Thread: Fun moment while out shopping

Fun moment while out shopping

Yesterday I was in a supermarket, and had seen 2 blouses that I liked. With no real standardisation of clothes sizing, I wasn't going to buy and hope for the best, but with only two cubicles in store for trying stuff on, which were overseen by two female sales staff, I thought I wouldn't get a the chance to try one of them on, as I was in drab. However the opportunity to get in a cubicle arose, so I got in a tried one on and it seemed OK. However as I exited the cubicle one of the sales staff noticed me and the one item I had. I knew she had seen me and what I had tried on, and she went straight to the other sales assistant and must have said something to her, as I noticed them both looking and watching me as I went up and down a couple of aisles. There was a promotion on, for a money off voucher if you bought clothing over a certain value. Since the two blouses were over the threshold for the offer, I went up to them both and asked for a voucher. They didn't have any and told me to ask at the checkout. There were no comments made and not a hint of any nastiness, but they both had a smile on their faces, as did I.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

you made their day and they made yours!!!!!!!!!!!