Thread: Tweets from Cher Bono re: her transgendered son Chaz

Tweets from Cher Bono re: her transgendered son Chaz

On Sept 5, Cher make the following two tweets:

I Love Bing a WOMAN!make up Painting my toenails,Perfume,my long hair,dressing up,Jewelry, FISHNETS! if I woke up tomm as a man I would b

I couldn't live!As a culture we don't understand transgender,BUT,Imagine u wake tomm a different SEX! Try & FEEL it ! leave MY CHILD Alone !
    Cher, you pretty much summed it up for most of us on this forum. Makeup, long hair, dressing up, jewelry! Thats what we love about it too.

And I wish all the best for your son Chaz. It would be great if he could join us on this forum.

XOXOXOXO

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    I don't know who she is but yes.
    Chaz is the child of sonny and cher. Born female she is a MtoF transsexual.
    I am listening to a podcast of her interview with Bill Handel KFI. She says she has not done the bottom surgery because it is expensive and extremely dangerous. Perfectly understandable. Turns out he wrote a book about his transition from womanhood to manhood.

You can find it on the KFI640 website.
    Last edited by vetobob9; 09-23-2011 at 06:30 PM.

Silver Member
    No. Born female, HE (not she), is a a FtoM (not MtoF) transman.

S