Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to keep the girlish figure

How to keep the girlish figure

Anyone got any tips on how to keep that "girlish" figure. I try to avoid excessive eating at night. Also I rarely eat foods heavy in fat and sugar like cake. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruit.

Any more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

It depends on body metabolism...I eat a bowl of cereal in the morn, drink milk or tea during day to keep stomach semi full then eat healthy for dinner...Also walking doesnt hurt...Thats it for me...

Get up off that thing, and make yourself feel better! In other words stay active and eat healthy and the girlish figure you have should stay around.

Hire Inna to be your coach. What she did with her body is nothing short of amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I play ice hockey a couple days a week... Work out on my universal gym in my garage.. Walk at noon... Eat good and wear a corset!! Lol. If the first 4 don't work the corset will!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I play ice hockey a couple days a week... Work out on my universal gym in my garage.. Walk at noon... Eat good and wear a corset!! Lol. If the first 4 don't work the corset will!!
    What about wearing the corset while playing ice hockey?

i gave up soft drinks, but I might sneak a Coke for a treat once a week.....no more than that. The corn syrup in soda is worse than the sugar.

I run 3-5 miles 4-5 times a week. It's a way of life.

I learned to get rid of a beer gut using an ab roller.....something I learned on http://reneereyes.com/

If any of you think you have issues, just walk a mile a day or every other day for a while, that's a start. Tt's simple, you feel no fatigue, and you will feel great the next day......that's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn26 View Post
    What about wearing the corset while playing ice hockey?
    Way too much breathing involved playing hockey. I do wear a sports bra! The energy consumption is amazing. I take a 5 hour energy before the game and 2 GU energy gel packs during the game just to make it through.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Go to the gym walk a few miles and stay away from soda and fried foods.

BT, Inna is the bomb! Hopefully she will drop in and give us some tips for free!!!

Karren, u b 2 crazy!!!! Seriously, I don't like wearing those things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

My youngest daughter has a figure to die for... she drinks gallons of water a day, eats fresh fruit, salad, meat sparingly but regularly, eats big breakfasts (cereals and fruit), and runs a few miles most days. She does like a baked potato with a protein based filling (tuna, cheese, etc) as a main meal.

But she also eats the stuff I serve her when she is home! As long as it is not for long, in which case she does her own food!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Nathalie,Thanks for the link..

Cardio, cardio, cardio - and eat as little as possible for breakfast and lunch.

8rys, going on walkabout
    My little routine for the last couple months has been Yoga 3 time s a week, eliminating soda and converting my desk to a stand up desk. Since May I have dropped 24 lbs. It would be more but I slipped off the wagon a bit I have been having soda now and again. I have also been using an app on my phone http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ which is a great for tracking calories. I really don't consider it a diet, considering I eat almost anything I want, in fact I am having a beer right now, even after this I still have 348 calories left for the day.

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    I eat anything and almost everything that is edible because i have an extremely high metabolism(10 times the normal human if I remember right). I also walk 2-3 miles a day which also helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IT'S EITHER WE FIGHT OR WE DIE!

Young girlish figure? I have one of those. 14 years old an d4 months preggers.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Even at my advanced age I still have a somewhat girlish figure. Especially since I definitely have natural 40 B's!! I do watch my diet and exercise every day. Strength training one day and then cardio the next day!! I am diabetic so really have to watch the sugar intake!! It is work, but well worth doing!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Buy a farm and raise your own hogs. Pig fat! That's the secret. Whenever you get a hankerin' for some of those healthy whole grains or steel cut oats or organic fresh fruit, potatoes, beets or carrots, feed them to your hog. That's what makes them fat. Then you eat the pig along with some leafy green vegetables and that keeps you thin. Try not to work too hard or you'll work up an appetite.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm with Taylor, it's all about the metabolism.

. . . And the hating begins in

. . .

I've heard (and tried, with decent success) that you can develop hips by standing up, placing a broomstick across the back of your shoulders, hanging your arms over the broomstick, and doing side-bends.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Dani xo View Post
    I've heard (and tried, with decent success) that you can develop hips by standing up, placing a broomstick across the back of your shoulders, hanging your arms over the broomstick, and doing side-bends.
    I do squats and leg lifts and it seems to work for me. Here's what my hips look like. I've always had bigish hips though so it may not help other people.

I know smoking is bad but I'm trying to quit.

I have a high metabolism, but i also run and play sports alot. Minimum 3 days a week for atleast 2hrs a session.
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I'm still working on getting a girlish figure. I Cut back on soda. Try to exercise three to 5 times a week. I do walking,stationary bike, Yoga, do some weight training once a week . Lost over 20 lbs since January. I just do different things, but when I do the bike I feel it tighten up my belly. As most men that is the trouble sopt. Wish I could suck it out and split it between the breast and butt regions.

Aspiring Member
    Eat a balanced diet no soda lots of water weight training and cardio I like to mixit up boxing jumping ropetread mill and running

motion + diet s what its all about , and thats common sence !!! . My sport is triathlon so lots of traning for all parts of the body, not too much excess mussle build up but it suretones up what you already have, it certainly gives me a good figure , great legs and a rock solid behind . that a lot of women would die for,

sorry to say it but there is no miricale pill or diet as in the long run it al boils down to a bait of hard work from your side with both the mental so you eat well and the phyisical so you firm up .