Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ever wonder why a disproportinate number of trans girls are lesbian?

Banned Read only
    Melody,

yes it appears you and I have much in common. :O)

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Moore View Post
    Wow Julie we do have a lot in common really. I too was born intersex and raised as a male.

If I am to be really honest I to also admit I have always had an attraction for men, but there was a couple
    of things that stood in my way with that. First of all because I had the body of a male it just never felt right
    to even think about anything with a male. I had one experience with a male in my early 20s I did really enjoy
    because I didn't think of myself as a male in that situation - it was the first time I really accepted myself as
    being a female sexuality.

The issue that held me back the most was trust I was sexually abused my a male cousin, violently abused by
    my own father & also raped as a teenager. Also having grown up as a male means I am even more aware of
    what guys are really like. So it has been really hard for me to develop trust in men. I am yet to find a guy that
    really understands the meaning of love and commitment and thinks about a lot more than just his tiny penis.
    And I am not attracted to guys who are dirty and smelly and unkempt in their appearance or carrying any sort
    of emotional baggage or chip on their shoulder about women from past relationships. So that makes hard to find
    a good man nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Hi!!

I've tasted enough men to know what I don't like and to find out what most men are like.

Yes I consider myself bisexual but lean much more towards women.

I'm intersexed and raised as a male. I've always been attracted to men but since experiencing the reality of most mens emotionally unavailable mindset I have based my own personal conclusion that most men that I have seen,dealt with, worked with and slept with are pigs.
    Sex with them is just fine just don't expect anything beyond sex and you'll be just fine.
    Use them and toss them aside.
    Jaded? Yes. Disillusioned? Yes. Am I a realist? Yes that's why I'm in a relationship with a woman based on mutual love, respect and dignity.
    Are there good men out there? I'm sure there are but I'm not self abasing enough to attempt to beat those astronomical odds.
    Your mileage with men may vary but I sincerely doubt it.

If that doesn't clarify then I don't know what would. :O)

Julia
    Thanks, that makes sense.