Thread: Any good suggestions for my CDing tonight.

Any good suggestions for my CDing tonight.

Girls,

I just came home and cant control myself putting femm clothes. I have whole night to do cding. Can you give me some tips or any suggestions for doing CDing and going out?

Please I am so desperate to do that ... Girl inside me is just jumping to come out ...

Go to the nearest crowded mall and take you camera!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am scared to go in the crowed. If someone notice then ?

Ya know, you really should stay home and READ these pages. LEARN from what you read and you should come up with plenty of ideas.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

nope, can't think of one. You're on you own here

Crowds are the best. It is easier to be spotted when there are only a few people. The fear of going public fades quickly once you do it.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

You mean I should stay home with fully dressed?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    I am scared to go in the crowed. If someone notice then ?
    Funny you went out to Victoria Secret enfeme already and passed 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    Hi Girls,

I love to be dressed and I got a great chance as my wife has gone on vacation. I used to do crossdressing at home but not like what i did today. I shaved my all body hair. I bought wig, dress and other mackup items. I never knew that I can look so good with all mackup and shaved legs and hands. It was very scary for me to go out. Yesterday I stand in the balcony and try to get more confidence to go out. As I was scarred that my neighbors will notice but my desire wins in this struggle. Today I did full mackup, wore a beautiful skirt and t-shirt with black hai wig. I bought High heals and in day light I went out. Luckly my neighbors were not there. I went to a shaping mall and visited couple of shops like Vectoria Secret. Nobody looked at me in suspicious way.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    I have to admit - I'm a bit skeptical. Still, giving you the benefit of the doubt - if your very first outing to VS wasn't enough and you passed (by your own estimation), I guess you're ready for pretty much anything. Why not check out one of the Transgender friendly night spots or restaurants in your area?

Give me a break! If you can go out to VS in broad daylight, you don't need any help for tonight!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Cynthia

this thread is old. I went out in day light after this thread...