Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Breasts or Vagina????? A question.

Re: Breasts or Vagina????? A question.

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, start a controversy, or prove a point. I am, however, extremely curious about how many of the ladies who answered "Vagina" to the thread identify themselves as "heterosexual," how many identify themselves as
    "Gay, Bi or Pansexual," and how many are just "Dazed and Confused."

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    I answered vagina because OP said it was an OEM vagina.

I guess that would make me a lesbian.
    “What would we be if we were normal? I can't even picture it.” – Sookie Stackhouse

Well, I'm heterosexual. I love my wife and don't expect to ever have sex with anyone else. She's not a lesbian, it's just that she seems to have much more fun with what she has than I do with what I have and mine isn't working that well. So we could just do each other with the toy or take turns.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

At this point in my life, I don't need any more complications by thinking about my sexuality. So can I 'pass'?

I identify as heterosexual. And if I had a vagina, I'd have sex with men, because then I'd be a woman. As it stands, (ooh, a pun!) I'm heterosexual, and I have sex with women.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'd have to reply with Vagina as I'm probably leaning more toward TS than purely CD. Oh thought this was another post...duh... blond moment. Hetero orientation.

ChanDelle
    Last edited by ChanDelle; 08-31-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Mis understood

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm pretty straight. So, I didn't give having a vagina much thot when my suit came with one. I WANTED THOSE D BREASTS!

But, after having experienced the seeming COMPLETE DISAPPEARANCE of big Tom and the Boys, I can say it's an AMAZING FEELING!

I don't plan on using it or changing my orientation. But, if it was REAL? Who really knows!?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 08-31-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well, I didn't want either. I like my man bits thank you. But I do wish they were, the "packaway" model.

GOOD QUESTION YOU HAVE HERE! Now I'm not gay, Im not bi, I,m not pansexual! [hell I don't even know what that one means] BUT if I had a working vagina, I still wouldn't be gay, bi or hell I don't even know what that one means! I'd be a happy GIRL!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Allison View Post
    I answered vagina because OP said it was an OEM vagina.

I guess that would make me a lesbian.
    I don't understand. what is an OEM vagina?

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vetobob9 View Post
    I don't understand. what is an OEM vagina?
    OEM means original equipment manufacturer, which wold mean an OEM vagina would give you a fully functional vagina like a GG would have received at birth.

I would say that my answer would have to be curiosity of how a female body works and feels first hand and not have to rely on third party info that is not always correct so that I can have a better understanding of why GG's in general are the way the are and act.
    Last edited by Taylor Skyrim; 08-31-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: forgot to answer the original question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IT'S EITHER WE FIGHT OR WE DIE!

[QUOTE=vetobob9;2585076]I don't understand. what is an OEM vagina?[/QUOTE
    In automobile terms OEM stands for "original equipment manufacturer". I assume that is the meaning here and I would love to have one. I am bi as I am and would probably be bi if I had the vagina. Sure would love to find out.
    Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Skyrim View Post
    OEM means original equipment manufacturer, which wold mean an OEM vagina would give you a fully functional vagina like a GG would have received at birth..
    Yes, as opposed to one constructed in a hospital in the far east from used male body parts.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Aspiring Member
    I think if those that wanted a vagina would prefer one that is OEM over a remanufactured one. I, for one, would prefer all OEM over all else. Oh, I identify as gay, bi, straight and pansexual (whatever that is).
    Diane Elizabeth

Banned Read only
    I picked vagina also. As far as sexuality i'll take it anyway i can get it

(within normal constraints anyway ie adult humans only)

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    I picked vagina also. As far as sexuality i'll take it anyway i can get it

(within normal constraints anyway ie adult humans only)
    [SIZE="4"]Deborah, I couldn't of said it better.....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Hetero now...but with the vagina I would be lesbian...I prefer women.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

a Brazilian here! Marcia Polari's Avatar
    I've been hetero so far and would keep on being hetero if I got a OEM vagina, if you know what I mean.

Just a lesbian TS here!

Best Wishes
    Robin Lee

I answered vagina. I like girls and non-binary people.

So far the other thread has close to 130 responses and over 3,000 hits. Someone counted and about two thirds of the respondents want the vaginas, even more so if they are working vaginas, and some want the uterus and ovaries too.

I'd love to know ... surely there must be a mechanical reason to want the vagina and not just have it for looks? I understand a TS wanting one, but I thought what differentiates CDs from TSs is, you know, not having an issue with their boy parts?

I also wonder why almost no one cared to answer the questions asked here.
    Reine

I am Hetero and monogamous but enjoy anal play. I am "Curious George," I wanted a vagina for me and a penus for my wife and a week off to break in the parts. I don't see myself interested in Lesbian Sex but would probably appreciate permission to sample a variety of penuses.

JohannaSophia

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    So far the other thread has close to 130 responses and over 3,000 hits. Someone counted and about two thirds of the respondents want the vaginas, even more so if they are working vaginas, and some want the uterus and ovaries too.

I'd love to know ... surely there must be a mechanical reason to want the vagina and not just have it for looks? I understand a TS wanting one, but I thought what differentiates CDs from TSs is, you know, not having an issue with their boy parts?

I also wonder why almost no one cared to answer the questions asked here.
    At any given time some of those who identify as CD will turn out later to be TS. Besides, I don't think everyone in that thread identified as CD. I don't, and I'm pretty sure some people in that thread were transwomen who are already on hormones -- I distinctly remember comments suggesting that they already had breasts, so they would take the other option.
    Last edited by SabrinaEmily; 09-05-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaEmily View Post
    At any given time some of those who identify as CD will turn out later to be TS.
    When I first read your post, I skimmed over the "some" and I thought, "Oh, oh ... someone's new!". There are many people in this forum who are convinced the difference between CDs and TSs is 2 or 3 years. I'm glad I read your post again for clarity.

But I do want to say, if the people who answered in the other thread are representative of the overall membership here, it is unlikely that two thirds are TSs ... unless such threads attract our TS members?
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    ...it is unlikely that two thirds are TSs ... unless such threads attract our TS members?
    I wonder if one can make a straight-like analysis from responses. Does everyone self-identify in a particular category? (Maybe I'm a round-peg in a square hold and don't really know it?)

Or maybe because there are more ways to get breasts but just a few to get vaginas?

In any case, I'm really, really clouded about these types of questions and may not be considering all the details. Am I the only one?

-stephani