Thread: Told my Brother

Told my Brother

This is going to be a short post girls.

Yeasterday my brother and i were driving around and we were talking in the car about transgender and how it all works medically and the like, and he said that crossdressing is a fetish thing and i turned to him and said not everybody is in it for the kink, he turned to me and said how do you know that inreturn i said cause i am one. my brother looked at me and this is his answer you ready ladies and it was ok what ever floates your boat i am cool with and that is were the conversation ended but i got the feel that nothing changed it was like well ok so what, it is your life live it anyway you want to.

told you it was going to be short

love Cath

Short but still nice to read Cathrine.
    Did you feel better for telling him? Or are you a bit worried about what he might say later when he has time to think it over.

SUZY

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Brother can suprise you...My brother was more receptive to the idea than what one of my sisters was.....he was like..oh really? I could have told you that Thirty Years ago....He's such a Liar and stereotypical male, but I Love him.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

HI Catherine,

That is exactly the same phrase my best college buddy said when I told him. We have met a few times since and
    and there is no difference in our relationship. I know now as we part, when we part and we say, "Love yea Man" it is true.

I doubt you have anything to be concerned about! But, if you do I'm sure the wait wont be long! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Over 40 years ago, my first wife divorced me, and at the custody battle she brought up my cross dressing to the judge, my older brother had come to the court with me, and was sitting there listening to the whole thing. On the way home, I not only had to tell him I was one, but I had to explain what it was, all he said was, "oh" and he never said another word about it, and as far as I know he never told a soul, and are relationship didn't change at all. To the best of my knowledge he kept that secret for over 35 years, and never mentioned it again in his life. Brothers can be great!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

How nice Cathrine, really
    My take on brothers? They're Arseholes period.
    Feel free to read into as you will, but please leave me out of any nasty thoughts you may have. lol

That's awesome! I admire your guts. I couldn't tell my brother.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Short...and Sweet,nice to have an understanding Bro

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson