Thread: Effective, cheap, and safe cleavage.

Effective, cheap, and safe cleavage.

I have been meaning to post this, and a recent thread on this got me off my butt. I stumbled onto a very good no-tape, reusable, cleavage maker that cost pennies.

I was in a big box hardware store looking for gasket material and lucked upon an employee that actually knew something. He showed me the expensive little packages of about 4 inch square, and then said I could buy huge sheets of material from the rolls of shower pan liner. For about $6, I bought one foot off of a 4 foot wide roll.

My project used a tiny amount, and then serendipity! Maybe I could use this very strong, synthetic rubber material in a bra instead of those flimsy, sticky nubra thingies. After some experimentation, I developed a cleavage enhancer that produced very satisfying results, as shown in the first picture.

The second photo shows how it is made, with some variations. The general idea is to cut out a strap that goes from under one arm to under the other. Be sure to make it long enough with a lot of surface area on the sides of your torso. Then cut out a dip in front where the cleavage will be. There are lots of options, but I suggest taking your favorite bra (mine was a push up) and cutting the dip to match the shape of the bra. Then fit the strap under the bra, and holding the lower edge of the strap, pull your breast into the cleavage you want. Insert pads, socks, breastforms, or whatever you use between the strap and the bra and you are set to go.

I also experimented with some braless variations, such as the one with the elastic strap attached. (The elastic only holds it in place and does not need to be very tight at all.) The third photo is just the strap under my top. I don't have enough flesh to make it look natural, but at home I do enjoy looking down from the computer and seeing small breasts and nipples under my top.

I like these a lot. No glue, no tape, no red marks, and with enough pushing and pulling, some very impressive cleavage. One caveat is that the material is, of course, impermeable, so moisture collects under it when you are warm. This reduces the friction, and you can find your cleavage slowly slipping away!

Have fun,
    Liz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am a natural 40 B!! I can achieve the same cleavage as you show by wearing a 38 B bra!! Since I have about 30 of them that is what I do. In fact, I am wearing a 38 B as I write this and the low cut top that I am wearing gives a great view of my cleavage!! But your idea sounds great for those who need it. Thanks for the info!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The bottom "strap" in your third picture seems to have a sewn in elastic piece, probably to make the whole thing stay on your body naturally. Is that correct? If yes, what type of material did you use for that purpose? BTW, the results in that first picture are fabulous. I'm sitting here typing, looking down into my nightgown and only seeing the bulge from my inserts, no cleavage.

Nancy,
    The elastic on the third one is simply safety pinned onto the rubber strap, under the arms so the pins are not very noticeable. You can buy many variations of elastic at a fabric store. This one is only used in the braless arrangement, and the elastic is really only to hold the rubber up against the skin. It is still the friction between skin and rubber that makes the cleavage.

When wearing a bra, no elastic is necessary. The pressure of the bra is sufficient.

Liz

Platinum Member
    Hi Elizabeth, It's amazing what the crossdressers mind can come up with.
    Just look at a problem and come up with a solution.

I'm going to Home Depot tomorrow morning.

Orchid

Just a little puzzled. What kind of material is this? I do a lot of my own handyman things and don't remember seeing or using anything like that. Do you have any other info thanks.

Nancie,

This is a synthetic rubber that is used to make an impermeable membrane in the bottom of shower stalls. It is sold at both Home Depot and Lowes in rolls about 4 or 5 feet across. Look in the plumbing department. You can just ask for as much as you need, 1 foot or 10 feet. It is a really thick and strong material you can trim with scissors, which unfortunately is a pretty ugly grey.

Liz

This is awesome well explained, I too don't want tape or glue, Now what will the SA's be thingking when they get dozens of requests for 1 foot shower liner in the next week lol

Thanks for taking the time to share it