Thread: Fun evening in drab

One of those midwest corn growing states, not Iowa.

Fun evening in drab

So, after I got off work last night I met my wonderful wife at Meijer to go grocery shopping. The evening went uneventful, but after we finished grocery shopping we took a walk through the womens clothing section. It was wonderful! We looked at tops, bottoms, pants, dresses and jewelry. It felt so nice walking with my wife being our normal selves looking at clothes. While looking at panty hose I asked her if she was due for more hose and she told me not to worry and that we would both get some new ones soon. We even went through the shoe section and I measured my feet (I wear an 11 in womens). We also discovered that Meijers carries a pretty good supply of my shoe size! I just felt like sharing my experience on how wonderful my life is.

Aspiring Member
    Cindy you are so right. Shopping with the wife is truly one of sharing. It seems mundane to those out side girls like us but to us it is shear joy.

Kitty

I hate you Shopping in actual stores that carry your size.

No, really, it sounds like you had a great time. My wife and I also shop for panties and hose together.
    [SIZE="2"]
    I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.
    Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    John 13:34
    [/SIZE]
    Find me: Google+

Platinum Member
    Hi Cindy, That's a great story you have a wonderful wife..

Orchid

A beautiful short story about love! How sweet! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: