Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to Mall fully dressed

I am going to Mall fully dressed

Girls,

I am ready to go to Mall. I am little nervous but cant stop my self. neighbors are not around and I am fully ready to go out. Still its not too late so mall will be crowed. I will come back and share my experience.

Good luck! Be safe and have fun!
    My love is god; let's go get a slushie . . .

Don't forget to take your camera!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Whatever you do, just enjoy yourself. Not sure where you live, but no one there will probably ever see you again. Just relax....and shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Don't forget to take your camera!!!
    Enjoy, have fun, and share picture with us!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    Girls,

I am ready to go to Mall...
    I hate you
    <kidding sweetie> have fun
    v.

What a coincedense, Im planning on doing the same thing. Going to a couple of stores in Kitchener.
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-13-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Off topic, pm Vanessa if you want to know
    Daphne

Catastro-fem
    I waited to see what you found .... On Sale!

I'll have to look tomorrow. Long Day.

I am Erica 2
    I am Erica2

Platinum Member
    Hi FT CD, Just be careful where you park so you don't put yourself in danger.

Orchid

Kedra you have fun! I'll be waiting for the follow up! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Rock on and congrats for having the courage to live your life. Soon you'll be doing it all the time and wondering what you were afraid of.

FTCD,
    As a general rule, I usually make an effort to blend in, and look like the way a typical woman looks when she goes shopping.
    Maybe there's not much glamour and excitement being dressed this way , but I feel very comfortable perusing the stores, and interacting with sales staff, and getting the chance to use the fitting rooms without much flak. It makes me feel like 'one of the girls', which helps put me in the special club of femaledom. That's a nice feeling, actually.

Anyway, best of luck and have fun!....I know you will.

The photo of me last week is in front of Macy's at Bridgewater Commons Mall in New Jersey (photo credits to CherylT on this forum):
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's awesome! Have fun! I look forward to hearing how it went!
    typos? Errors? Sent from my phone!

I am Back

Hi Girls,

I am back and it was so amazing going out. Only one person suspected except that I am passed. Let me start from the beginning.

I got fully dressed, black padded bra with homemade forms, black pantie as I was going to mall so I did not wear very heavy mackup. I applied light foundation to hide my facial hair spots on face. I applied light brown lipstick, I wore a nice bracelet and a nice diamond ring. I wore dark red top which was kind of semi-backless. I have a nice straight black hair wig which looks amazing. I wore a nice earrings and applied some nice fragrance.

I reached at mall parking lot. I was so nervous. I had high heels (not very high I can say semi-high) as I practiced at home to walk in heels it was pretty easy me to walk like a girl in heels. First amazing thing I did and that was to go to women rest room. I was so amazed to go to woman rest room. I went inside the rest room and there were to lady already there and they gave me a smile I was so afraid at that time. After that I went to Victoria’s secret store and bought some panties, as the store was crowed nobody noticed me. At the cash counter I did not say anything I just give my stuff and credit card that it. After that I was handing around and one woman was watching me like she was doubting me. I got scared and went to the other store to avoid that woman. After visiting few store I decided to head back to home. When I was coming out from the car my neighbor was at the mail box and he know my car so he was watching me coming out from the car. He seems confuse that why an unknown lady is driving my car. I think he did not recognize me.

It was just an amazing experience. I am going to sleep in my woman dressed. I cant switch myself in to male mode.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Congratulations on overcoming your fears and having such a successful outing

Did you consider that the woman who was watching you closely whilst you hung around after making your purchases could have been store security?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Rianna,

Thanks you very much. The mall was pretty crowded so I just Disappeared from there. Security was there but security personal did not think anything worng when i entered stores. It was so amazing.

I went to the mall fully dressed and it was great experience ...

Hi Girls,

I am back and it was so amazing going out. Only one person suspected except that I am passed. Let me start from the beginning.

I got fully dressed, black padded bra with homemade forms, black pantie as I was going to mall so I did not wear very heavy mackup. I applied light foundation to hide my facial hair spots on face. I applied light brown lipstick, I wore a nice bracelet and a nice diamond ring. I wore dark red top which was kind of semi-backless. I have a nice straight black hair wig which looks amazing. I wore a nice earrings and applied some nice fragrance.

I reached at mall parking lot. I was so nervous. I had high heels (not very high I can say semi-high) as I practiced at home to walk in heels it was pretty easy me to walk like a girl in heels. First amazing thing I did and that was to go to women rest room. I was so amazed to go to woman rest room. I went inside the rest room and there were to lady already there and they gave me a smile I was so afraid at that time. After that I went to Victoria’s secret store and bought some panties, as the store was crowed nobody noticed me. At the cash counter I did not say anything I just give my stuff and credit card that it. After that I was handing around and one woman was watching me like she was doubting me. I got scared and went to the other store to avoid that woman. After visiting few store I decided to head back to home. When I was coming out from the car my neighbor was at the mail box and he know my car so he was watching me coming out from the car. He seems confuse that why an unknown lady is driving my car. I think he did not recognize me.

It was just an amazing experience. I am going to sleep in my woman dressed. I cant switch myself in to male mode.

wtg, I went out for the 1st time last week. To the mall too. I dont think I passed, but I looked good enough to be taken seriously. Cant wait to go again.
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Girl! I think you are hooked! And OH what fun it is! So keep having fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

So where's all the photos?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You passed again, and your second time out. Congratulations. Normally I'd post a comment as to how you could possibly know that you passed but instead, I think I figured it out. You weren't wearing a skirt or pants of any kind, no one was really looking at you, they were looking in a different place.

I reached at mall parking lot. I was so nervous. I had high heels (not very high I can say semi-high) as I practiced at home to walk in heels it was pretty easy me to walk like a girl in heels.
    Glad you find walking like a woman so easy. It takes most people much longer to get the hang of it.

First amazing thing I did and that was to go to women rest room. I was so amazed to go to woman rest room. I went inside the rest room and there were to lady already there and they gave me a smile I was so afraid at that time.
    Bold start for a second-timer.

After that I went to Victoria’s secret store and bought some panties, as the store was crowed nobody noticed me. At the cash counter I did not say anything I just give my stuff and credit card that it. After that I was handing around and one woman was watching me like she was doubting me. I got scared and went to the other store to avoid that woman.
    So what if she was doubting you. Seriously, this is where I question your boasting about passing. The fear you are describing is such a giveaway. It comes across as anything but feminine. Fear often makes one come across as creepy.

After visiting few store I decided to head back to home. When I was coming out from the car my neighbor was at the mail box and he know my car so he was watching me coming out from the car. He seems confuse that why an unknown lady is driving my car. I think he did not recognize me.
    You don't know that he did not recognize you. It's very bold, perhaps even foolish, to leave the house in girl mode like you did when 1) you're so worried about what your neighbors would think, and 2) your wife has no clue about all this CDing stuff.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    You passed again, and your second time out. Congratulations. Normally I'd post a comment as to how you could possibly know that you passed but instead, I think I figured it out. You weren't wearing a skirt or pants of any kind, no one was really looking at you, they were looking in a different place.

Glad you find walking like a woman so easy. It takes most people much longer to get the hang of it.

Bold start for a second-timer.

So what if she was doubting you. Seriously, this is where I question your boasting about passing. The fear you are describing is such a giveaway. It comes across as anything but feminine. Fear often makes one come across as creepy.

You don't know that he did not recognize you. It's very bold, perhaps even foolish, to leave the house in girl mode like you did when 1) you're so worried about what your neighbors would think, and 2) your wife has no clue about all this CDing stuff.
    Sarah,

thanks for your thoughts. I am not that worried about the neighbors because before my wife comes back from the vacation, I am going to shift to other place. And my desire was so strong that I was not able to control myself. I did not want to miss the opportunity because my wife does not go to vacation often.

Yeah I am not able to control my self every night going out. More successful night out makes me more confident to go out.

Sorry dear, I did not took pictures...

Wink Going out

You Go Gurl!!!! I am soooo happy for you! It is an amazing experience to go out in drag. I have done it myself and it is very intimidating at first because you feel like you have so many eyes watching you but once you can learn to relax and feel comfortable as a woman, nothing else will matter.

I remember the first time I went out in drag, I was sitting in my car trembling with fear until I got the courage to step out. I first tried something simple like pumping gas in my car since there are less people around that way. Once I felt comfortable doing that, I slowly graduated to bigger places and when I eventually made it to the mall, it was to go watch a movie and I got a few stares and laughs but by that time I was already comfortable enough wearing women's clothing in public that I didn't really care. I looked very believable as a woman and I remember one time, some college guys whistled at me because I looked very sexy to them and that really boosted my confidence. I felt so good.

I remember, the night I went to the movie theater dressed as a woman, it was fall and I was wearing black panties with black microfiber tights, black satin bra with homemade breast forms (two waded up socks in each bra cup . . . lol.), a sexy knit top with a white skort, a white cardigan sweater and some 3 inch black heels. As for makeup and hairstyle . . . at the time (I was in college and single back then (now, I'm married with a one year old daughter)), I wore a short, sandy blonde "paige" wig (VERY SEXY) with light foundation (I had shaved really well before going out so I had no facial hair), dark red lipstick, blush, light pink eyeshadow and thick mascara (I love the new long lash mascara!). Like I said, I looked very believable as a woman, and I felt very sexy and I think that is the key to going out . . . you want to feel sexy and confident and look very believable for both men and women (especially when you go to the ladies restroom). ;-)

I'm so happy for you, girl! Congratulations on your first outing, sister.

Mua, mua.
    - Josie.