Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Dressed as a Male

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar

Wife Dressed as a Male

I have been in a pink zone the last couple of weeks due to my wife buying me girl clothes, offering to and sharing dresses and her willingness to let me dress however I want.

Anyway, this morning, I am in a miniskirt and top surfing and something just occurred to me. When we first met, my wife told me about a year or so she spent where she dressed as a male every day during the eighties in college. She said it was because she really liked Annie Lenox of Eurythmics back then.

I am wondering if I should bring it up. I mean, I don't really have any questions about it just because of my CD tendencies. However, I am wondering if it would open up more doors for us if we talked about it.

I can only imagine her being more accepting of my CDing in only one way: in the bedroom. But she doesn't appear to be interested in that though I definitely am.

I mean, Halloween is just around the corner and it is her favorite holiday because, in her words, she gets to dress up and have fun. I wonder if she would dress as a guy and I could dress as a woman?

I'm still thinking this through but I would be interested in others' thoughts.

GREAT IDEA.

If I can get my gg friend to do it I will.

What a fun nite that could be.

It wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. You are so lucky to have a wife like that, even if she doesn't go for this!

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Instead of just outright asking her...play some Eurythmics toonage for a day or so and see if she reacts to it....then bring it up.
    I love Annie Lenox as well...she ahs a very powerful vocal style.
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 09-05-2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Capitalization
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Just Play "Sweet Dreams are made of this" ... That should do it. Go for it...

Isn't there a verse in one of the songs that goes something like-

"Sweet dreams are made of these
    Me with boobs and you in jeans!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    Instead of just outright asking her...play some Eurythmics toonage for a day or so and see if she reacts to it....then bring it up.
    I love Annie Lenox as well...she ahs a very powerful vocal style.
    That's an idea. In fact, my project today is to reconfigure our home theatre system and mount the speakers on the wall. Guess Best of Eurythmics will be the test album once I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Isn't there a verse in one of the songs that goes something like-

"Sweet dreams are made of these
    Me with boobs and you in jeans!"

LOL...they also have a song called "Would I Lie To You?".
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-05-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: merged consecutive post please use edit or multiquote functionn

I have a version of "Why" which Annie sang on the MTV Unplugged series many years ago that will blow you out of the water....The CD sleeve relates a story to this particular recording and why it is considered by some to be one of the greatest moments for the MTV Broadcast.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASMHwA4oP8
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Dear yangstyle.
    This is my greatest fantasy. my wife should dress and act as male when I dress and act as female. i love absolute total crossdressing and role reversal to be included in our menu of love.
    Last edited by susmitha; 09-05-2011 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yangstyle View Post
    I have been in a pink zone the last couple of weeks due to my wife buying me girl clothes, offering to and sharing dresses and her willingness to let me dress however I want.

Anyway, this morning, I am in a miniskirt and top surfing and something just occurred to me. When we first met, my wife told me about a year or so she spent where she dressed as a male every day during the eighties in college. She said it was because she really liked Annie Lenox of Eurythmics back then.

I am wondering if I should bring it up. I mean, I don't really have any questions about it just because of my CD tendencies. However, I am wondering if it would open up more doors for us if we talked about it.

I can only imagine her being more accepting of my CDing in only one way: in the bedroom. But she doesn't appear to be interested in that though I definitely am.

I mean, Halloween is just around the corner and it is her favorite holiday because, in her words, she gets to dress up and have fun. I wonder if she would dress as a guy and I could dress as a woman?

I'm still thinking this through but I would be interested in others' thoughts.
    That sounds like great fun to me. And it may open up a lot of other fun too.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    I have a version of "Why" which Annie sang on the MTV Unplugged series many years ago that will blow you out of the water....The CD sleeve relates a story to this particular recording and why it is considered by some to be one of the greatest moments for the MTV Broadcast.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASMHwA4oP8
    Wow..Annie Lenox The greatest....Thanks Jackie
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by drag n fly View Post
    Wow..Annie Lenox The greatest....Thanks Jackie
    Most Welcome.....I have more links which I plan to post soon..but I will not Hi-Jack this thread for that.

A good number of years ago, my wife and I went to a Halloween party dressed as "a lumberjack with his best girl by his side" (per Monty Python's Flying Circus). My wife was the lumberjack and I was the "best girl". It was a lot of fun for both of us, but didn't lead to anything else. I really prefer seeing my wife in her feminine best.
    Phoebe

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe Reece View Post
    A good number of years ago, my wife and I went to a Halloween party dressed as "a lumberjack with his best girl by his side" (per Monty Python's Flying Circus). My wife was the lumberjack and I was the "best girl". It was a lot of fun for both of us, but didn't lead to anything else. I really prefer seeing my wife in her feminine best.
    I prefer seeing my wife as feminine as possible as well. However, considering we were married eight years before I told her about my CDing, I'm not sure I can lodge any complaints. I am hoping it leads to other things. We'll see.

Perhaps the reason your wife supports your dressing is because she sees something similar in herself. It seems worth exploring.

My wife dresses like a lumberjack half the time but doesn't see it as crossdressing. She's just "liberated." she doesn't see me as liberated though. I'm just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Perhaps the reason your wife supports your dressing is because she sees something similar in herself. It seems worth exploring.

My wife dresses like a lumberjack half the time but doesn't see it as crossdressing. She's just "liberated." she doesn't see me as liberated though. I'm just weird.
    Yes, I think you're right. Although, I will say that she has been dressing more feminine since I came out to her.

Annie Lenox in a man's suit still radiates about as much feminine energy as ten typical CDers in gowns and heels ... sorry girls!

- Diane

I agree with those who said to play a Eurythmics song.

Yangstyle, I had a quick peek at your past posts and it looks as though you and your wife are very much connected. It's clear that you love one another a great deal, and in relationships like this I can't imagine anyone keeping secrets thoughts.

In this spirit, why don't you just ask your wife if she might be interested in role reversal? You could remind her of her Annie Lennox days (I loved her music too), and ask if she has ever felt a desire to genderbend in anyway (in or out of the bedroom). Be sure and tell her it is OK if she doesn't want to and that you might have misunderstood what she told you all those years ago. But honestly based on what you've described, it is an honest question. The worst she can say is no, she is not interested. I can't stress enough the importance of letting her know that you love her no matter what her feelings are about this and that you will respect her feelings.

The bottom line is, you should be asking her how she feels and not us!
    Reine

Or you could download the ringtone "Sweet dreams..." to her cell phone.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Annie%20Len...%20Lyrics.html

Platinum Member
    It wouldn't hurt to ask next time you have a conversation about CDing. I don't mean this as a ploy to get your wife to accept you in the bedroom - but to have a little better understanding of her attitudes generally. But regarding the bedroom, I think its fair, since she's accepting of your dressing to let her know that its something that interests you....no expectations, no obligations, just something you think could be fun. She may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Yangstyle, I had a quick peek at your past posts and it looks as though you and your wife are very much connected. It's clear that you love one another a great deal, and in relationships like this I can't imagine anyone keeping secrets thoughts.

In this spirit, why don't you just ask your wife if she might be interested in role reversal? You could remind her of her Annie Lennox days (I loved her music too), and ask if she has ever felt a desire to genderbend in anyway (in or out of the bedroom). Be sure and tell her it is OK if she doesn't want to and that you might have misunderstood what she told you all those years ago. But honestly based on what you've described, it is an honest question. The worst she can say is no, she is not interested. I can't stress enough the importance of letting her know that you love her no matter what her feelings are about this and that you will respect her feelings.

The bottom line is, you should be asking her how she feels and not us!
    Actually, when I first came out to her, one of the questions she asked was whether I wanted her to dress as a man. I was still freaked out about telling her at all so I said no.

I'm not attracted to men but I think it would be fun to do this with my wife. You know...for kicks.

And Kimdl93 below makes a good point. My wife has always been very open about her thoughts with me. The best course if probably to just come out and ask her next time we talk about it. After all, I dress whenever I want now and rely on her to be honest and tell me if it is bothering her. I am not a mind reader.

I guess everything points to just be honest. And yes, we have a terrific relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by yangstyle View Post
    Yes, I think you're right. Although, I will say that she has been dressing more feminine since I came out to her.
    Hi Yangstyle, Can't remember the last time I posted on here but when I saw this I just had to reply.
    I can't help wondering if the reason for this is because she thinks that the reason you like to dress is because she isn't feminine enough for you. I know that from a man point of view this is nonsense but women have a tendency to take responsibility for issues in a relationship and question themselves. Please take this with the good intentions it is intended but perhaphs you could reasure her that your desire to dress is something that is inside you and is nothing to do with anything she has or hasn't done. She sounds like a wonderful womanbut even the most accepting of spouses will go through periods of having doubts and worrying what the future holds.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Jayne View Post
    I can't help wondering if the reason for this is because she thinks that the reason you like to dress is because she isn't feminine enough for you. I know that from a man point of view this is nonsense but women have a tendency to take responsibility for issues in a relationship and question themselves.
    And I can confirm this. Kinda. I also went through a period of stepping up my presentation. But, it wasn't because I felt I wasn't feminine enough for my SO. I did it because I began to realize just how attracted he was to beautiful, well dressed women, and I wanted to be the object of his attraction. It was an attempt to eliminate the competition (from other GGs).
    Reine

Reine, you're so cute! I totally understand your point of view. But I'm sure you've come to realize that you're not really in competition with anyone as your SO has already chosen you as #1. She just wants to experience some of what you experience on a daily basis. At least that's what I think. BTW you're the best!

ChanDelle