Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: an oversimplification, why some of us dress in 100 words or less.

an oversimplification, why some of us dress in 100 words or less.

this is just another one post with a different take on a subject on why we dress, or we are ts, tg, t whatever and do we feel we are a woman trapped in a man's body. i personally crossdressed about five years in the 57 i've been on this planet, with the last year being the most intensive as i've had a wig, breastforms, makeup and glasses and started going out in public. thanks to this website and others, i've don a little research and believe that i am in fact bi or dual gender under the umbrella of transgender. the following is a reply i made to a thread this morning where the writer asked if we did it for the thrill of doing it. yes it's thrilling for me,very, exciting, but here's in a nutshell why do it.

i get the thrill of being myself when dressed either in male or female mode. i honestly believe that i can be either. my male mode has a great and challenging job and enjoys a variety of things in life. my female mode is just basically who i would be if i were a woman. i don't feel conflicted about either or that i am a woman trapped in a man's body. maybe this sounds like an oversimplification, but that's were i am at. now that i am at a point in my life where i can be the female part of me a good part of the time and get to be really good at it, i am just ecstatic and have a great feeling of fulfillment.

so what say you?
    Last edited by cassandra54; 09-18-2011 at 08:27 AM.
    man, i feel like a woman

hi honey . well for me it is the clothes the shoes and the perfume and the make up and the real buzz the lingerie. and i LOVE IT. 28 words good yes.

Well Casandra, I'm about half a decade short of your time on this rock and have dressed for the better part of my life since 5. Okay more off than on but she's always been on my mind. This past year also has been an intense time for dressing and I'm loving it. Wish my male mode had a better job, but you do what you can with what you've got these days.

This site really opened my eyes and a few doors. I gotta tell you, before the internet, I really thought I was alone in this world with these feelings. Oh I keep it very compartmentalized and everything and everyone in their place. ....

Having the time of my life. Remember, none of us get off this rock alive so have a blast while we're here.

Renne.....

Cause I have to... 4 < 100...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I can also say that my femme presentation is a manifestation of who I'd be were I female instead of male. But I crossdress because I am compelled to, and in the 39 years I've been doing it, it has never even hinted at going away.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Because I need to and I want to.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I don't need to, but I do want to!! I love the fit , feel, and look of feminine clothes!! So I wear them!! OFTEN!!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Someone is holding a gun to my head. OH NO that someone is me lol. Yeah I love every minute of it and I couldn't stop if I tried, and I have tried. I would rather be Staci all the time, she is more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Because I can be whoever I want to be when I want to be them. Some days I am a girl in a mini skirt. On another a sophisticated lady in a long formal gown. The next just an average lady in jeans with a nice top. Also, I get to understand why women are so into shoes oh--- and shopping. It feels good to feel pretty.

Because I enjoy it and I enjoy interacting with my female friends as a woman

Because it's fun to be a girl! I especially like putting on makeup and my nails and getting into that black dress!
    Hugs and Kisses,

Vanessa Jane

I've thought quite a bit about this. I've always been so attracted to females. They are beautiful, sexy, confident...men never seem that way and sometimes I just want to be beautiful, sexy and confident like those woman that I admire so much.

It is simple. We like doing it for the same reason anyone likes doing anything that makes life worth living.

It is hard to define why anything gives pleasure in life. The only difference here is that there is a conflict between the feminine desires and the masculine dislikes. That dislike may be learned from society, or may be a real internal conflict with people that also have a strong masculine side.

Really, there are many everyday male interests that are far more confusing than crossdressing. After all, the standard male brain is SUPPOSED to like feminine things in a partner. It seems trivial that such a normal desire would extend into liking a feminine self.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Aspiring Member
    Kitty likes.

Two words. Beat that.

Kitty

Platinum Member

It Who I Am And It's What I Do!!!

Hi Cassandra, I guess the short answer would be, If I have to explane it you you probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

I have been dressing for about 63 or 64 of my almost 69years.
    The satasfaction I get is beyond belief the thrill of seeing that well
    dressed lady looking back at me in the mirror is awesome.

Sometimes I will change about ten times before I'm satasfied with the look.

Orchid

I dress because I might get sunburned or cold! not to mention nudity is illegal in most places. : P

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    To quote Paris Hilton, "Because it's HOT"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Without being too Doctor Phill. To fulfill the feminine side of life that was never there when i was growing up.

Aspiring Member
    thread killer I used to dress cause like a heroin addidid I was searching with the little head somthing the rat quested . the little head lead ,smelling and searching like a unquestionable guide.using all my sences some i had no idea i possessed. a quest of warmth safty and home, a place where the tree of life renewed. a pervision to that quest I met ,the find met sooo many of the signatuers of the quest, the missing were overlooked. short tearm memeories of previosue incounters of others made this seem easy pray. I opend her under ware draw...nise soft smooth the smell was present, the loude winny bitchy unfathomable creatuer was not. the rat was happy..imprint this as pay dirt, said the rat make it so the little head 2nd.ed
    beware the difference of getting into her pants and getting into her panties the diffrence is importantant!

I am profoundly jealous of how women present themselves, and the freedom they have in terms of fashion.
    I want to play too!
    I see myself not fitting within the gender binary on either side, I prefer to be both.

Simply, I dress because it feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by cassandra54 View Post
    an oversimplification, why some of us dress in 100 words or less.

this is just another one post with a different take on a subject on why we dress, or we ts, tg, t whatever and do we feel we are a woman trapped in a man's body?
    Personally, I go out dressed because, if I went out not wearing any cloths, I would probably be arrested.

As for the reason I am more comfortable in Feminine attire than Masculine cloths, I have Always, since I can remember, been partial to things Pretty, Soft & Delicate.

48 words!
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

100 words or less, that's a challenge forme.
    I've been TG since I was about 3, I liked to play with the girls more than the boys. I liked the feel of tights, leotards, it felt like I was being hugged all over. I liked being pretty and cute. Later, I liked the feel of stockings or hose, the feel of satin panties, and of the bra. I loved getting all dressed up and looking beautiful, even sexy. I've wanted to be a girl my whole life. I learned to act like a man because I had to, but I hated it, it was such a lie. Being dressed is the only time I truly feel honest, authentic, like my true self. It takes courage, but it gives integrity.

I love looking at cute girls. I dress so I can be my own cute girl I dress up the way I want. I'm playing doll with myself !

I 2 have been dressing for nearly 60 yrs & every year it has gotten more intense. I feel much more at ease when dressed and hate the charade of being male by birth and working in a world dominated by the male's in power. I TRULY prefer a female dominated society and would gladly alter my body towards that end. (61 words, sorry)

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"