Thread: Around the house chores

Around the house chores

So, here i was feeling super cute, but had nothing to do. So then I thought I would hand was all my panties. Never thought cleaning could be so much fun in my heels, forms and cami.

I am always trying to figure out something to do dressed around the house. What do you girls love to do?

Silver Member
    I agree doing things like folding clothes filing and paying bills and dishes is certainly better when dressed. If you vacuum be careful no one walks in unnoticed with the noise. I have a difficult time doing manly chores while dressed. I feel disjointed.

i agree. When i dress around the house i dont want to just be un-productive, so i feel hey why dont i do some cleaning and such, the wife loves it
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

I do everything a genuine housewife ( June Cleaver type) would do, be it in a dress and heels or jeans, flats and a cami.

Hi.

Overalls works for me inside the house or out side, no time for heels not here, boots more like, & a pinny. tools as well not your most femm girl here , just a working Faru. here = woman

...noeleena...

Watch Soaps and eat bon-bons mostly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When we clean I always wear heels and dress it just makes me feel much better besides I look better.

Live! I find everything I do around the house is more enjoyable to do while I'm 'dressed'! When I'm done with cleaning, I relax while I'm redoing my nails! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I love to do anything....laundry, folding, cleaning. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, I'm enjoying being me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !