Thread: Went out for walk fully dressed in the afternoon.

Went out for walk fully dressed in the afternoon.

Girls.

I just went out for a small walk around the apartment colony. I am on leave today and colony seems very lonely so I put all my fem clothes and went out for a walk. Its getting amazing everyday...

Some members feel that I am making story but I am not here to entertain anyone I am here to share my experience.

Don't look a me! Lol. It is entertaining!

Take any photos?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No it was a quick plan. I did not think about that ... you are right I should have taken a pic...

A picture paints a thousand words...... how many "I went out" threads do you get for a thousand words?
    Last edited by ClaireT; 09-13-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireT View Post
    A picture paints a thousand words...... how many "I went out" threads so you get for a thousand words?
    333.3 according to my calculator!

.......My Photos

Hmmmm.....cheap Wallyworld calculator.....

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Your an engineer and you only posted to the nearest 10ths? for shame Karren...I expected something like 333.345547891.<---not real data as I just made that up...l
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    <---not real data as I just made that up...l
    Made up data wouldn't be out of place in any of these threads.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karen;
    Is that like 22/7 ths?????
    Rader

about what people are doubting?

I have no doubt at all! Lol.

.......My Photos

Hi Kendra! I sometimes have my doubts! But who am I to judge you! Sometimes I say things looking for the humor in it not to call someone a liar! If I have ever ofended you than please forgive me! After all, you are my sister and I have no right to hurt you! Have a good night honey! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Liar is such a harsh word! Lol Which I never actually said btw... I like to think of it as alluding to embellishment!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Marie View Post
    Your an engineer and you only posted to the nearest 10ths? for shame Karren...I expected something like 333.345547891l
    Engineers figure to 3 or 4 significant figures. Posting every digit makes one seem like a calculator noob.

First Time, the only thing that matters is if you had a good time.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Engineers figure to 3 or 4 significant figures. Posting every digit makes one seem like a calculator noob.

First Time, the only thing that matters is if you had a good time.
    If you girls think i am lying then I should stop sharing my experience. If my over excitement to tell my experience looks like a story then I think I need a break from here ,,, I am sorry everyone...

I was feeling that all girls here are so excited to share experience but ....

leave it ...

Thanks for sharing your excitement, Kendra..Wish I could do what you just did...The neighbors would have a s-itfit...hehe smooches Jackie
    Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    Girls.

I just went out for a small walk around the apartment colony. I am on leave today and colony seems very lonely so I put all my fem clothes and went out for a walk. Its getting amazing everyday...

Some members feel that I am making story but I am not here to entertain anyone I am here to share my experience.
    Well, I believe you. I have no reason not to. What you did was a good first step and pretty brave. I've been out, but not in my neighborhood and not in daylight.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Getting the courage up to step out from your house and around your neighbors is very exciting! I just slip into my car and drive to a place where I have a slimmer chance of being spotted. It feels sooo good to be outside fully dressed. It has been too long for me since the last time I was able to dress.

I don't think anyone is doubting you dear.

Thanks Katherin...

Actually as I am alone now a days I am dressing all the time when I am home. Today Morning I went for a walk ... No one was there as it was early morning but I was feeling so good to go out in fem clothes for morning walk. few ladies greeted me good morning... It was so good feeling that you are accepted as Girl...

I think its great to read about other experiences! Colony might not be the work you were looking for... maybe complex? Anyhow, if you added more details to your story I would enjoy reading about it and not let my imagination run too wild.
    Chickie

Chickhe,

Actually I am leaving in an apartment colony and in the afternoon as everyone is out for work the apartment colony is very lonely. I was home as i have off at work. My mail box are little far from my apartment complex so I have to walk little bit to check the mails. I put my fem clothes and some light mackup and first went for checking mails. I leave on 2nd floor so first i checked that nobody is out and after tht i exited from my building using rear door which is facing main road outside of the colony. once I was not main road I was not worried about anyone from colony. I took a walk and entered from another entrance of my colony where people did not know me. I approached my mail box and took ma mails and came back from the back door to my building...

FirstTime, I think it is wonderful you enjoy sharing your experiences, irregardless of any negative posts; just be yourself and have fun. I recall feeling the same way so many years ago( no, not telling, lol) and look at me today, fully out and about daily as I choose with a very accepting gg who thinks something may be wrong if I go more than 2 days without being enfemme. Let life take you whereever it chooses and just enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by jillleanne View Post
    FirstTime, I think it is wonderful you enjoy sharing your experiences, irregardless of any negative posts; just be yourself and have fun. I recall feeling the same way so many years ago( no, not telling, lol) and look at me today, fully out and about daily as I choose with a very accepting gg who thinks something may be wrong if I go more than 2 days without being enfemme. Let life take you whereever it chooses and just enjoy the ride.
    jillleanne

Thanks for your comment. I was shopped at target yesterday in femm clothes. Store assistance told me that finding everything ok Ma'am. I feel so happy that I am passed. I love the way store assistance treated me. It adds more confidence for going out...

I don't know where you live Kendra, but girl, go grocery shopping!!!!!! What a hoot the first few times!! If you are in Florida, check out Dots, Bealls, Ross, and Rainbow store. Fashion on the cheap and always fun when en femme.