Thread: My cousin Jen

My cousin Jen

My cousin Jen and I have resolving something about my crossdressing.She never liked it in the past which was becoming a huge problem.We did bicker about it and my Aunt Mary Ellen had enough of it.I did have a talk about it with her about it last month.My Aunt had a talk with Jen about it and told her that she had enough of it hating my lifestyle.That is when Jen and I began seeing a counsoler about it.Good thing is it is getting better and Jen got a huge wake up call.Counsoler had me come dressed as my female side today and I did.At first we talked seperately and I showed Jen my enfemme side.I saw a change in my cousin Jen and we hugged with tears coming out of her eyes.Told me she was very sorry in the past what she did to me.Did accept her apology knowing she wants to change.I came dressed in a nice black skirt,boots and a nice dark blue top.Jen and I are glad everything is going great although we get along with me dressed as my masculine side.It is not over just yet,a little bit more time with the counsoler and the counsoler want Jen to know my en femme side.Said this today.We are doing this tommorrow night and I am glad she is changing her ways.

good to hear, untill u experiance somethings in person it can sound like u would hate it, when its face to face with u its a different story

I love a happy ending! Keep working towards the end! But not too fast! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Jen is getting to know my feminine side very well and everything went well Friday night.Did get me a Victoria's secret gift card and I liked it and told her that I love shopping at Victoria's secret.

Great to hear it worked out for you!

Banned Read only
    It has ALWAYS been true that people can change. The only thing is that many times it takes a while to figure out WHY we should change.