Thread: The perfect excuse to go out dressed

Banned Read only

The perfect excuse to go out dressed

I had to laugh when I read that a top professional football (soccer) match was played in front of a crowd made up of entirely women and children in Turkey
    The game happened this week. Men were banned due to crowd trouble at a previous match. Apparently around 41,000 attended. http://bit.ly/pmr5cc

I wonder just how many men dressed as women to gain access to the game

For me a huge football fan if anything like this was to happen Here in England I'd have to go!

If like me you've never left the safety of your own home what would tempt you out of the closet?

And for the girls that do venture out what is a prefect excuse for you?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I don't need a "perfect excuse" to dress enfemme!! I do it because I love to!! And I have been going out in public for over 50 years!! For the past 6 years I have been going out in the public dressed totally enfemme, but wearing no wig and no makeup! In other words I am a man in feminine clothing!! My late wife used to do my makeup and fixing my wig!! I am not good at all doing those things, so don't bother! Don't have any problems either!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Natalie, sounds like a winner to me. You can always say, "well I just wanted to go to the game." LOL!

Go for it!
    "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

(I go dressed for TG meetings and been once 4 a movie.) Normally, i wouldn't watch football in fem mode, but if someone dares me and I have substantial gain... i will surely go for it.. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie D View Post
    ... If like me you've never left the safety of your own home what would tempt you out of the closet?
    If my wife said to me, "I think it's time we girls went shopping together."

I did go out one time with a lady friend, we were going to go to a drag show but after she saw me all dressed up she decided she didn't want other women to think she was a lesbian, so we didn't go. That was many years ago and since then i've never been fully "out" to anyone, except to you girls here in the forum.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Saw it on Sky Sports today,a cpl of guys were spotted in amongst the Female fans.The women were just as nuts as Turkey's male supporters,I think I would fit right in lol.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I am not a football or soccer fan so have no intention to go to a game dressed. I intend to go to a baseball game en femme. Now I have a good excuse, "It's a Turkish tradition."

my excuse is when i go to a bridel shop to try on wedding dresses.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I'd sure I new what "pervert" is in Turkish and be ready to run if I heard it! Lol.
    Last edited by Karren H; 09-22-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    My perfect excuse... "Its Tuesday" (or whatever day of the week it may be)