Thread: What to do

What to do

Ok, this is yet another woo is me crossdresser thread lol. So i don't go out dressed or anything like that, just behind closed doors.

So anyways, i am dying to wear my new target 4 inch heels somewhere other than the hotel. So i put on my D forms and heels in a bag. I decided on washing my car at 8 at night no one will be there. So there i am washing my car in heels and jeans (mens) and sweatshirt. Enjoying the clinkly clack and my boobs bouncing up and down.

The this guy walks buy and gives me a double look. So i was ok with that, then i started thinking i didn't want to be "that guy" and got really embarrassed. I am really feeling (and afraid) I am headed down a the pink brick road in a bad way. I just wish i could quit this stuff, but then i say I am not hurting anyone.

It seems all you veteran girls went through this, but i really don't want to through it or should I? Thanks for reading, for some reason not very many people respond to my posts, so feel free to post away.

Totally normal to feel this way when getting out for the first time, I have been out several times in varying degrees and believe me when I say that being embarrassed in the beginning is something most of us have experienced. I have been dressing with my s/o's blessing for over 2 years and I still get embarrassed sometimes even when were alone. This may be your time to ask yourself how far you want to go. Do you throw your shoulders back, hold your head high and say "DAMN THE MASSES!" , or keep to your closet?
    In the end remember there is no right or wrong answer, only what makes you happy
    Desa.
    [SIZE="1"]Quote of the week! "This badger on a stick stuff is going to have to stop! [/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66137661@N05/

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have tried to quit, but it only left me feeling depressed and incomplete. Like many others, I have purged all my clothes, only to be sorry later. I only dress in private, other than underdressing. Now that my wife knows about my dressing, I am able to satisfy my feminine desires more than I could in the past. I can now keep my toenails painted, wear panties 24/7, and I just love lounging around the house in flare leg yoga pants. I have learned to accept who I am, but every once in a while I wonder to myself "what the hell am I doing?" I need to be able to let the woman inside my head out once in a while. It relaxes me and makes me feel at ease. Wearing women's clothing just feels natural to me. My hobbies are very masculine (hunting, fishing, atv's, scuba, etc.) and I am only interested in women (one in particular...my wife of 27 years). I don't understand it, but it is something I need to do to feel complete.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Through the years I have promise myself to quit and purged many times. Even went several years once but the need to express the female side of me always comes back. Only now am I learning to accept myself for who I am. I have only lately been out in public and have learned as others here have that the majority of people are in their own little world and never notice others rarely say anything. At any rate the question is what is right for you and how much do you care what a stranger may think. I don't often care what others think but I must say there are moments I ask myself, do I really want to go through this. Fortunately that doesn't last long and the need to dress returns.

AnitaH

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Who do you dress to please? Yourself, or the public? I have been crossdressing for 70+ years, and I dress only to please myself. Granted, when my wife was still alive I dressed in a way that would also please her! She totally supported my CD'ing, so I naturally wanted to please her!!

The point is, you really should be dressing to please yourself!! What do you care what the public thinks about your clothes? For that matter, what makes you think that they do care?? Unless you dress in a real flamboyant way, most people won't even bother to look! I go out in public looking like the man that I am, but wearing feminine clothes, all the time! No one pays any attention to me!! Just get dressed and go out!! You will have fun!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Many of us want to get out, and maybe be seen, but not get too close at first. It can be exciting, but scary. Maybe the scary is what makes it exciting. Sometimes a little more exposure builds the confidence, and sometimes you just gotta get out there.

Thanks everyone, i really didn't want to be seen, and i was not in fem other that the heels (on the outside). I just wanted to hear my clickly clack of the heels and feel my boobs bounce around, is that to much for a girl to ask LOL! To make matters worse i have this strong urge to go my changing room in Boston, but it is so much money. I really don't want to go further, i feel like i just can't stop.

I thought about purging but looking at my 4 inch pumps i just can't do it. Its so hard to find good shoes and breast forms! Oh and a cute bra, panties, dress, cami, skirt, baby doll .... lol