Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would want?

Smile What would want?

Hypothetically speaking, Let's imagine that it was possible, You are told by your doctors that your body as been ravaged by disease, your only option is to transfer your brain into another body donated by some poor soul who was brain dead.

There are two donors a male 10 years old than you, or a female 20 years younger than you.

Whats your choice and why? and how would you live?

Would have been a harder choice if the female was 20 years older..... And the male was younger. They did this to Spock in a Star trek episode!

I'd choose YOUNGER no mater what the gender!! Because anyone can wear womens clothing but if I were younger I could play ice hockey longer! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    There are two donors a male 10 years old than you, or a female 20 years younger than you.

Whats your choice and why? and how would you live?
    usually these sorts of questions are supposed to be a tough decision between two equally either good or bad (relative terms, I know) situations however this is a no brainer. Would anyone here seriously want to be a MALE who is 10 years OLDER?????????????????
    I wouldn't want to be a male either way but to be 20 years younger would mean I get to have a girlhood!!!!! She/I would be 15 years old in my case, OH THE POSSIBILITIES. Wait, would I have to go to HS again? Can we say teachers pet! OH and can I have them take out my uterus while im at it, I already have enough kids thank you! leave the ovaries though, cheaper than HRT.

DAMN id be jail bait for 3 years...........that could be profitable ; )
    Last edited by Aprilrain; 09-23-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Read Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlen (?). It comes close to this suggested situation.
    joank
    Southern California

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Assuming that we are talking about the North American lifestyle, I would choose the 20 year younger female. I have experienced this life as a male, so now a could experience it the other way. If I turned out to be a butchy female, life might be easier than what I have experienced so far.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Female all the way! Then the brain would match 'her' body! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

There are so many other issues that come into play. How well the body was kept by the previous owner is the major one. What if the younger was severely obese to the point of health issues? What if the older one was in perfect condition and actually was closer to your health or better? Those are just the health issues, there could be sociological issues. What about both families? Her husband? His wife and grandchildren. You have the body are you going to bond to them? You think about your feelings but what about theirs?

In a perfect fantasy world though I would take the perfect 20 year younger female body. Then probably mess it up
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    since its hypothetical, I'll assume that its a totally fit, incredibly attractive, 20 something woman. I've already been a middle aged male, why would I ever want to do that again!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I would have to choose the female!! I have already been a male and 10 years older than me is way too old!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Hmm...starting over in a ten-year-old girl's body? I could think of worse...like being thrusted into a 40-year-old man's body.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

Given all aspects are equal then female. Hypothetically speaking of course

If life is a continuum then we all have been female in some past life. Through eons of time we have lived, experience life in as many way as there are living beings. Love and compassion - it's all you really need.

Surprise surprise, I'm going to have to say the female. I'd even do this without having my body ravaged by the disease, to have a genetic female body in mid 20's, yes please. The need for the op would be an easy way of sort of coming out to my siblings - I'm going to have to take this body but it's OK cause it will still be me inside. And then to take on the female role, perhaps to have kids, perhaps a hubby - hope he'd treat me well, no beating or cheating.

Would I end up with dementia and if so would it be like early onset - in a home in my 50's cause i'd really be in my 70's. Hmm perhaps not all quite so rosey. Despite this I'd do the switch in a flash given half the chance just to get mind and body to be more in harmony and i'd love to know what its like to have my own kids.

Given the advances in nanotechnology it shouldn't be too long before that sort of thing is possible. The main impediment to it is the fact that the spinal cord can't currently be reconnected, however nanotechnology would solve that.

And obviously I'd be a girl, however I'd rather not be an 8 year old girl =P

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I'm with Kim on this...I have already done the old guy scene.

And as a young woman I could get married and then divorce him and live off his money and not work. See how it feels to be my EX....HAHAHAHAHA.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Younger wins! And then the interesting fun of dealing with all the issues!

tina

Whilst 20 years younger sounds a more attractive proposition that would put me back to being a 14 year old hormonal teenager. Been there and done that, not keen on doing it again.
    I would in all probability say just let me go. We're all meant to die at some point and any condition that would leave you with such a drastic choice would say to me that this is my time.

Aspiring Member
    If I choose the younger woman how would I live? LOL Badly I am afraid.

Still, no doubt the female body but if the age difference was the other way, the younger male would win as long as my wife got the same deal. LOL But not the same sex as me but I don't know how she would feel about that.

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    Read Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlen (?). It comes close to this suggested situation.
    It was actually "I Will Fear No Evil"

In this particular scenario, The woman was killed in a car accident. She was actually the Secretary of the person who had the brain transplant.

The twist is that the woman's mind was still resident, and helped her "boss" in the transition.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

I would be a baby with those choices lol
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Silver Member
    "I'd choose YOUNGER no mater what the gender!! Because anyone can wear womens clothing but if I were younger I could play ice hockey longer! Lol."

I couldn't improve on this answer if I tried!

Lea

are you serious? be a 37 year old female or a 67 year old male? even if i never dressed in women's clothes it would not be hard choice to make. i would go with the 37 yo female hands down, who wouldn't?
    man, i feel like a woman

Hmmm... I like the choice of being a 28 year old female!

AS much as i'd like the idea of being a younger girl, being a 3 month old baby isn't too appealing so id have to go with male 10 years older

God.. blekh.. putting my brain inside another "MALE" body.. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's disgusting!

I would actually choose to die than be in another OLDER man's body...

The 20 years younger female choice is a no brainer... are you kidding me? :P

Quote Originally Posted by joank View Post
    I believe you're thinking of "I Will Fear No Evil" by Robert Heinlein.