Thread: New Version of Standards of Care

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Be free - overcome fear!
    That is just priceless Gretchen, you can't provide a solid argument about the SoC because you have never even
    read them, now you were caught out in a total contradiction so you resort to personal attacks - just priceless

We are not discussing if being a tranny, or a non-op or pre-op here is the right or wrong thing. I have said
    many times I want my SRS to make me feel complete. So how about you just get over yourself and either
    contribute something positive or constructive about the SoC to the discussion or just move on eh?
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 10-09-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are - it defines who you are"
    "
    Don't be so Serious, if you can't laugh at yourself, call me....... I'll laugh at you!"
    "
    Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves, because you are a reflection of what they want to be"
    "The most happiest people in this world don't need the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"'

Find me on Facebook