Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boobs in the freezer

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar

Boobs in the freezer

[SIZE="4"]So in keeping with the present multiple threads on boobs, I thought I'd add a few thoughts of my own.

It's been hot here lately, and I've been getting dressed and going out a lot. Getting dressed and putting on my makeup in front of a box fan has been the only way I could get out the door without perspiration stains under my arms!

I started to miss the old days of water balloon boobs. When it was hot I used cold water and when it was cold I used hot water. So I tried putting my breast forms in the freezer for an hour just to see what would happen. They got cold! And, oh how nice they felt. They stayed cool long enough for me to finish getting ready and get into my car and get the air conditioning going. Glad they didn't freeze.
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I enjoy the feeling as my forms warm up-but not that much!

Wow, Lynn Marie. You're brave. I would have thought that the freezer would have made the boob material (silicon?; whatever?) stiff and might have split the outer layer. Apparently, that's not the case.

I like the idea and may try it. I think I'll be a little more conservative, though, and place them in the refrigerator, rather than the freezer. And, in keeping with my humorous vein, I might arrange them on a bed of lettuce in case someone discovers them there.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

Platinum Member
    Lynn, Could it be said that you were driving with your HIGH BEAMS on???

If needed I put my forms in the sink with warm or cold water for a little while.

Orchid

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    Eek! Sounds risky! I am too afraid of ruining my forms to take any risks with them. I'm even afraid to put Hollister's on them. Guess I have good reason to be, though, since they were nigh $600.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    just don`t forget they`re in there....might throw `em on the grill mistaking them for chicken breasts...
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    just don`t forget they`re in there....might throw `em on the grill mistaking them for chicken breasts...
    Some of the chicken breast I've ate lately have been tasteing like ahh, well just for get it! That's a another story!
    I like the idea! If I can remember next summer, I'll have to try it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

LMAO all I can see is someone helping me prepare a roast and putting the forms in the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    LMAO all I can see is someone helping me prepare a roast and putting the forms in the oven.
    These images in my head are making me cringe.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori B View Post
    I bet if you told someone it was just two stacks of whipped potatoes with mushrooms on their plates, they'd never notice.

Guess I am safe. I love chicken, and have no forms. LOL.

Egads, no! Just putting on my forms when they're at room temperature can make me shiver for a couple of minutes. I'm really uncomfortable while they're warming up.

Maybe I should nuke 'em in the microwave for a couple of minutes before I put them on. Sure would be a mess if I left them there too long, though.

- Diane

Gold Member
    I have been known to have to fight off the sweat while getting ready (hot irons and blow dryers don't help!). But I can't imagine having something freezing cold held against my chest. Yikes!

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Yikes is right! I like my forms to be warm even in hot weather. I keep my forms under my extra pillow on top of the waterbed mattress where is a balmy 90 degrees in the summer and warmer in cold weather.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I guess I am really lucky. With natural 40 B's, I have no need of forms and certainly do not need to heat or cool my breasts!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I just love the feel of cuddling my nice warm soft body temperature breast forms under my nightgown when I wake up in the morning. I just don't want to get out of bed.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

so thats how gg.S get their nipples hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Black View Post
    so thats how gg.S get their nipples hard?
    I always found it interesting that cold will make nipples erect, yet do the opposite for a penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maxine View Post
    I am too afraid of ruining my forms to take any risks with them.
    Oh stop Maxine, you won't do it cos you know they'd never fit in there! LOL

jenn

Quote Originally Posted by jennCD View Post
    Oh stop Maxine, you won't do it cos you know they'd never fit in there! LOL

jenn
    I dunno...I could invest in a walk-in freezer. ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maxine View Post
    I always found it interesting that cold will make nipples erect, yet do the opposite for a penis.
    "Shrinkage" ?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    too long in a freezer might make you frigid.

Tell me, as a closet dresser, if I put my forms in the freezer, and I claim them to be Chicken Breast?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Beware!

Don't leave them in the freezer fot too long. I left mine in a interior locker in our motorhome (RV) for a week or so when visiting family. Overnight temperatures regularly dropped to -10C and the next time I went to put them on there was seepage from the seams. Had to get a new pair!
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Is this what is known as a chest freezer?? the mind boggles LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do