Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am taking a break from the forum

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    you sure do have a full plate to deal with Anne,,,hope everything works out for the best,hang in there!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

anne...you keep the balance and know that you and all you have shared will be missed.....good thoughts to you and your family....be good !

Unhappy

Take care of your family Anne, and don't forget take care of yourself too!

Debby

Anne, I'm sorry it has come to this, we all miss you around here, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I wish the best for your mother, and brother in law, and all the members of your family, I've been through more deaths in the family than I care to remember at my age, and I can tell you none of them get any easier. With two suffering at the same time, your pace must be really draining, and I imagine you are worn out both physically and mentally, try to find a little time for joy, and a reminder of what makes it all worth the effort, find peace, and come home soon.
    With tears in her eyes, Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    OMG Anne, your plate is overflowing!!! No one can take all that emotional stress for any period of time! Girl, not only this forum, but anything that takes your time away from your primary concerns should also be a candidate for a rest! Pull in, refocus, and know that we will miss you. Get control of what you can, go with the flow in what you can't control, but never lose your sense of who you are and what is important!

My best thoughts and prayers go with you

tina

After leaving an OP like I did, I could not just leave and not read the responses. I was unsure of what to expect, and quite frankly, I was a little nervous . . . .

I must say, however, that I am completely overwhelmed, humbled, and grateful. I stated in my OP that I have shed many tears this year, and expect to shed many more in the near future. I am doing so now again. But these are tears of joy and relief. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to all of you for your kind words, support, and friendship.

This forum, and its membership, compose a truly a wonderful, loving, caring, and accepting community. I appreciate and love all of you, and very much look forward to my return, whenever that may be.

Thanks again for the responses and PMs. Your words of kindness and support serve to strengthen my hope and resolve that the sun will yet shine again, and that it will be magnificent and glorious when the clouds part and give way. I am truly appreciative and humbled . . . . .

Love,

Anne

Gold Member
    Family always comes first Anne. I know what it's like to have someone close to you battling cancer and it's not easy. We'll be here for you.

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    Anne-

Just found this thread & you know we will all be here for you when you return. I will certainly miss you, hun. You gotta look after number one.

Hugs,
    Torrey
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

Ain't no break for me, just reloading!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

anne:
    We have never met but yet we have.We (everyone on this forum who visits, reads or contributes) have all met thru out views, our opinions
    and desires. I personally will miss you for what you bring to THIS table.Take some time out for yourself. Cut off your computer. For awhile
    forget the names here. But remember, crossdressing always holds the same majic and can create for our minds and souls the fantastic.
    Abandon this forum, then come back and visit us.But never stop dressing..................................never. dana.

sissify till the moon is new.

Hi Anne,

Please take advantage of all the counseling resourses available thru the hospitals and care-giver help.
    They offer it free, most have a great deal of training and they are there to listen and offer anything from free childcare [ a little break for you ] to pretty much anything you need.

I am so , so sorry you are dealing with allof this. It is so unfair.

Please take care and know we are thinking of you.

Presh and Tea

Ann, if you pop in again I just want to say come back soon girl.

SUZY