Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: womens jeans

Smile womens jeans

karen,please dont take offence to this,but i for one like to see the female wearing a nice pair of form fitting stretch jeans.females seem to wear stretch jeans so much better than males and i know that it is because women are built alot different than men,all i would likt to say is that i like to think in my own mind that i look as good as those women do wearing jeans.when i wear my feminine jeans i get a feeling that ive got the same type of butt that girls have that all the guys look at and admire

Me too, I wear girls jeans 24/7, or short shorts or capris in male mode. I get mine from Rue 21, TJ Maxx, Kohls, Charlotte Russe. American Eagle. The tighter the better, I can fit in junior size 7,9, or 11 depending on brand. Usually I get boot cut and flare.

I wear women's jeans just because the fit my body shape better. I have always been a little wide at the hips. Or is that narrow at the waist.

Banned Read only
    You are both right and add me as #3,if this wasn't true all those curvy little female bodies wouldn't be wearing tight bootcut jeans. I have mine own right now with a black lace thong that makes the fit and feel of the jeans so much better. Definately wear a nylon panty or thong under the jeans to do the jeans and yourself justice, and it also gives the front that fem flat look. Might I add they fit your body better and of course look better than loose, course male jeans. If you have large belt loops wear an embelished fem belt with nice buckle. I'll keep going, if you wear either a short, medium or high heel shoe it makes your butt stick out and makes the jeans look even more feminine and from the waist down you are definately obtaining that girl shape. Want to hear how ugly the opposit is, look at a young male wearing oversize jeans with the belt below his buttox and having to hold them up with one hand, strangely enough they are accepted by a certain segment of our population, but girl jeans fitting nicely on a male aren't. Now for our longtime member Karen, she always looks fabulous derssed to the nines, I'll bet if she would take off that skirt and slip into some tight girly jeans with heels she might be surprised how nice and feminine she looked. Now that the jeans topic has been addressed, I would like to fine how to pass or conseal a nice pair of boobs to go with the sexy jean lower half.

Aspiring Member
    I hate to see women in the low rise jeans so common today that bind, no crush, in their hips. Many years ago, there was nothing looked sexier than a woman in jeans buttoned at the waist. Now with their hips pressed in, they look like me in jeans. Good for me but bad for them.

We try to accent our figures but the everyday woman of these days seems to want to hide theirs. Then their are sports bras but that is another thread.

Kitty

I have women's jeans (size 12) that I wear when out as a male. They fit much better than men's jeans.

If I want to wear hip and but padding, I would need a size 16 which I don't have.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Tight woman's jeans = muffin tops!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

lol, I couldn't agree more Karen. I do not like the look either. I do wear denim pants/capri's however if I'm just hanging out with the girls or doing something casual and they do look great with heels. Always, wear a belt!!!!!

I wear womans jeans because they come in petite sizes and fit my short legs...I'm only 5'3" and it seems males are not supposed to be that short...at least when it comes to buying clothes.

There aint muffin wrong with tight hugging womens jeans! HUGS!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    My jeans are low rise (the lower the better) junior jeans. Also have a few pair of dress pants. Love'm with a pair of high heels. Looking for corset to enhance the female shape.
    SheriM

Interesting, I have NO women's jeans, I have a couple women's baggy cargo pants, and a couple of loose fitting capris, and 1 Capri Jean that is stretchy snug fit, but never wear it. I wear women's skirt because I find them comfortable, most pants, male or female I don't find comfortable.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Platinum Member
    I love the look of a fit and firm woman's butt in tight jeans - always have been partial to the low rise versions. BTW, I have two pair of women's stretch jeans.

As an old curmudgeon I long for the days when all women and girls wore dresses and skirts. Then WWII came along and women took jobs where skirts were impractical and my happy girl watching days came to an end.

I can see where jeans are great for guys to go about in but I never was a guy watcher. LOL

Vieja

I'm with ya 100% Charlene
    I love wearing fem stretch blue jeans. The first time I put a pair on I was sold on the fit, feel, and look. Wore them out wearing them all the time in DudeMe. The first time I worn them out I actually forgot I had them on. Was in a store at the till and looked for my wallet, oops, giggle, chaching and out the door and never looked back

All I wear are women's jeans. I hate how men's jeans are so baggy...(anyone see the commercial with Mike Rowe lately?) and he thinks they make his butt look good. Better look in the mirror Mike.

I prefer mine a smidge tight and form fitting and women's jeans do that for me. My wife also tells me I look thinner in them...guess it's working.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Cheryl maybe Mike should try a pair of bootcut, tight, girly jeans; he would probially get a lot more looks and whistles and MAYBE HE COULD START A NEW TREND AND ACCEPTANCE!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's simple: I lost 30 pounds, needed to buy new jeans. I bought a pair of rather tight-fitting guy jeans and my wife hated how they fit. So, I took my hip measurements, went to VS website, determined that a very low rise jean in size 8 would fit, ordered it, and my wife love the fit.

So, I buy very low rise size 8 women's stretch jeans that I wear in guy mode. If Tina wears jeans they are leather! If they weren't low rise they wouldn't fit since I don't yet have the 10 inch difference between my waist and hips.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieja View Post
    As an old curmudgeon I long for the days when all women and girls wore dresses and skirts. Then WWII came along and women took jobs where skirts were impractical and my happy girl watching days came to an end.

I can see where jeans are great for guys to go about in but I never was a guy watcher. LOL

Vieja
    I've always found skirts or dresses to be more forgiving to a less than flattering figure. Jeans on the other hand take more work to look good. If you want to see how a GG actually is built, catch her in jeans.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Cheryl maybe Mike should try a pair of bootcut, tight, girly jeans; he would probially get a lot more looks and whistles and MAYBE HE COULD START A NEW TREND AND ACCEPTANCE!!!
    Sounds good to me...sure would be better than those baggy things he wears in the commercial.
    I'd better start writing that letter to the station...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My natural shape and women' jeans just don't work. Fit into a size 8, at the waist, but because of no butt, I have to double pad the hips and rear end to fill out any jeans I've tried. Then again, I do like the feel of tight pants if I am wearing pantyhose under them.

love those bootcuts.Mine are a 5 . skirts if tiered are also form producing. Jeans if bellow the bellow my belly make my bside look good

I love my SIze 6 long Express jeans, and yes, my butt do look delicious in them

I wear women's jeans exclusively because of the fit, I am a transsexual and fortunate to have HRT work its magic redistributing fat where it should go. I got hips, I got butt, I got thighs, so once I have gone to fit mans jeans there just wasn't a way to do it unless I would fit 3 sizes too big, so naturally women's do fit me like a glove but this is work in progress and I am hoping I will have the trouble with even women's jeans in my butt department
    Last edited by Inna; 09-16-2011 at 12:07 AM.

charlene#2 when they have on those jeans i like to think they want to look as good as me

really a 5 jr. nice butt