Thread: Amazing experience but I was scared

Amazing experience but I was scared

Hi Girls,

I love to be dressed and I got a great chance as my wife has gone on vacation. I used to do crossdressing at home but not like what i did today. I shaved my all body hair. I bought wig, dress and other mackup items. I never knew that I can look so good with all mackup and shaved legs and hands. It was very scary for me to go out. Yesterday I stand in the balcony and try to get more confidence to go out. As I was scarred that my neighbors will notice but my desire wins in this struggle. Today I did full mackup, wore a beautiful skirt and t-shirt with black hai wig. I bought High heals and in day light I went out. Luckly my neighbors were not there. I went to a shaping mall and visited couple of shops like Vectoria Secret. Nobody looked at me in suspicious way.

This was my experience today and it was hilariousness.

You girls are experienced so can you please give me some more tips for enjoying every evening in dresses. I love to hear from you and eager to try new things...
    Please give me some tips so nobody can have doubt on me when I go out.

Thanks

Well, first-timer, you've gained more experience in one go than I've ever managed...
    so maybe you could give me a few tips at some stage!
    Well done and I'm everso glad you enjoyed yourself.

Does your wife know about your CDing aready?
    Do be careful - if she doesn't know at all, and you remain so outgoing, then it might be worthwhile considering confiding in her before she finds out by accident and/or someone tells her.
    Gaby

ps - just noticed the "waxing" post regarding your wife - sounds good - I guess the moderators will combine the threads - thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Gaby2; 09-12-2011 at 01:12 AM.
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

Gaby,

Thanks for the reply. I was so scared to go out of my house but the desire of going out in fully dressed out me out of the house without thinking about getting caught.
    My wife dosent know about my CDing and I dont want to tell her as I dont know how she will react.

I know this is the time which I can enjoy the most as my wife is on long vacation and I am all alone home. I dont want to miss this opportunity. At home I am dressing 24/7. After coming from work I am in complete female outfit. Even at night sleeping in female clothes including lingerie.

Do you have any times for having breast curves ? I am having trouble to have nice curve.

Thanks again for the reply

Hi Kendra, I totally agree with Gaby about telling your wife about your "fem side". Women have a BIG THING about being lied to and trust is a very important ingredient in a marriage. About the "breast curves", breast forms work really well and they come in different sizes and shapes. One of the first things to think about is how "big" do you want to be. You really don't want your "breasts" to enter the room before you do. In other words, choose forms that compliment your body type. As an example-----I stand 5-9 w/o heels and weigh 200 lbs, my chest measures 41.5 inches. I wear a 42C full coverage bra with teardrop shape forms made of medical grade silicone that have the weight and mass of natural breasts (I LOVE EM'). Hope this helps.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Mollyanne,

Thanks for the information. The problem is that I can buy the breast forms but I cant keep that in home once my wife will be back. I have to have that only for the period of my wife's vacation.

Can you suggest any site where i can find some breast form for reasonable price as I am going to just for few weeks then I have to dump that in to the garbage.

Is there any specific thing I can do to get passed when I am out?

Kendra, I know that was exciting. I've been out in public a couple times, but at dusk or night and mostly in my car. I have a wig and home-made forms filled with water. Also some foam pads that I can slip into some panties. No makeup though and I haven't found any women's shoes so it's jeans and sneakers.

Depending on where you live, you may be able to find a small hiding place. Attic, basement, build a hidden panel into a wall, etc.

I would watch the shaving, though. Your wife may notice if you shave all your body hair off. I bought a mens grooming kit and have been just trimming my elebrows and body hair shorter. My wife knows about this because I was complaining about my Androgel causing body hair growth. She helped me pick it out.

For "passing", try learning female manerisms (walking, holding your body and head, etc.) No matter how feminine you look, if you walk like a construction worker, you'll be read.
    Last edited by linda allen; 09-12-2011 at 06:58 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Aspiring Member
    I don't wish to horn in on your thread Kendra (welcome to you) but I can't imagine how well linda allen's avatar is with just jeans and sneakers in the stash.

Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    I don't wish to horn in on your thread Kendra (welcome to you) but I can't imagine how well linda allen's avatar is with just jeans and sneakers in the stash.
    My wife's sweater and skirt. Sadly, she has passed them on to her sisters. Her tops fit me but she has lost weight so many of her skirts do not. For some unknown reason, she kept a couple that do. I just can't see wearing them in public with sneakers.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Linda,

What about staying on fem clothes all the time at home? I am alone for few weeks and my wife's all clothes fits me perfectly. wearing fem clothes all the time gives me to feel fem side of my body. I have been wearing my wife's clothes from last few days and I noticed that my walking style has changed to female style.

Whats your opinion?

Others are also welcome to give me some tips and your opinion.

Wow!!! That's amazing... You are too good to master makeup the first time you tried it! And fully pass the first time out!! Took me years of practice... Guess I'm just a slow learner! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

hmmm, great first start! I would in the case of repeated exiting the bldg w neighbours definitely predress underneath and do my final appearance a mile away with bike or car.
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

Platinum Member
    Its more realistic to strive towards blending in than hoping to pass totally. My approach to blending in is first to know my limits - my height, neck, shoulders and hands in particular. I try to pick styles that either minimize the masculine or conversely, emphasize the feminine. Basically, if someone is focused on my legs or tush, they're less likely to notice my shoulders Also, if I'm going out, I try to dress the way other women will in the same situation - which of course is more casual and comfortable attire at the mall, and a bit more formal and perhaps a tad sexier for dinner or clubbing. I certainly don't pass, but perhaps I'm less prominent than a sore thumb.

If someone has doubts about your gender, that's far more successful than many of us can ever hope to be! I'm happy if people accept me as I am, flaws and all.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post

If someone has doubts about your gender, that's far more successful than many of us can ever hope to be! I'm happy if people accept me as I am, flaws and all.
    Dido -

PS. the rest of this comment is just filling to satisfy the App's 20 character count minimum.

Hmmmm, let's see...

Wife does not know, you're wearing her stuff, you have shaved your body and leave your dwelling "hoping" the neighbors won't see you. Sounds like a total recipe for disaster. Your time might be better spent considering how to manage the likely fallout.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Karren,
    I, too, smell a rat.

sara i was scared bt i could not control my desire. wife is out for two months and neighbors are not that friendly. i should not go out?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Karren,
    I, too, smell a rat.
    I wish I had the post of the newbie first timer that had a voice changing pill! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    lol!! ..................
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I wish I had the post of the newbie first timer that had a voice changing pill! Lol.
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Karren,
    I, too, smell a rat.
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    What was that metal they used to lace everything with in the Bugs Bunny cartoons and the recipient's head would shrink and the voice would go high?

There was only three times that I think I ever had my makeup perfect. Number one was when I tried makeup for the very first time (I took all information from a makeup book) and it took me a long time, number two was the very first time I ever went out on the street (I didn't fool many people), and about eighteen years after that when I thought I had everything super perfect. Walked by a lot of people that evening and no one batted an eye. Have never been able to duplicate that since.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on going out like that. I know the feeling of the desire will sometimes overtake the risk factors. So glad you enjoyed being out like that. I've only done it a few times but it was always after dark though, and that's mostly becasue of my neighbors. I can't have them ever see me. If they ever did see me as Tara, I'd have to move.

I wish I could have passed the first time... Still trying to perfect it

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    What was that metal they used to lace everything with in the Bugs Bunny cartoons and the recipient's head would shrink and the voice would go high?
    Alum. Alum? Alum! That was the stuff.

Why would someone create a fake profile and post a fictitious message in a forum like this?
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x