Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: womens jeans

Silver Member
    My favorite part about wearing gg jeans is when I pull them on over my hips. I put my thumbs inside and fingers outside so I don't mess up my nails. It feels so grand and girly as my thumbs slide over my panties.

Just bought my first pear of jeans last weekend at Kolhs tryed on like ten pears, we had a great time my wife is so jealous because of my long legs. She says i look great in them, i can't wait to i can finally wear then out it's just to darn hot still overhere. I agree with some others they do look just so much better the male jeans and it's true it does feel so great on your thighs nice and tight
    It's better to burn out then to fade away!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00002679127412

There seems to be more choice in womens jeans than mens. Most of the womens jeans have a better cut and press nice whereas the guys look horrendous. No style, sloppy crotch, baggy seams just plain awful. I think somegirls jeans look horrendous too, but womens jeans, very nice tailoring.

I have started wearing women's jeans a lot more often. I do not like pants of any type really but since I do not live in the tropics I have to wear something warm in the winter. I wear womens jeans about half the time I am going out now.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I sarted wearing womens jeans mainly because mens jeans were always falling down off my waist to my hips and always having to hike them up. I decided to try a pair of womens lowrise bootcut jeans several years ago, and just fell in love with the way they fit because of the stretch in the thigh and hip area. At first I was self concious about wearing them, but I really don't thing anywone even notices.they are womens jeans even tho some of them are rather snug fitting. I have about 8 pair that I wear all the time.

Gold Member
    Yes I do wear womans jeans, the boot cut, stretch and normal rise. I have been wearing them for almost a
    year now. My wife says I look better in them than my mens jeans, or my trusty Carpenter type jeans
    that I wore for 40 years. I got mine from Lane Bryant, and I bet I have at least 6 pairs, in different colors.
    Rader

I've been wearing womens jeans exclusively for about a year now. At work, I'm bold enough to wear my 'Sevens' -have several pair, or some other boot cut and not-too-embellished back pockets. In the evenings, no limits! Miss Me, BKE, and my two new faves, J Crew High Heel Flare and 'Seven' brand sexy flare.

This all started when my GF said my butt looks better in womens jeans, and she is right!

A fun side-effect I've come to treasure is how crazy shallow the front pockets are in some brands and styles...I can't carry near as much junk as I used to in my pockets! -better pick a sensible purse!

I've turned a few heads at the grocery store, and the kids are quick to suggest if a pair seems 'too femmy' but the funniest was when a buddy and I were motorcycling, and he commented on the rhinestone bling reflected in his headlight from my back pockets!!

I also wear womens jeans for about a year now. I like them much better. Gives a little femme feeling and they fit much better. I was always having problems to find the right length, now i can buy ladies jeans even without trying because they always fit. My wife commented "you have a sexy but in it". It sounded like she was a little jealous, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by terrianncd View Post
    I wear womans jeans because they come in petite sizes and fit my short legs...I'm only 5'3" and it seems males are not supposed to be that short...at least when it comes to buying clothes.
    I'm just the opposite. I have very long legs (34 inch inseam) as well big hips and a bit of a but. If I try to buy men's pants off the shelf I look like I'm wearing a pup-tent and ready to go to a flood, not to mention that I have to wear a belt and gather the extra waistline somewhere. I tend to look more like an old geezer. If I go to a "Big and Tall" men's store, I can pay $150 for a pair of pants that are long enough, or pay $100 and have them tailored.

On the other hand, I can go to most stores and find longer slacks designed to be worn by women wearing 3 inch heels or boots, that are just the right length for me as street wear. I usually wear a men's jacket so I don't need the extra pockets in the pants. As a result, even when I'm otherwise drab, the women's pants provide a really nice flattering fit. I've regularly been given compliments by both men and women on my appearance when wearing women's pants. Most people don't even notice the ones that zip on the left. Men't don't think of those things, and women who notice often smile and become more friendly. They realize that, to some degree I have a sense of their world.

Of course, these days, my drab is almost much more feminine too. I wear neutral tone slightly frosted nail polish, pluck my eyebrows, have stud earrings in both ears, wear a thin women's watch (my wrists are so small that men's watches just fall off). I also have sweates that fight just tight enough to show my curves. When I go to the client's offices, I wear loose fitting dress shirts under my suit coat (purse with sleeves as my wife calls it). Though lately, I've noticed that when I just leave everything in my purse, the coat pockets don't bulge and the coat fits better.

When anyone asks questions, I'll just tell them that I'm transgendered, have been since I was 6, and let them ask any questions they want, which I will answer as honestly as I can. In many cases, the question an answer period is less than 30 seconds, and we have a whole new relationship based on honesty, integrity, and openness.

Quote Originally Posted by charlene#2 View Post
    karen,please dont take offence to this,but i for one like to see the female wearing a nice pair of form fitting stretch jeans.females seem to wear stretch jeans so much better than males and i know that it is because women are built alot different than men,all i would likt to say is that i like to think in my own mind that i look as good as those women do wearing jeans.when i wear my feminine jeans i get a feeling that ive got the same type of butt that girls have that all the guys look at and admire
    No offense taken. I love to see tight jeans on women, and I love to wear tight women's jeans myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    Me too, I wear girls jeans 24/7, or short shorts or capris in male mode. I get mine from Rue 21, TJ Maxx, Kohls, Charlotte Russe. American Eagle. The tighter the better, I can fit in junior size 7,9, or 11 depending on brand. Usually I get boot cut and flare.
    I have worn tight women's jeans in male mode for a long time myself. Most of mine are Old Navy Sweetheart Boot-Cut jeans. Usually 12 long. The long covers high heeled ankle boots real nicely. Now that I have lost some weight, I'll have to buy some new jeans since they are all baggy. I'll probably branch out try some other brands. My wife has some really nice Joe's Jeans, that would be nice to try. They are a little more expensive then I feel comfortable at the current time. Actually I was the one that talked my wife into buying the Joe's Jeans originally.
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    So, I buy very low rise size 8 women's stretch jeans that I wear in guy mode. If Tina wears jeans they are leather! If they weren't low rise they wouldn't fit since I don't yet have the 10 inch difference between my waist and hips.
    Yeah high waist jeans would never work. The Sweetheart jeans are mid rise. Both mid rise and low rise jeans get fix the problem of the wider male waist.

I tried on a pair of women's tight ski pants. Ugh, high waist. The hips fit, but I couldn't close the zipper at the waist. I have yet to figure out women's ski pants.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

Women's jeans fit me much better too. With the help of some padding,I find that I can fill them out just about as nicely as a shapely GG. I'm fortunate to be a size 9-10 in juniors, there's a lot to choose from.
    Last edited by erickka; 09-16-2011 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlene#2 View Post
    .when i wear my feminine jeans i get a feeling that ive got the same type of butt that girls have that all the guys look at and admire
    I agree. I love wearing skirts but sometimes I like wearing female jeans to do some homeworks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lipstick, high heels, panties and mini skirt...that's me!!! Farrah

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Size 8 or 10 ultra low rise for me, just love the way they feel and fit. Can't wear them as often as I would like, they are obviously womans jeans so I have to be careful only to wear them when the family won't see me in them. Daughter saw them on me once and said "dad those are womans jeans", wife said he woke up early and threw on the first pants in his drawer and didn't pay any attention, she actually blamed it on her putting her jeans in my drawer by mistake. Pretty cool wife!!!!

Recently moved to mid state Illinois; still travel a little
    With regard to Karren's comment re muffin tops from wearing jeans, I disagree. I usually wear Sears brand of Lee jeans for women and because of my size, I usually take a size 20w or 22W. I find that these jeans have a higher spandex content than the regular style and I like the natural waist (not the low riders) in the boot cut style. I generally wear 2" heels or my mid calf boots with the 3" block heel. And to prevent any chance of the dredded "muffin top", I always wear sone type of shapewear...usually a high waist panty girdle and a long line bra for good measure. the shapewear takes care of any muffin top issues that may form but the stretch jeans combined with a good girdle and the 3" boots sure make my butt look good, althought this is just my opinion. Hopefully no one would hang a sign on my behind saying "wide load".

Cheers,
    Robera R.

I read last week that Juston Beaver( I'm sure I mispelled his name)openly wears women's jeans.
    Cary

what is the real difference between reg woman's jeans and juniors?

Gold Member
    In my experience juniors are shorter in length and have a different shape. Remember that young ladies haven't necessarily filled out all the way.

To explore women's jeans without spending much, I went to a thrift store where I found a very large selection of really nice, name brand ladies jeans that seem like brand new condition. I bought several pairs, paying from $3 to $5 per pair. What a deal and they are wonderful! One pair didn't fit, so I just went back and donated them to the thrift store. $5 - big deal.

I love the cut and feel of women's jeans, but find them difficult to wear when trying stay somewhat drab. You have to be carrying a purse! I think that Women carry purses because of their jeans! There is just not enough pocket room for a wallet and keys, etc!

Aspiring Member
    After reading this thread, I got me a pair. They look and feel wonderful why I am standing up. Nice fitting butt, slim legs that are the perfect length. Bending over or squatting down, well, they are not meant for that.

Kitty

I wear woman jenas all the time. They do fit better. This summer added capris and just the other day added jeggings too my arsenal. Now the jeggings are my favorite. So comfortable and makes my hips look wider. I bought a 12 but the next pair maybe a 10. Oh they do make me look like I have a female body..
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Justin Bieber wears women's jeans as did Lil Wayne. http://news.yahoo.com/latest-trend-h...094351518.html

Platinum Member
    I've found that ladies jeans fit better than womens jeans the ladies fit better in the seat and are not as baggy.

Orchid

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I love to wear woman's jeans the hug all of the right places and look so much better than men's. I hate the bagging crotch of men's jeans and the loose legs I feel like I am swimming in the pants. I have two sizes (what girl doesn't) one size 14 for wearing with just panties while drab or at least partially drab and size 16 for when I an rocking my heels wearing my Diva. Espy knows how to make a nasty boy butt and hips into luxurious womens. Girls f we keep wearing the jeans may be some day wearing our dresses will be excepted like women wearing pants.

Hi,

I wear my wife's Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and it's OK because she knows that I hate baggy jeans because of my not so large legs.

She doesn't know I love women's clothing but goes along with me on the jeans.

I also hate a lot of material under my jeans like boxers etc. so I have her buy me bikini's at COSTCO. I believe they are called "it-se-bit-se" bikini's. The come in a pack of like 6 for only like $9 and wear really good and feel really good.

I would like to do more like tops etc. but don't want to push it too far if you know what I mean..

Love you all,

Sandy