Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just dressing up or dressing up sexy

just dressing up or dressing up sexy

here's something else i thought of too. most of us dress very well and maybe too good. we dress to look sexy and even though we could get buy wearing just the basics, a lot of us wear lace panties and bras, stockings, garter belts or thigh highs. my SO tells me women never wear hose in the summer or in general. she hasn't worn hose or a skirt or a dress for that matter in years.

i almost always wear hose with a skirt or a dress. a lot of times i wear a garter belt. i like lace panties and bras and half slips, camisoles , and full slips. of course being older and growing up in the times when women wear garter belts i think has something to do with it. but then again in think that seeing the tops of your nylons attached to garters is very sexy. one of the things i love about driving my car while i am dressed is sometimes to be able to look down and see this.

i try to be as sexy as i can be when i dress. when i fell sexy, i feel feminine. when i feel feminine, it inspires my confidence to venture out into the world as Cassandra.
    man, i feel like a woman

I really don't do sexy well or even try to be sexy.... Sex really has nothing to do with it.... For me.... I should have been a nun! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry, Cassie. I'm NOT buying it! Girls that go out dressed almost ALWAYS take into consideration how they will be viewed by the folks they see and meet! A little sexy? Maybe. But, REALLY HOT? Not!

It's us closet dressers that REALLY understand what it is to dress for NO OTHER REASON than to feel/look sexy to the max! Because we dress ENTIRELY FOR OURSELVES! LOL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me, it's not really worth dressing up at all if I don't have thigh highs, a bustier with garters, stilettos....well, you get the picture. Unfortunately, I've discovered that it's a lot of work, and as a result I don't dress up nearly as much as I have in the past.

I dress up in everything. I want to express my femininity in all the ways possible. If i was going to be outdoors i would dress in a way that women dress when they are outdoors. So sex has nothing to do with my crossdressing.

i don't know girls, i've seen some of your pictures and i would definitely say sexy. no, i'm not talking 5 inch stilletto heels sexy but sexy. here's how wiki defines sexy:

Sexual arousal, the arousal of sexual desire, during or in anticipation of sexual activity
    Sexual attraction, can refer to anything which has the ability to attract the sexual or erotic interest of a person
    Physical attractiveness, the perception of the physical traits of an individual as being aesthetically pleasing or beautiful

so yeah in my dressing i at least try to achieve the third definition.
    man, i feel like a woman

When I haven't had the chance to dress in a long time, I go for the sexy stuff. The bustier, the garter belt, stockings with the seam up the back, the whole deal. But after a while, I almost always end up in comfortable/casual stuff. Like today I have a t-shirt dress on with normal undies. 'cept for the pantyhose - my wife is always baffled that anyone would choose to wear those.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I really don't do sexy well or even try to be sexy.... Sex really has nothing to do with it.... For me.... I should have been a nun! Lol.
    I think I've seen that picture somewhere !

dressing up totally sexy for me. If not, it doesnt have sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I love dressing nice,especially nice skirt and top combinations or a lovely dress,but doesnt necessarily go that ill wear the frilliest,sexiest undies and I dont own any foundation garments.I only wear lacetops or stilletos on special ocassions too much effort involved to just sit around the house.I'm just as as likely to wear cotton panties and plain bra and tights,still feel great though and thats the main thing

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Catastro-fem
    Now now Karren, You know that nun thing would be a hard habit to break.....

Nice new avatar shot. Who's the cat?

I am Erica 2
    I am Erica2

[SIZE="4"]Hmmm...Not for the sex appeal, I guess, but to feel and look femme, be it just some workout clothes or a simple sun dress with very little makeup and no bling. It's not so much how I look, but how I feel in my heart. Once in a while I'll glam up, but most of the time it's just "Me".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"] Sexxxy, I really do not try to be sexy. We are what we are. I just want to look femm.

Karen are you a cat lover? I never would have guessed.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I've still got aways to go but I always dreamed of just putting on something comfortable, maybe put on a little makeup and spend the day as my feminine side.
    There is a sexy type of component/feeling to that, but I find it more annoying than anything else. I guess that comes with being in your 20s.

Well I'm biased because I am possibly nymphomaniacal? Is that a word? LOL.. Idk.. point is sex is The most important thing of all to me so...yes I strive for 'sexy' but in an understated, unexpected, suggestive rather than 'in your face' way. Although... hmm... 'in your face' or rather my face is certainly fine too.

I quess I fall into the biased group. When I dress, I do the whole nine yards other than makeup. Seldom do I every wear jeans even though Nancie has a couple of pairs. I like skirts and have close to 24 of them. Almost every color other than maybe yellow or pink. I wish I was better with the makeup because it would be makeup each time also. Can't even count the number of outfits I have. And of course heels or boots to match. You have to love it.

I never ever ever ever wear pants when dressed, and avoid t-shirts if I can.
    Dresses or skirts, I can wear pants anytime.

I do not dress to draw attention! I get stared at enough anyhows!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    here's something else i thought of too. most of us dress very well and maybe too good. we dress to look sexy and even though we could get buy wearing just the basics, a lot of us wear lace panties and bras, stockings, garter belts or thigh highs. my SO tells me women never wear hose in the summer or in general. she hasn't worn hose or a skirt or a dress for that matter in years.

i almost always wear hose with a skirt or a dress. a lot of times i wear a garter belt. i like lace panties and bras and half slips, camisoles , and full slips. of course being older and growing up in the times when women wear garter belts i think has something to do with it. but then again in think that seeing the tops of your nylons attached to garters is very sexy. one of the things i love about driving my car while i am dressed is sometimes to be able to look down and see this.

i try to be as sexy as i can be when i dress. when i fell sexy, i feel feminine. when i feel feminine, it inspires my confidence to venture out into the world as Cassandra.
    Part of it is because we love the feel of sexy clothes. I have to say I am not nto plain jane stuff. Frilly, sexy, lacy, feminine - that's me!

I think I go for the classy or refined look witch has some sexy built into it as side effect

These posts just prove how everyone is different. I have noticed that in my small sphere of a world most women dress for convenience unless of course its a "special" time, thing, occassion type of thing.

At my age, and weight, and I gave up sexy years ago. I dress from Capri's to skirts and blouses that most of them look like that would fit into the average office. Or you could wear to a local church function. And I'm in the Closet Doc! Sexy can be fun, but just not practical most of the time. When I dress it's generally for a day or two at a time, and the house, and hobby's just take up to much time, for all that sexy stuff, it gets in the way.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Not to often, but when i do get to drive dressed, i like to show a little lace from the slip. My wife is always telling me take the slip off it's not in style anymore. When i was younger if i would see one inch of slip at the bottom of a skirt it would drive me crazy. It's like i was seeing something that i shouldn't have been showing and the lace was very sexy. I love the feel and iam not ready to let it go, even if my wife calls me granny.

"Real women" that I know only dress "sexy" when they are going someplace special. A nice restaurant, nice bar, certain parties, etc. Of course these are "older" women who are comfortable with themselves and are in a relationship with a male. I do know a couple who put on makeup and "do" their hair to go to the mall, but they are the exception.

I think if you want to pass or emulate a "real" woman, you would want to dress and act like one. No housework in heels, for example.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

When I dress I just dress for the situation, if I'm home I somtimes don't wear makup, I do when I go out. I dress to blend in or to what the occasion calls for. If I want to feel sexy on any given day, I just go to the sexy side of the undies drawer.