Thread: School is back in session YEAH!!!!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

School is back in session YEAH!!!!

Finally all the children are back at school for the daytime hours, which is great as I work nights. So after a few months of wanting to dress, I finally did it today and God did it feel wonderful to just feel like I belonged, I snapped a few pics of me and my outfit and what do you know a couple keepers. Not great but still not bad. LOL I actually felt like a woman looking thru the pics saying stuff like OMG look at my butt or Oh hell no Not keeping that one.
    I think I really need to get out and make some friends that wouldnt mind being around Keri.
    I really need to explore this side of me alot more because keeping her hidden just is not working for me.
    Well anyways here are the pics
    The last one is from the beginning of the summer break
    So what did you do today?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Oh just want to add that the color is horrible, apparently the camera I purchased isnt worth the time Its 10.1megapixels but it is really grainy and the coror and lighting is junk
    I am going to go purchase a better camera and try again soon.. LOL
    It does not look like it but I have lost 21 lbs from the beginning of the summer to today and those capris are a sz 12 versus the 16 that I wore at the beginning of the summer, They still work but slide and fall off very easy.
    15 or 20bs to go. Goal is 185 or a sz 10
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Does that mean that I have to start wearing my schoolgirl outfits again?? Those ones with the kind of tight tops and short skirts like I wore last year during school?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

What are you talking about "Not great?" I think they are all great, and I LOVE the last outfit.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Catastro-fem
    You look very much at peace in the last one. Kinda like "yeah - this is good!"

I'm saying the same thing as I just changed into a nice dress for dinner. I like it.

You look great. Congrats on the weight thing. Don't leave it lying around though or I'll end up with it, and the last thing I need is more weight!

I am Erica 2
    I am Erica2

Platinum Member
    actually, Keri, I think you look great too, and that is not a patronizing comment. I agree with you - having some friends that accept you may be a great thing for you. Is your wife OK with you getting out as Keri, despite her own reservations?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Oh just want to add that the color is horrible, apparently the camera I purchased isnt worth the time Its 10.1megapixels but it is really grainy and the coror and lighting is junk
    I am going to go purchase a better camera and try again soon.. LOL
    Try more light. In the sun, or one of those 500 watt quartz halogen work lights if you have one. Graininess is almost always caused by low light. Some cameras are better then others. More light will fix a poor camera. I'm not as sure about the bad color, but quartz halogen is about as good as you will get for artificial light.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

Photos are ok. We got the idea. And I know about waiting, waiting, waiting. Makes it worthwhile. Best wishes.

Looking good to me.

I know what you mean about the kids in school. Mine just went back a couple weeks ago & I have dressed every chance I get since then.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Kerri, don't go buying a new camera just yet...if it's a 10 mega-pixel version, then it's probably a pretty current model and likely less than 2 years old. Cameras manufactured this recently have very powerful microchips embedded in them and give you a zillion options for settings if the "one size fits all" default point-and-shoot settings aren't working for you.

Some of them have manual settings for different low light conditions (above and beyond the typical flash settings) and can even compensate for incandescent vs. fluorescent vs. natural sunlight conditions. My guess is that is where your problem originated. Then again, corrections can always be made to a limited extent by editing the pictures uploaded onto your computer using the software provided by the camera manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica86 View Post
    What are you talking about "Not great?" I think they are all great, and I LOVE the last outfit.
    I agree, I think you look great!

You look very good - well done on weight loss

I agree on school starting again! Fun fun fun is back in the house! Congrats on the weight loss, what are you doing to help lose the weight?
    Don't be a drag, just be a queen

It has been 2 great days now that they are back and it was 2.5 very long months when they were home and so far this is the breast morning yet