Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is there anything more fem than lipstick?

Hi Girls. Have enjoyed all of your comments thank you. So fun actually talking about this stuff - should have been on here years ago! Any way Venessa, have to say you got me with your note on shaving and hose. That's my #1 fantasy!!!! wish I could but wife would wonder I supose will just have to lust the lipstick
    til that one happens!

Good luck - wifie might like to shave you just for fun. There are lots of 'men' that shave their entire body may say sex is better. It actually is & include a little warm oil.
    V.
    Last edited by *Vanessa*; 09-13-2011 at 12:04 AM.

lipstick is good, yes,,, but I think silky pantyhose are the shi-zat!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by cdtraveler
    is there anything more fem than lipstick?
    [SIZE="2"]Lipstick definitely makes me feel femme, in fact it is an essential element of my crossdressing. I love to touch up my lipstick often – it’s a very sensual (and guilty) pleasure, and I love it…[/SIZE]

Smile lipstick

Lipstick definitely makes me feel more feminine but so do my panties which I wear all the time.I must admit I generally go over the top with my makeup and look very ****ty.I must admit thats what I turn into when dressed,maybe thats why my wife likes me to dress.

I feel incredibly sexy when Im applying my lipstick. Usually I do it wearing opera gloves..I feel myself a real diva and it turns me on . When I am "en femme", I love getting my lipstick and mirror from my hand bag for a touch.

I'll never understand how many women prefer nude lips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

Never really been a huge fan of lipstick. If I wear it I can't stand red :') It doesn't do too much for me I'm afraid

sure makes me feel and look fem especially as i like shiny full lips

Two things strike me as more feminine than lipstick. Nice long hair like the shampoo ad girls on tv have , and nicely shaped tidy breasts.

Most GGs don't even wear lipstick daily, unless they have to. So I do not find it very fem.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

I luv lipstick. It is very fem feeling. It is hard to pick. Luv my nails painted too and of course my panties. A matching bra is also one of my favorites. You can add my high heels to the list to choose from too. Forgot the make up to. the list is to long to choose so I try and have it all on. I'm just greedy like that.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I used to think it was earrings until I realized that so many men have pierced ears now it's not so much a fem sign. So I feel like it probably has moved to lipstick or high heels. Love'em all!

ChanDelle

A wig is the most feminizing item to me. 2nd is a bra, 3rd high heels. A man can get lipstick on his lips by kissing his wife.

Lipstick is the final touch! wife looks at my makeup and replies not done till i fix my lipstick. always looked at women admiring their application and color. playing with lipstick, adjusting by going conservative (inside of natural lipline) or full lips for a more sultery look. has to be RED! washed out look in lighter colors. Wife promised to put a tube in my coffin when they put me in the ground. dont know who im going to meet. luv Roberta

Has to be heels, now with lip gloss for men only heels stand alone ( intentional pun )

I save lipstick as the final step in dressing. It feels so special to apply. A bra and heels make me feel more feminine, but I love touching up my lips.

For me, there is nothing like standing, fully dressed and made up, in front of a full-length mirror in my highest heels, applying deep red lipstick.

Dang, Nicole, you just made me want to run to the bedroom to dress and I have so much work to do at my computer. Thanks a whole lot!

i think that a close second would be wearing a long skirt and having the wind blow it up on your legs and making it bellow out.

sue ellan

wear nice lingerie. life is too short not to.

For me, it's got to be the bra! The feeling of being 'hugged' all day is simply fantastic! Beyond that, lipstick comes in a close second place. The creamy feel and taste are just sooooo exciting to the senses.

Quote Originally Posted by cdtraveler View Post
    sitting here typing having just applied lipstick. just the feel, taste, smell is so calming and at times exciting. It always connects me to a side of me I don't show others but is so a core part of who i am. does listick have this effect on you? If not what else does it for you?
    Long, silky, pretty hair...the way it flows down my neck, shoulders and chest. The way it moves when I do. The way it gets into my face when I bend over and then stand back up. When I have to pull it back into place after making a lateral movement. Playing with it; detangling it. Combing through it.

Sure, lots of guys have long hair. But you very, very rarely (if ever, I've never seen a guy with beautiful long hair) see a guy with really great long hair, well taken care of, shiny and silky. I've crossdressed most of my life, but forgot what it felt like to have the really pretty hair that I did when I was a teenager (now that I think about it, lots of girls used to compliment me on my hair back then; wonder if any of them suspected........oh well, doesn't really matter now, does it).
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 09-21-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me, it wouldn't be crossdressing without lipstick!

Platinum Member
    Lipstick is in the two or three things.

Orchid

The frist thing i put on is lipstick

Hmm, this is a toughie. How about a vagina? That's a little more feminine than lipstick.