Thread: is it true

is it true

that more you dress as women and go out as one you get better at it

Yes that is true. First, you will get confidence as more you go out as a girl. Second, you will get more feminine style in terms of walking and caring your body. Your scariness of getting caught by other will go away.

I dont know if you get better at it

I think if you are prepared to make sure you are dressed for the occasion then yet I would say it does

If you at least blend in and dont recieve any or very few nasty comments then it raises your level of confidence

Thats why it feels better
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    Yes that is true. First, you will get confidence as more you go out as a girl. Second, you will get more feminine style in terms of walking and caring your body. Your scariness of getting caught by other will go away.
    And that's based on your one time out enfemme?

Confidence does build unless you have a bad outing then it can do a 180 and disappear very quickly!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I certainly hope so because if this is a good as it gets I am in trouble
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Practice makes...well if not perfect, at least adequate. If I got scared back in after an odd look or unflattering comment, I'd never have made it out of the house a second time!

Absolutely!!
    The more I go out the more comfortable I am and the better I get at doing my makeup and choosing my outfits.
    Practice makes perfect....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    If that's the case I really need to get out more

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

That's true about most everything: the more you _______ the better you get at it.

Aspiring Member
    I'll throw in an amendment... the more you do something and strive to be better, the better you will get at it.
    Doing something the same way (poorly) lots of times, just make you good at doing it poorly. True for everything.
    —Mikaela

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Its not practice that does it. More a sort of acclimatisation, a getting to know yourself. as Lorileah says.
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 09-12-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Having been a Crossdresser for most of 70+ years, I would have to say that practice is good!! Of course at this point in my life I no longer wear a wig or use makeup, but there is a good reason for that. My dear late wife, who fully supported me crossdressing, always fixed my wig and did mt makeup because she was an expert! Since she passed away I started going out as a man dressed as a woman! Been doing that for 6 years and have never had a problem! I dress to please myself, not the rest of the world!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Get better at it? Well generally, I think the more you go out, the more you will tend to dress like a non-fetish woman. ( I know, I know, that's probably a non-existent term; but you all know what I mean!) So, your "Presentation" will probably get better, and you will tend to blend. A lot less trying to look like Teeny-Bopper Bimbo, and a lot more toward "stylish." By repetition, you should also get better with your makeup, you should get better with mannerisms, and learning how to walk.

Now that all assumes that you want to get better. I do know gals that are into Goth and fetishism, and they go out all the time. I don't think they are hangin' out at Walmart, but they do go out to various clubs. So "getting better" may be a self-perception thing. Perhaps it justs means how You or some other individual might feel about The Situation.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 09-12-2011 at 05:05 PM.

I feel more comfortable, the more I go out.
    Micaela brought up a good point, as long as you are striving to do it better. My problem is when I ask for opinions I get the "You look great". This either means I'm doing OK, or I'm hopeless and they're all being kind and not wanting to burst my bubble.

Platinum Member
    I would say the more that you do something the better you get as long as you don't take things for granted.

Orchid

The simple answer is "Yes".
    Hugs, Carole

No matter what it is you 'should' get better at it the more times you do it! If you don't your not trying hard enough!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Everything we do on a regular basis becomes more familiar. Familiar generally means comfortable, and that usually translates to "better".

Slow, small steps, but regularly

tina

The more you go out, the more relaxed you will be. This means you will stumble less in your heels, you'll be less stiff and move more fluidly. As for the walk, the talk and the mannerisms, as others have said, it takes practice. And only perfect practice makes perfect.

I was talking to some GGs in a bar the other day and they were like, "Wow! You even smoke like a girl". Now, I didn't realize I was doing it, but it was because I've practiced it. I still have to think about my walk but its becoming much more natural.

Besides "practice makes perfect" is the issue of confidence.
    Having confidence in yourself is 90% of the issue.

Once you realize your physical limitations such as weight & age, you find ways of working around it, and you build yourself around the woman that most resembles you. Most of us are not Jennifer Anniston or Penelope Cruz..... Accept that fact. many women aren't, either.
    Build your wardrobe around who you are physically. It works, I swear!
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 09-12-2011 at 09:36 PM.