Thread: Crossdressing is fun because...

Crossdressing is fun because...

It allows me to be myself and I get to explore the concepts of beauty and grace to a fuller degree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

How true! I shudder to think of who I would be without it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It's fun because I make it so.... Not like I chose to be this way but since I am, I embrace it..... But there were times that it was anything but fun. Torment comes to mind. But that's the past.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The fun, for me, is in being able to express the feminine parts of my personality...and get to wear really great clothes! Last night I went to the mall for a couple of hours in en femme. I know I didn't pass, but I blended in sufficiently. And I had a wonderful time interacting with people...being myself and being with people is fun!

...it gives me a preview of the reality to come. Literally able to choose an avataric form to go one way or the other.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina finds little "funs" constantly, but when we add it all up it comes down to the fact that Tina is a part of me that was hidden for decades, and it really is a thrill to find out who she is. Every little enlightenment is absolutely delightful!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess u mean, "Shopping", Ionis?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

crossdressing is fun way to relieve stress and love going out and flirting

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Crossdressing is fun!! Is anything more needed??
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    The fun, for me, is in being able to express the feminine parts of my personality...and get to wear really great clothes!
    Exactly how I feel! Smooths out the rough edges for me!

I love to crossdress also because it relieves stress,is alot of fun to feel pretty and sexy,even though I may or may not be pretty or sexy..love the feel and fit of fem clothes and shoes....love to try on pretty dresses and shoes while shopping,just love to feel feminine,gives me a calm feeling......

Because I can relax and be myself without having to pretend to be masculine.

Aspiring Member
    It truly is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Kitty

It's fun now because I'm sitting in hotel typing this dressed and have to agree it's a pleasure getting to stay dressed without worrying about the spouse coming home, trying on new items, experimenting and feeling femme! Wearing items bought at Walmart on last trip too which was first time shopping for fem items in person. For someone who's been and remains in the closet, it was an exciting step.

I agree with everyone...reduces stress, makes me feel "normal", It's fun, I love shoes and shopping for them, I love anything fem....ect. But I wonder these days....am I not crossdressing when I'm in male mode? Just ask my wife if I'm female or male inside...I believe the answer you would get is female without a dought. So I feel that when I'm TerriAnn that's normal and when I'm Terry, I'm crossdressing and living a lie.

Thoughts?
    TerriAnn

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    It is fun because I love the feel of the lingerie against my skin. It is fun because I get to be someone different for awhile. It is relaxing, stress reducing, and calming to me in a world that sometimes seems like it is going mad.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

It's fun because I get to be whoever I want to be when I want to be. And look gorgeous doing it.

It is fun because of the adrenaline rush and you can be whoever you want anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not like I chose to be this way but since I am, I embrace it..... But there were times that it was anything but fun. Torment comes to mind. But that's the past.
    Feel ya big time Karren! For a time it was definitely a BIG torment for me. Quite frankly I hated that I was that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla