn the genie down (neither choice) - 12
    Posts that didn't indicate a choice or were otherwise disqualified - 25

I'll contact the genie and tell him to place her order now.
    Oh pooey! What good is the exterier without the interier! I want my fishing equipment back! BAD GENIE! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Junior Member Julie-Ann Fletcher's Avatar
    Have to be a vagina,that way i could wear my knickers and tight jeans with no problems at all
    I love being a gurl

Vagina be it fully operational or not.

OK, let's be clear. You get only the vagina, no other "female parts". No ovaries, no uterus, no giving birth. It is essentially for "recreational use only". Remember, this is a genie, not the Creator.

You also give up your male parts. At this point, you have nothing to produce hormones, female or male, so it's up to you which way to go with HRT (or not).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Oh pooey! What good is the exterier without the interier! I want my fishing equipment back! BAD GENIE! Hugs!
    Don't genie stories always end up where they take the wish literally and you don't really get what you expected. For instance, no one said where these body parts would be located. Makes me think of the one demon in "Little Nicky".

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/l/image...e-nicky-13.jpg

Oh genie, please give me a vagina. Then afterwards I can get breast implants and look how I always wanted to.

OMG, an OEM vagina! Of course this would be the ultimate, regardless of all the trouble she would cause
    Lori