Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sisters

Sisters

Wondering how many of you had an older sister or two who perhaps inspired you back in the day to jump the gender fence, for that's my story. Mine were a few years older and both were and are to-die-for gorgeous. Watching them get all dolled-up for a date drove me nuts, though so silently and unseen, with baby-brother-me far in the distant background. Without a clue, both created such a heavenly atmosphere of glamour, I just had to follow. Having their things to explore when alone, I can't even begin to tell how wonderful that was!

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

When I was four, my older sister would dress me up! After a couple of years she quit! But I could not quit!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I am the eldest of two sons, but if I was in your situation with two gorgeous older sisters I really believe things would have been different for me ... especially if they were ok with humoring (or even encouraging) their baby brother.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

i ha an older sister that was a beauty queen. She didn't dress me up but i'd wear her things. Don't know if I wanted to be her or not but, that is when I started dressing.
    Yes, I do like to dress

Yes i have 2 older sisters. They used to dress me up when I was little, I protested but loved it! Later when they were at collage I was in HS and that was when I really started to dress up on my own with their clothes.

I have 3 sisters, the youngest one just turned 18...one is a year older than me, the other one is a year younger than me.... I get along great with them but to be honest I've never been too close to any of them, I just wanted to be different ...my oldest always used to be very tomboyish the one that is year younger is very pettite. Sometimes I look on the different looks they use to get some inspiration

the happy camper
    I have four sisters, and I am the only boy. It was definitely an influence, all that estrogen in the atmosphere. The first time I ever did a full dress up, it was my older sister who talked me into going in drag for Halloween.

Silver Member
    I had an older cousin (about 4 years older), who I just absolutely worshiped. She would come to visit during the summers. I really looked up to her. I thought she was SO sophisticated. She was very pretty. I watched her one afternoon when she wore her FIRST pair of heels. I was so jealous, but I was much too young. She was kind and very nice and I'm sure she was a good influence on me.

Stephie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have a sister who is 2 years older than me!! My first start in crossdressing was with her panties. I think my grandma may have dressed me in one of my sisters dresses many time when we were playing. That was to protect my own clothes. Grandma had many girls clothes, but I was the only boy!! Lucky me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I grew up as the baby of my family with three older sisters and I definitely took notice. My deviant behavior of wearing my sisters stuff made me shiver with delight yet on the inside I felt wrong in a right kind of way. I have always played the straight guy while worshipping my corsets and panties knowing that I am full well a female on the inside. My feelings started around puberty and I thought it was strictly sexual but over the years it has more than dominated my thought. I freely gravitate towards anything feminine or of the opposite sex. Sometimes I think spending all of that time in the womb after three females had some strange effect on me...it did.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    My two older sisters and I didn't really get along to well...but i had a younger sister who helped me by playing dress up..etc.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I have 5 older sisters. The two older sisters were 18 and 16 when I was born and I really don't remember the younger of the two as she moved out at 18. The other three sisters were between me (I'm the youngest boy of 5 boys) and next older boy (10 years difference, then 12, 19 & 21 years between me and the other boys).
    Those three sisters used to dress me up as I was a living doll to them and they had a lot of fun (so did I), but they stopped after my mother told them to knock it off. Later on I borrowed two of taller sistes clothes as they were the same height as me at the time. Three sisters are 70" tall and the other two are 64" tall.
    The middle sister is the one that had the biggest influence on me. She was 5"10" and very independent and could've been a model. There were several occasions where she yelled at me to give her back her boots that I was wearing. She lives in TX now and only really get to see her every five years or so. I miss her being around.

I often wish I'd have had an elder sister.... but maybe that's just a common fantasy? Unfortunately, I'm the elder of two brothers.

Yes I had three older sisters -- all pretty and I got to watch them dress and played dress up from time to time when I was very young, say 3-5 yrs old. I barrower thier panties once in a while - I loved being around them and thier friends - always had a thing for fuzzy sweaters and silky things................Debra

It wasn't a conscious decision on her part. I was simply envious of her. She was pretty, I wasn't. She was smart, had close friends, I didn't. Because of a minor physical deformity, I always felt my parents kept her 'out front and center' and hid me in the background. She was the honor student, I was barely average. And of course she was older, and as she out grew her clothes and they went into the attic for storage, they became my access to dressing up; as a young teen with feminine features (didn't reach puberty until late teens), with my long hair, I could 'probably' have passed; even dressed as a boy, I occasionally got the 'excuse me miss' remark (wow what a good/confusing feeling back then).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not an older sister, but a neighbor girl who was my age. I always envied the pretty dresses she would wear for Easter and other holidays. I did wish that I had had an older sister who's things I could borrow but that wasn't the case.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My sister was a few years older and a total tomboy, I used to sneak into her closet to try on her clothes and I'll bet I wore her dresses and skirts more than she did!

Platinum Member
    I was the oldest of four a sister a brother and another sister No help there.

Orchid

My sister is 4 years older then me. She was pretty, folks said she looked like Natalie Wood. She went off to college, and left atleast half of her clothes at the house. When I had the house to myself it was delightful. I still remember some of her dresses, slips etc.

I have one older sister that was into glamour most of her life. She was an influence since childhood.

Donna, my sister thought she was Natalie Wood when she had a mental episode. But she didn't look anything like N. Wood.

I just wish I had my sister back. She was a year and a half older than I was and just a terrific person. A gem. I lost her to cancer in 2004. She was so absolutely non judgemental and understanding.

I really miss her..........................

Aspiring Member
    I have always thought, dressing in female clothes was triggered at a very early age by our parents relationship with females they have as children or know, such as a friend or neighbor. I suspect we witnessed them receiving praise that made us wish we were them to get the same praise.

It could be a perfect storm type situation that may have happened just once or often. Maybe we were just punished for doing something wrong then while still upset see a female get praised for her looks or something she has done.

Another source is some female being very kind to us again maybe after being punished for wrong doing by maybe our father.

Either way, I believe we want to get that same praise so at an early age and dressing like a girl seemed a logical answer.

Kitty
    Last edited by Kittyagain; 09-26-2011 at 06:49 AM.

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynRenee View Post
    I just wish I had my sister back. She was a year and a half older than I was and just a terrific person. A gem. I lost her to cancer in 2004. She was so absolutely non judgemental and understanding.

I really miss her..........................
    Sorry to hear that, Caitlyn.

My older sis called me earlier today to say that she's waiting on a call from her doctor to get the results from an antigen test she had done. There's a cyst on one of her ovaries, and they don't know yet whether it's cancer or not. Regardless of the test result, they're going to take it out. I'm really worried about her. She never did call me back today. I got caught up with family stuff, and didn't think to call her until now.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006
    Wondering how many of you had an older sister or two who perhaps inspired you back in the day to jump the gender fence, for that's my story. Mine were a few years older and both were and are to-die-for gorgeous. Watching them get all dolled-up for a date drove me nuts, though so silently and unseen, with baby-brother-me far in the distant background. Without a clue, both created such a heavenly atmosphere of glamour, I just had to follow. Having their things to explore when alone, I can't even begin to tell how wonderful that was!
    [SIZE="2"]I have two sisters, 10 and 11 years older than me, and when I was growing up there was very little close interaction, especially in regards to gender. They did not entertain the idea of dressing up their little brother (something I am disappointed about to this day), nor did they leave things lying around, encouraging me to experiment with “wrongness.” No, they treated me much like adults treat a child, doing all they could to bolster my boyishness – the family needed a boy, so my sisters never considered the idea of making me into a girl. As such, there was nothing to explore, or think about, and I had to gradually, painfully, work it all out for myself over time...

My oldest sister, who I still live with, introduced me to all sorts of ideas that come under the heading “alternative,” and, being an expert seamstress, she would make me a dress NOW, but not when I was a boy. It the atmosphere of the family, and the time (and circumstances) we were living in, I don’t think such delicious concepts “crossed” her mind – my sisters were very self-centered, having very little time for their brother, and this led to my loneliness and subsequent isolation within the family. My other sister is not a sensual being at all; in fact the idea of a boy dressing as a girl is way beyond her limited (conservative) comprehension...
    [/SIZE]

I had a older sister, and brother, my sister was a lot older than me, but when she was in high school, she belonged to an organization that had many formals events, and mom was pretty good with a sewing machine, and it seemed like she was always making by sister a new formal. Back then hoop skirts, crinoline full slips and loads of tulle. Great girdles, and long line bra's, even little white gloves, and great heels. The formals came in all those pretty colors, and all that satin, how could I not want to get my hands on them. She was small enough, and I was tall and lanky enough for my age, so when I had the house to myself, you know I had to try them on! What came first, sisters formals, or moms underwear, I'm not sure anymore, I don't know if I got in to there stuff because I was tempted by them, or if I was tempted by them because of what I am. Which came first, the chicken or the egg, you know what I mean.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.