Thread: scared --itless

scared --itless

hi ladys. i have a peoble i want to come out so bad that i cant take it . but my wife is so oldfashened and dont want me to even talk about putting girls clothes on. i have come to think that iam curse and cant br happy with myself or her because i cant realy be me . i dont have any good reason why iam what iam. i crave to go to church in fem mod go out to the male walk the streets and gust be me. i pray to god please let me change to the women i should have been or end it all now. srry foe the downer byekathyw

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Hi Kathyw

what you are going through is nothing uncommon and it really isnt your wife's fault.
    Crossdressing is not the norm and it is kind-of weird, so we need to be aware of who we are and what we do and that it is not acceptable to many.
    Its hard when the person you are closest to does not understand or even want to understand, but then we are all human!
    If its somehting you jsut need to find your own private time to do, then maby its soemthing you just have to plan. You might even need to tell her what you planning - even if she does not agree - but the last think you need is for here to suspect something worse.

so, please dont do something without thinking it through. Just joining this site is alrady part of comming out and letting your feeling wander and your thoughts be free.
    Cross dressing is great but it can also be a curse.

good luck
    Sammy

Platinum Member
    Hi Kathy, There are some wifes that will never accept and others that totaly accept.
    It's the luck of the draw.

Orchid

Hi Kathy. If I may ask, how old are you? What you are feeling is, like Sammy said, nothing uncommon. At times it makes you feel like you are going to burst. But if advice is what you seek, I'd tell you to try and slow down a bit. Your wife, you say, is old fashioned. So is mine. These things take time, and she may never really be okay with it. But crossdressing or having the desire to do so is a lousy reason to allow a perfectly good marriage to get into trouble. She needs space between your relationship and your crossdressing, and you should endeavor to give it to her. As for your desires to go out and walk around the mall, what will you achieve by doing so? Sure, it's fun, but at what cost to you? In time, you may be able to do these things, but for now, I'd advise you to take things slowly and make the most of what time you have to pursue your desires.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Aspiring Member
    Hi Kathy, I am going thru this phase right now too. I want to go 24/7 and my SO says that I am making a mistake (of course she is against it). She says it won't help me with my other problems and would just add to my misery, as well as creating some for my family members. I pray that the I find my way thru all this. I want it but can't step forward in comming out. So yes, I know how you are feeling.
    Diane Elizabeth

I don't know your age, but sometimes you have to hook up with the young kids and have some fun. There are many ways to include CDing in your life...halloween, costume party, play, charity and they have no long term impact on anything except to show you know how to have fun.
    Chickie

dont be sad.. everything is percepetion.. it can get better in a n instanst