Thread: Do you ever wonder?

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Do you ever wonder?

Like me, does anyone ever wonder when they see a sexy woman what type, style and colour of panties she is wearing? Also, the style of tights (pantyhose) she has on? Are they sheer to the waist? Have they got a cotton gusset? Are they tights or stockings?

If you do wonder these things, what do you thing and do you ever find out? It would be nice to know that I am not alone in thinking these things.
    Love Sandra xx

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Never panties, but if I happen to see the one eigth of one percent of women in hosiery I always wonder what kind they are. I am a pantyhose afficianado though, so I usually make a good guess at what kind they are. Sometimes, if the situation is right I try to find out. I can usually point at my legs and say "I am wearing L'eggs - but your legs look great, what kind are you wearing?" I wear hose and shorts in male mode every day everywhere - it's a great way to broach the subject! As long as its not a perverted question I find that most women are happy to answer.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Jennifer_Ph

It.s nice to hear about another pantyhose lover. I love pantyhose and wear them everyday under my drab. It was pantyhose I wanted to wear more than anything else when I was first starting to dress.

I do wear stockings but only every now and again, mostly when it's hot or I am feeling a little sexy. However, being from England it does not get hot more than one or two days every year. Since my wife died in April, I have not been feeling sexy too oftern either. So it's mostly pantyhose.

Take care.
    Love Sandra xx

I often wonder if her lingerie is as sexy as mine. Given a choice between pantyhose and stockings, I'll wear stockings every time.

i always look to see what type of panties they are wearing and if they are wearing pantyhose

well u could say i like looking out for vpls

I don't think about panties but I ALWAYS wonder if there are sexy stockings and garters under there. Then my next question is always are there any panties at all?

clarissa3d

Red face what I am looking at...

I guess I am getting caty with some GG girls that look great, I start looking at the outfit to make sure everything matches and if she looks too good then I get caty, look for the flaws. (Bad grrl)
    Really I look at the outfit from makeup to shoes and then bite my toung dying to ask where she got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton
    I tend to look at their hair and makeup and try to figure out how they got their look together. Then I try to duplicate the looks I like...
    I do the makeup thing too. I also look at their skin tone. some women I've met have very even skin tone that have me wondering if it's a tan.

Life Traveller
    Hi: I usually wonder what her bra is like...also where did she buy her outfit if its especially hot - hugs
    CHER

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    Interesting note... If you find a GG who tends to wear stockings instead of pantyhose, she's probably not wearing panties... She has probably been recommended this by her doctor, due to frequent yeast infections. Tight enclosed moist spaces like this can be breeding grounds... No pun intended there...
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel

Girls have more fun!!
    I have to admit that I don't usually think about what they are wearing under their outer clothing. I am more inclined to think: "I bet you would eat your heart out if you knew what I was wearing under my clothing!" I then shift to observing the overall picture that they project. I, too, will take away the things that I like and try them.

I absolutely LOVE putting on makeup!

Hugs....
    Rachel Elizabeth

Lawren WE AGREE tIGHTS ARE BORING. tHEY NEVER FEEL THE SAME AS MY STOCKINGS. But its personal preference
    Stockings For Ever

I've given up trying to guess what the GGs are wearing.
    I'm just smug in the certain knowledge that they don't have a clue what I'm wearing under my boy clothes, and get a thrill from knowing the surprise they would get if they found out.
    My bodysuit is visible at the neckline, but it just looks like a vest to anyone else. It's a lycra microfibre mix that caresses me from shoulder to crotch all day long. By the time I get home in the evening I'm ready for something even sexier.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I must admit I do often wonder what kind of panties the gg's I see are wearing. But I also have a panty fetish so that is always the first thing that I think of. But it is usually a matter of wondering what I would look like in the same kind.