Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The rush I get out of forced feminization

The rush I get out of forced feminization

I get such a big rush out of knowing that I am "forced" or I force myself to keep wearing anything feminine. Even though I wouldn't want to take the feminine clothing / gear off, what excites me is the feeling that I don't have a choice and I'll have to keep them on for some time.

For example, I do get a rush when I'm bound with pantyhose on. The reason I find this so exciting is that even if I wanted to, there's nothing I could do to take off my pantyhose. God, I love this feeling of being helpless while wearing pantyhose! I get the same rush when I lock my 5-inch high heeled pumps on my feet and make the keys unavailable for a certain amount of time. Or when I get to paint my toenails a vivid red color while having no remover in the house! (Not fingernails because I haven't got the courage to come out of the closet). Lately, I've been digging into the nail polish area and I want to get myself all the necessary gear to give myself a pedicure with red gel polish, the buff-off kind that's impossible to remove even with acetone but only by filing it off. I find it really exciting to have my toenails painted red and well groomed knowing that it's damn hard to get the polish off and nearly impossible without a nail file! Plus this way, I won't have any of these annoying chips I get with normal nail polish.

Do you people feel the same rush and excitement with "forced feminization"?

No.... I don't have to force myself... I just do it because I have to....

Now if you can tell me how I can get a rush out of forcing myself to eating healty!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I know the feeling. it's exciting, scary and has a sence of pleasure all built into it. For example, going for a ride in the car fully dressed in a skirt or dress and not knowing if there's a road-check up ahead and there's noway you can get the clothes off to look male. Wearing heels, tight girl jeans and my D forms while taking a walk and suddenly someone comes up, did they make you or did you pass, what if it had been a cop? Just adds some excitement to being a CD that the gg's and the rest of the population don't get to enjoy.

Sounds like it's more about the thrill in the rolelpay, particularly of having your manhood abated.
    Hey, whatever floats your boat. There's plenty of industry out there catering to sissy dresses & shoes with locks on them.

Hey Whatever.
    In the endgame, you strike me as just a normal human being with (thankfully) an imagination.

For me, I don't need lockable dresses. I enjoy expressing my femininity, mainly because I think dressing as a guy is boring, and not who I am.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 09-09-2011 at 03:39 PM.

I know exactly how you feel, the thrill of being tied to a bed in a g-strig and a corset. Gets me excited just thinking about it

mmm - not sure. Maybe try pushing that polish a little further away from your nose while you're using it.. <kidding>

Sounds like humiliation games and not about crossdressing at all. If you're into that stuff and can handle it, then fine. If not, prepare for some head work later on in life. Now go get your panties on.

For those of us who retain the mostly male persona, I think that forced feminiztion is a big turn on. Whenever I venture out, just driving in the total look of a female is exciting. It is part of the rush for me. Just going out anywhere "en femme" is exciting to me.

Aspiring Member
    If I wasn't fantisizing about being forced I would probably give up CD.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I love forced feminization. The fantasizing and the real life kinky based D/s scenes that I had experienced while practicing this form of crossdressing fits in to make a positive effect on the chemistry of my crossdressing.

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    I think theres 2 themes at play. I too am a sucker for the forced femme idea, and I've broached this subject in discussions with my wife when she asks why I want to try and pass - she asks: aren't the clothes the whole thing?
    My reply is that the clothes are a huge part, but a part is playing at the role of being a real woman. What would it be like? I can dress the part, but my fantasy is made more real if I not only dress the part, but somehow live the part, by going out and having others see me as a woman, or just assume I'm female (i.e. passing, or convincing yourself that your passing). My desires don't extend to actually wanting to be female full time. I don't want to have a period, or see a gynaecologist, or give birth, or grow old as a woman. I just want to swan around as a sexy young adult woman in shapely, sheer clothes and sexy shoes. Until I don't. But while I'm flaunting my curves and sexy walk, I want to believe that this is forever.
    I think that part of the forced femme mystique is that like a real woman, you can't suddenly become male. You put a skirt on, you can take it off in 5 minutes and be a male again. A real woman has left the house, and is going to have to wear that skirt and heels all day, like it or not. Part of the forced thing is that it enhances the fantasy of becoming just like a real woman... stuck in their bodies, just like we long to be.

The second part of the forced femme thing is just a fascination with bondage itself For me, it's damsels in distress. When I say I am drawn to bondage when dressed, it's not leather slave hoods - it's Vargas girls with sheer stockings, stilettos and an ample bosom heaving out of her blouse, trussed with ropes, a gag, and a very worried expression on her face. I think it again feeds into the 'stuck in a woman's body and I can't get out' theme.

The bondage enhances the 'stuckness' of your femininity, and the 'stuckness' is closer to achieving female-ness than putting on clothes and taking them off in an hour. My thoughts. MK
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Banned Read only
    A lot of us get the very same thrill from "Forced Feminization". Only thing is, it's actually not really "forced" at all, is it? But if we're "forced", then we're not responsible for wearing female clothes, it's not "our fault".
    I love Forced Femme stories, the more hard core, the better.

Forced feminisation is a very common fantasy for transgenders across the spectrum. For one thing, we grew up with forced masculinity all our lives. In our desire to be feminine, we wore women's clothing, usually in secret, afraid that those who would force us to be masculine would discover our desire to be feminine. After all, even the slightest expression of femininity could have the men and boys teasing us, hitting us, beating us, throwing rocks at us, even killing us. So we kept our secret, and dressed carefully, making the most of each opportunity, dressing in the most feminine things we could find, but always alone.

Growing up in the wild west of Colorado in the 1950s and 1960s, feminine men were deliberately made targets by gym coaches, military, and those who wanted to protect the status quo and male superiority. Punishments could range from name-calling to life-threatening physical injury. Some "sissies" were even driven to suicide. Others, similar to Mathew Sheppard, were murdered.

Of course, dressing up as a girl when I was a young boy and early teenager was always a strange blend of fear, fear of getting caught, fear of what would happen if I did get caught, fear of NOT getting caught, fear of NOT getting to become a girl. But at the same time there was the arousal that came from wearing the delicate sheer stockings that fit so tightly, like a second skin, and the feel of sensual fabrics like silk, satin, lace, or cashmere brushing against them. The combination of sensuality and fear was incredibly erotic.

Of course, back in the 1960s, all of the girls wore skirts or dresses, and the miniskirt and minidress were the popular fashions. Pantyhose had just come out, and were more popular than girdles or garters & stockings, since the skirts could be shorter. I couldn't imagine why a girl wouldn't want to wear dresses or skirts and pantyhose. I know I did. Though I liked stockings too.

I had already started trying to trap myself into clothing. For example, wearing a teddy over pantyhose, then tying a stocking or rope around my waist so tight that I couldn't get the teddy off. Sometimes I would fall asleep that way, hoping my parents would catch me and at least have a talk with me about my desire to be a girl. I'm sure that, more than a few times, one or the other parent must have come in, seen my spaghetti straps, and just tucked me in, but they were as afraid to talk to me, as I was to talk to them. I'm not sure why.

I remember one time, having this nightmare where the cutest girl in my school had dressed me up (we had ACTUALLY dressed up together before I got caught by her mother), and had tied me up. She was throwing darts or hypodermic needles at me (I had asthma and was frequently getting shots from nurses who wore the short white dresses and hose). I realized that I was incredibly aroused. It went from nightmare to fantasy instantly.

When my dad was giving me the "Birds and Bees" lecture, I was about 10 years old. He showed me pictures of completely naked women in Playboy and was concerned when I didn't get aroused. What he didn't know was that I had already found the Sears Catalog and the Lingerie section, and had been looking at women wearing the clothes I liked to wear. For me, that was erotic. The completely naked woman wasn't as interesting to me. I think dad thought I was gay. He found another magazine where women were wearing gater belt and stocking, and could see that I actually liked that. After that he decided that I was probably OK.

When I was about 15, I finally bought a few magazines of my own. There weren't many pictures, but those that were there were of women wearing lingerie. The articles were more interesting, stories written by women. They covered a variety of fantasies ranging from very tame to intense S&M. Eventually, I found magazines like Nugget, where most of the girls were wearing lingerie, corsets, and sexy dresses or skirts and blouses. The articles included articles about cross-dressing, and women who liked to feminize their men. Other stories were of women who liked to get dressed up extra sexy and be tied up and seduced. Other stories described how a woman would like to get dressed extra sexy and tie her lover up and tease them to make things last as long as she could.

I soon began to notice that magazines with pictures of girls in corsets and stocking also had lots of articles about bondage and domination. I began to fantasize being the woman, tied up and at the mercy of another woman. When I was 18, I was finally old enough to go into adult bookstores. I looked for magazines where two women were dressed in lingerie and playing with each otherr. Of course, most of these turned out to have lots of Female domination scenes. I also found the art of Betty Page, Eric Stanton, and other S&M publishers. I frequently fantasized about being forced to dress very sexy, then being tied up and teased. One of the frustrations of being male was that the orgasms always came too quickly and I didn't know how to have multiple orgasms like women could.

About this time, Penthouse came out with Forum, and I was able to start reading more articles about women who would dress their male lovers up and then tie them up and tease them. I began to see that many of the stories of women with cross-dressers involved female domination and forced feminization. Sometimes it was called "Petticoat discipline". It seemed that most of the women who liked cross-dressing men also liked to dominate them.

Ironically, my first experiences with Bondage were when a girl asked me to tie her up. By then, I'd read enough to know what she wanted, and why she wanted it, and had no trouble pleasing her. I didn't want to tell her about my dressing for fear I'd lose her, but was to ticklish as a man to enjoy her attempts to return the favor. About two years later, I was still a virgin, and met a girl who wanted to have real sex with me. Since I was so focused on her pleasure, I wasn't having orgasms. She tied me up, and I found that I really liked that. When I finally hinted that I might like to wear the stockings and skirts she liked to wear (she and I were almost the same size), she dropped me by leaving a note under my car windshield wiper letting me know she was breaking it of and didn't want to see me again.

Fast-forward 15 years, and I finally met a woman who liked that I was a cross-dresser, and had already been dating a transsexual, and was looking for a new boy-girlfriend. She was a switch and loved being both dominant and submissive. She also liked Debbie far more than she liked Rex, so she would order me to "Get dressed" as soon as I got home from work. I loved her very much and we stayed together for 2 years. Eventually, and former lover saw her, decided he wanted her for himself and didn't want to share. His marriage proposal included a house, legally adopting the kids, and 1/2 his patent rights worth a minimum of 5 million dollars. It was an offer she couldn't refuse. Even then it was a hard decision for her.

NO I'm more in to forced machismo, locked into male clothes and can't get out, it's the only way I like to wear them, if I have to, the female stuff, locks would just slow me down, and they are hard to accessorize.
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 09-10-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: missed the work can't?
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

When I read stories by women who want to do forced feminization, I can't help thinking, "Where can I sign up for that?".

Magazines like Forced Womanhood go into great detail on how to use bondage, discipline, and sex to get your husband or lover to agree to forced feminization and being chastized. I wish I could have met a woman like that. Of course, at 6 foot tall, with a bass voice, I wasn't the kind of guy most woman would have picked as a forced feminization candidate.

When I got my Kindle, I searched for transgender to see what I could find. There were dozens of great books, but most of them had the common theme of the male beng feminized being an unwilling victim. There are very few stories of men who knew they were transgendered at a very young age and then became women. One I liked very much was "A New Life", by Jackson Williams, which follows a young boy who knows he is transgendered at about 5 years old, and begins living as a girl, taking hormones, and eventually living a full life as a woman.

Several books by Sara Desmaris and Sandy Thomas have the common theme of older men being gradually coaxed and sometimes forced to make the transition to looking, acting, and living as a woman.

Perhaps this is because there were so very little support for transgendered M2Fs of my generation. In the 1960s, cross-dressing was associated with draft-dodgers and was a criminal act in most states. In the 1970s, Corporal Klinger and Tom Hanks in Busom Buddies made cross-dressing funny, but still not acceptable as a chosen lifestyle. In the 1980s, usenet and bbs services made it possible for boys who wanted to be girls to communicate with each other somewhat anonymously. The term Transgendered was coined by this group to describe the entire spectrum of boys who wanted to enjoy various aspects of being a girl, ranging from fetishes for one type of clothing to those who wanted to have full SRS and live as women full time. It wasn't until the 1990s when Rue Paul came to New Jersey and then took the whole country by storm, that cross-dressing was out in the open. Madonna opened more doors, and Lady GaGa with "Born this Way" put it right out there for everybody.

After years of little or no support, the fantasy, and even the reality of having the support of being "forced" or even just encouraged to cross-dress and be feminized is more than just a sexual fantasy, it's something that many of us consider critical and even essential to a loving long-term relationship.

Debbie I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

I see and understand the game most are referring to here. For me 'cross-dressing' isn't a game it's just getting dressed (I guess, for me, this is where the line referred to as Transgender shows up). Putting on women's cloths to add a twist to reach a happy ending just don't play in my books. As most have written here 'forced' is an act to reinforce humiliation. Isn't it then humiliation that takes you over the edge, correct?

Interesting - thanks for sharing. You have given me another aspect of cross-dressing I haven't considered in the past.

Aspiring Member
    You know forced feminization isn't what one thinks of as crossdressing but the theropist the ex dragged me to didn't know much about anything but warned us both that I was on a very slippery slop that could not be turned back and as I sit here in my stelletos, skirt and forms with bimonthly salon appointments, I can pleasantly agree.

Silver Member
    Actually I don't have to be forced to do it but I do get a rush out of "forcing" others to
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Initially I didn't think I had any connection with this thread. I'm not fond of being forced to do anything, and being forced to present as a woman would actually take the fun OUT of it for me.

Then I read another thread that talked about stopping CDing, and how that was impossible...how we had no choice!

Fascinating, isn't it? Something inside of us won't let us put our feminine sides away. One could use the word "forced", no? My rush comes from the fact that I actually choose to do this, that Tina is really a part of me, and that I would not know who she is otherwise!

So, maybe we all are forced, in one sense or another.

Tina

Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    You know forced feminization isn't what one thinks of as crossdressing but the theropist the ex dragged me to didn't know much about anything but warned us both that I was on a very slippery slop that could not be turned back and as I sit here in my stelletos, skirt and forms with bimonthly salon appointments, I can pleasantly agree.
    - enough said on my part.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Fantasies are a part of the human experience. Dreaming the what if's is what makes life bareable some days. Who hasn't dreamed about winning a million dollars? If we all have dreams and fantasies, then it only makes sense that Cd'ers would also. Hence forced feminination fantasies would be logical, especially to the ones who are closeted. Another typical fantasy is the getting caught with pleasurable results. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have these type of fantasies, and they don't repulse one little bit.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Aspiring Member
    I guess I'll just be forced to go out in public one of these days as trips to the PO and the drive up windows don't count but I do have my toe paint. But seriously girls we must be careful not to endanger ourselves in games that cannot be won.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I believe that Marina sums it up nicely here for me in this truncated quote.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    My desires don't extend to actually wanting to be female full time. I don't want to have a period, or see a gynaecologist, or give birth, or grow old as a woman. ..........I think that part of the forced femme mystique is that like a real woman, you can't suddenly become male. You put a skirt on, you can take it off in 5 minutes and be a male again. A real woman has left the house, and is going to have to wear that skirt and heels all day, like it or not. .....The bondage enhances the 'stuckness' of your femininity, and the 'stuckness' is closer to achieving female-ness than putting on clothes and taking them off in an hour. My thoughts. MK
    While I do not need to be tied to enjoy the feeling of dressing I do love a good bondage session without escape. That aside, wearing a skirt and blouse for hours is fantastic with every day life around the house (I do not want to be out.) Similarly, I have tried once where my wife was away for several days so I locked up my male gear (save for one pair of shorts, shirt and sandals for emergency) and hung all my femme wardrobe. For four days and nights I had no choice but to wear the female attire. Some may consider this a game but it is more of an exercise for me along the lines as Marina indicated. The heels stayed on for nine hours along with the blouse and skirt for two days in a row. The bra and forms stayed on about 75% of the entire 4 days. It was a good enough experience that I hope to repeat the event some time soon.

While I still like to wear my boring male clothes in every day life, being left with no alternative but to wear my panties and such was a relief from the tension of wanting to dress but being unable to.

Aahhhhhh yes, "Sticks and stones can break my bones............ but whips and chains.............and a pair of pink panties...................... excites me!!" Well, the pink panties anyway.

I suppose it would be exciting to be with someone who would like to see you enfemme, see you a bit uncomfortable yet aroused, and who would do their best to let you experience that arousal and release to the fullest. Even if it meant going outside the norm. But then, isn't that what fantasy is all about?? Going outside the norm??

I don't believe ANYTHING should be forbidden as long as it is between loved ones who are totally committed to sharing.....and loving.......and pleasing.

Aspiring Member
    Without speaking for anyone else, for me it was about my feeling of guilt! Because I felt so guilty and ashamed about dressing in women's clothing and feeling so good about it when I did, I naturally thought that I was a pervert (and maybe I am) but when I was forced by my wife (I had to beg her to dress me) I felt no shame nor guilt because now it wasn't my choice and I mentally passed the burden of my dressing to her. I have long passed through these feelings and recognized that I am responsible for being Annie because she is really who I am. I no longer have to forced to be me but rather enjoy the opportunity to share with others that this is truly who I am.

I think that is why so many of us "push the envelope" when dressing and going out because we deep down wish to be caught so that we don't have to hide who we are any more; but that is another thread.

Karen Hutton, Gosh that was funny about eating healthy .. But as I was trying to type this I thought " Every time I eat healthy I think about going to Lane Bryant and adding some more to my wardrobe because I look just a little better "