Thread: Too Supportive?

Too Supportive?

Is there such a thing with SO? I am having concerns now. After a couple months of talking about my true desires to not only dress femme, but be femme from time to time she told me she was fine with all of it. about a month ago we started doing all of this. I dressed up and enjoyed myself in femme for a night or two and then back to my norm for a while. well, i have been dressed for a full week now and much more in depth into it than ever before. I asked her last night if she was ready to give it a break and she replied, i will let you know when i am tired of it. I am little concerned, but happy to be "stuck" in femme for now. maybe i just need to sleep, sorry to ramble on.

I don't think she is "too supportive" but just needs to know how you feel.

It's something where you may want to be a guy who occasionally lives as a woman, as opposed to a guy living as a woman while occasionally being a guy, but she doesn't truly understand the "ebbs and flows" of the urges.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I think you have the best of both worlds! Just don't over do it where she learns to dispise it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Maybe she enjoys you being en femme. There may be subtle differences in your attitudes and demeanor that you are not aware of that she enjoys. I know that when my SO dresses she is happier and calmer then when she is not. Maybe she loves you and just wants you to be happy. The opposite end of the spectrum could be she's hoping if she gives you all the "candy" you want you may get sick of it. Open, honest discussion is the only way to find out.
    Peace, Love, and Lip Gloss

You are a very lucky girl. My wife is very supportive but we are still doing baby steps. You are very lucky. Lola
    Lola M.

Kathy, I think you are pretty close on the first part, there are many changes in my personality when dressed. I feel like i am much more affectionate also, however it seems she has a hard time being affectionate back. I am hoping this is just something that will take time.

I think she may be "testing the waters". Just remember to keep those lines of communication open and in great repair, and all should work out O.K.

So you think!! She really has an ulterior motive!! To make you so sick of crossdressing that you quit! Lol. Like when your dad caught you smoking and made you smoke the whole pack!! Then again maybe she want to turn you into her fem sex slave?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    From your post, it suggest to me, you are really wanting to take a break yourself.

Kitty

Karren, The the thought of her turning me into her femme sex slave has crossed my mind. She does love having sex (her pushing anyways) when I am in femme. I hope that isn't her intention. Great fantasy, but dont think the reality would be so good.
    And Kitty, I am not really ready for a break, but am just being considerate of her needs and not trying to stay femme too long.

You've been dressed for a "full week"? 24 hours a day? No going to work or other activities? Or are you going out dressed as well?

I say take what you can get when you can get it. And if she's having sex with you while you are dressed and enjoying it, so much the better. Is she taking the "male" role or is this a "lesbian" thing?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    It seems to me that the question has been asked of your tires wife and answered. So stop over analyzing and enjoy life.

Hey Sookie
    To me it sounds more like a 'loosing control' issue then anything else. Check your state of mind between getting home and dressing maybe you just need a little more time. Going from boy mind to girl is tough and it could be you just need a little more time to finish your day, emotionally speaking. The other stuff - sounds like a lot of fun to me..

Silver Member
    I find this thread to be odd. 22 posts and now forced to dress???

Sara,
    sometimes things happen. My wife wasn't too dis-similar. I told her while we were dating about my liking to dress as a girl. Her only comment was "so long as I didn't want to BE a girl" she was fine. That was until she figured out that I was more attentive, "soft", and communicative almost to "chatty" level when dressed. I was also (according to her) much better in and around the bedroom when dressed. What I didn't catch on to until later was she was horny as heck 24/7...and she figured out that when I dressed I was not only more fun to be with but better at "IT" but also wanting "IT" more so she set out to keep me dressed (and ultimately feminine) as much as possible. Hence for the first two years of our marriage if I wasn't at work or we weren't with family I was full time Jennifer - girly Jennifer. She styled my hair, did my nails, makeup, lightly shaped my eyebrows, and at her request hair-free from the eyes down. She was the one who pushed the idea of me taking hormones and spoke with the Dr finding the med study (long story if you don't know it). She loved the subsequent almost 5 years of me living as a woman and the attention I gave her and her "needs" (and yes I enjoyed it too). She was the one who got deep into bondage. Yes I went along with it and most of the time was the sub but I didn't mind...well...most of the time. That I finally had to curb but its another story.

But to get back to the OP, some women just enjoy us (and sometimes prefer us) as girls - with something extra

Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer in CO View Post
    Sara,
    sometimes things happen. My wife wasn't too dis-similar. I told her while we were dating about my liking to dress as a girl. Her only comment was "so long as I didn't want to BE a girl" she was fine. That was until she figured out that I was more attentive, "soft", and communicative almost to "chatty" level when dressed. I was also (according to her) much better in and around the bedroom when dressed. What I didn't catch on to until later was she was horny as heck 24/7...and she figured out that when I dressed I was not only more fun to be with but better at "IT" but also wanting "IT" more so she set out to keep me dressed (and ultimately feminine) as much as possible. Hence for the first two years of our marriage if I wasn't at work or we weren't with family I was full time Jennifer - girly Jennifer. She styled my hair, did my nails, makeup, lightly shaped my eyebrows, and at her request hair-free from the eyes down. She was the one who pushed the idea of me taking hormones and spoke with the Dr finding the med study (long story if you don't know it). She loved the subsequent almost 5 years of me living as a woman and the attention I gave her and her "needs" (and yes I enjoyed it too). She was the one who got deep into bondage. Yes I went along with it and most of the time was the sub but I didn't mind...well...most of the time. That I finally had to curb but its another story.

But to get back to the OP, some women just enjoy us (and sometimes prefer us) as girls - with something extra

Jenn
    Wow Jenn....what a wonderful story...You lucky girl....Just WOW! Thanks Jackie
    Jackie

First off I want to thank everyone for their helpful input. I was just struggling with some thoughts last night that didn't even belong in my femme persona. I am feeling much better today, both because of myself getting my mind right and some thinking about what you all offered. I have found this group very helpful in the struggles of exploring off my new self.
    as for sarah, I'm sorry if you think I am odd and don't have a thousand post. My adventure started long before I found this group, and um not being forced, just encouraged.

Aspiring Member
    Sookie, we have all been there. The light of day helps sometimes. Your story is very close to mine just a few years back. The passion we show to our SOs while dressed is truly one of the great benefits that they enjoy and want.

Kitty

Platinum Member
    Hi Sookie, Does she have a sister???

Orchid

i couldnt think of a better situation than you have sookie,i would give anything for that. maybe with just a bit mor domination.but i know that can never happen for me.i have to wonder though,is a situation like yours maybe 1 in 10 million?

Yes this can happen as i well know but i am not sure if " Too Supportive " is the right word to use , maybe something like over enthusiastic would be more like it, her need to please you go`s a bit faster than the pace at which you want to go .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Sorry orchid, no sisters.