I am now 24/7 so this could become a problem for me. If you have read any of my previous posts you know I am usually the pillar of confidence. I spent the day today "hitting" yard sales looking for deals. My SO joined me about 2 pm and we continued the hunt. (It's part of how we pay the bills) Later this afternoon we had dinner and took in a movie. So far everything was going as usual. No problems whatsoever. Just two women out in the world. The movie ended about 6:45 and I said to my SO "we can still make it to the auction". So off we went. We arrived a few minutes after 7 and when we walked in I noticed this big fat (400lbs+) asshole who we have seen at other auctions and honestly he is a smartass from the word go. As I walked by him I heard him laugh and point at me for his friend (also a big immature asshole) to see. I couldn't hear what he was saying and to his friends credit he didn't appear to want to play. Since as a rule I have a very thick skin I just shrugged it off and went about my business. We didn't see anything at this sale that we wanted or needed and stuff was bringing stupid money so we decided to leave. I told my SO to hang back and see if it was just my imagination. She told me that when I walked by to leave he did the same thing but she couldn't hear what he was saying. When we got to the car she said "maybe he is just trying to figure out if you are male or female". That did it. I started rethinking everything and I can't get it out of my head. My first impulse was to change into male mode and go back and unleash the beast on this jerk. Fortunately it is more important to me that I stay as Michelle and besides I no longer have any boy clothes.

This is worrying me because these kind of things never rattle me. I believe that if you can't handle being laughed at you have no business out in public in girl clothes. Why has this shaken me to my very core?

What should I do? Options?
I do have a Tazer and it is charged. I am a little short on bail money tho.

This won't go away as this jerk attends many of the same auctions we do.
How can I get past this without going into hiding.

I find it is more difficult to face my demons as Michelle. When I was a man I would have made his life a living hell. He is a 400 pounder who can't keep his pants pulled up and smells like the lower end of an out house.

I guess I'll take the high road and act as though nothing happened the next time our paths cross. Except he will never buy another thing at any auction I attend. Oh and my Tazer will be in my purse.

Advice welcome please.

S