Thread: What % are truly hetero

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How about...How many CDs will give you a "straight" answer? lol.
    Asking that question on this forum is almost like asking how many people "lie". lol

Considering that there does not seem to be any agreement or accuracy in any of the attempts to estimate the total number of CDs to begin with...it is not
    realistic to expect any accuracy in any attempts to estimate breakdown categories of an unknown population. That is just my logical opinion.

So, that means all you can expect is WAGuessing and opinions...which of course are often presented as "facts",

It is like asking somebody like me if I quit smoking. My answer is "yes", I quit smoking, because it was getting way out of control. Now, the only time I smoke is when I want a cigarette, lol.

I have seen many indirect "answers" relating to your question on this forum that amount to..."I'm not "gay". I'm only attracted to "men" when I am
    cross-dressed". Now, explain to me just what the h**l that is supposed to mean? heheheee. Is that some concept like a "Mulligan" in golf. Or "it does not count" because you opened your eyes in hide-n-seek? Or "it wasn't me...it was "her"...(imaginary friend)...lol

This is a world where people redefine, modify and "technically" expand definitions and interpretations of their behavior to justify just about anything they do not wish to be held responsible for.

I also agree with the option of just confining your focus and interpretations to your particular circumstances and your SO. That, I can assure you, will be
    confusing enough...

But, if you must know...here is an answer for you...

4 out of every 3 men are hetero. 40% of half of them are CD, with another 75% of the 26% that are lying being bi-sexual. But only 82% of those individuals are being honest with themselves, leaving the remaining 18% engaging in self deception. Plus, 98% of that 18% blame their unacceptable behavior or desires on an imaginary "friend", that is actually claimed to be an existing, but separate personality of a person that exists in their mind, but not in reality...that has nothing to do with any type of personality disorder.
    Unfortunately, it is a fact that 12 out of every 9 CDs have a problem with math...

I hope that clears things up for you...

good luck,
    Last edited by eluuzion; 09-08-2011 at 03:08 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]