Thread: My first visit to Sephora

Talking My first visit to Sephora

While going to the mall today to pick up my daughters jeans from Aeropostale, i decided to get up the nerve to go into Sephora. i was dressed in dress slacks and a button down long sleeve shirt and a sporrs coat but went over to the makeup area anyways, when i saw a SA heading my way i just froze as ive never been that scared!

as it turned out Sam was Awesome asking me questions like if i wear makeup daily. i told her no as I suck at putting it on. she sat me down and spent what turned out to be 45 instructing me on how to apply foundation and eye makeup properly. by the time she finished there were 10 people watching!!!!!

i was so nervous/excited i forgot to take a picture of myself! it did cost me 100 bucks in makeup but what a great day!

I enjoyed my first visit to Merle Norman just this week!

I had a very similar experience this week too! Went to the Merle Norman store in one of the local malls seeking advice on make up application. The SA was also the owner of this and the Merle Norman in my home city, and was FABULOUS in helping me with everything from technique to short cuts, what to be careful of, and how to touch-up! She then introduced me to one of her other clerks and invited me to come by anytime I need help with touch ups, or if I need help at Halloween! The make up is a little costly, but not only do I believe in it's quality, I'm also glad to support those businesses that are good to ALL of their customers!