Thread: Cute private comment by my wife

Cute private comment by my wife

Recently, my wife and I were at a friend's house for a party. No one there knows about my girl self, so I was in boy mode. The host is an extremely avid golfer, and he was telling everyone that he has thousands of balls in the garage that he's picked up over the years (he golfs daily). My wife, sitting next to me, says to me, "I know someone who'd gladly give away his balls." We laughed at our private joke. She totally understands my transgendered-ness and how I'm a girl on the inside and a boy on the outside.
    Last edited by Amanda22; 09-19-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    That's cool your wife is that understanding.
    Once my girlfriend and brother were talking, and he told my girlfriend that I am a weird person, and she shot back that he doesn't know just how weird.
    Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein

Ha ha. That's great. I'm glad your wife is so accepting and playful.

Platinum Member
    its great that your wife is not only understanding and accepting, but has a sense of humor about it as well.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda, That sounds like a left handed complement.

Orchid