Thread: Need advice quick!

Need advice quick!

I am currently feaking out
    I have come out to some friends but not all. later some of the friends are coming over and they will meet Desa for the first time as well as find out I'm a C/D, I want to come out to everyone but am so anxious and nervous. my G/GF says go for it and that I look great but I just don't know.
    seeking advice from my friends here.
    Desa
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Hi Desa

I'm not exactly sure what you want advice about - but if it is how you look in the photos you posted, I think you look great!
    Fundy
    ----------
    Be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu
    (may all beings everywhere be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all)

What's the worst that could happen? After you find the answer to that question, ask yourself if you can live with that in the case that it does happen. Now you have the answer as to what you need to be doing.

First I would says all those coming need to know about Desa

You should not suddenly appear as Desa as some may not be happy about this even if they understand about your dressing

Knowing is one thing seeing is quite another

If all of those visiting are happy to see Desa then just try and relax
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Fundy View Post
    Hi Desa

I'm not exactly sure what you want advice about - but if it is how you look in the photos you posted, I think you look great!
    I'M not sure either. Just panicking a little.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post

You should not suddenly appear as Desa as some may not be happy about this even if they understand about your dressing

That is a very good point.

Very good advice.

I have always had in mind that if I were somehow outed to friends, I wouldn't be looking to exploit such knowledge as an excuse to have them meet my better side (short of transitioning, of course). Your friends may be comfortable in knowing of your TG nature but meeting you in girl mode takes things to an entirely new level. It's not something to take on lightly or with haste.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

You do look great, I hope everything goes well for you. Maybe you should consider just talking to them first , Then showing them when they are ready.

I agree with Shelly , and make sure they know what you will be dressed like before hand and decide what is most important to you , being who you are when you like or friendships.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Thanks all I! I decided to not surprise them. maybe I'll just see if I can bring it up tonight. I hated taking everything off but in the end I agree that its better to ease into it.
    Thanks again,
    Desa.

I think it was a good idea not to surprise your friends and to wait until they want to meet Desa Ray.

Let us know it goes when you do bring it up to them.
    I haven't told any of my friends but the urge, and desire, is strong to tell someone about myself. This forum is one thing but telling a friend in person is another.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I you have 100% support from your GG girlfriend then nothing else matters.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!