Thread: ahhh...fall...

a bit nutty

ahhh...fall...

La-la-la-lala...Ahhh....Fall. Perhaps the best time of the year. The lingering smell of decomposing leaves, the cool air, the bright orange and red colours of the trees, the cries of the squadrons of Canadian Geese as they leave to pester someone further South. Most importantly, Fall brings the opportunity to wear a jacket and pants. Fall is the beginning of the underdressing season!

Happily working away with my bikini panties and nylon clad legs under my ratty old jeans. I reach down to pick up something and.....r-r-r-r-r-i-i-i-i-i-p! The knee tears open on my left leg. AAAAGH! D@##IT! Why did I wear these jeans! I knew they were a little thread bare...I quickly made my way to the bathroom unnoticed and removed my nylons before anyone sees them. Has anyone had such a wardrobe malfunction? Were you caught?

Ginger

I love underdressing season also. I love to show stocking clad ankles when out and about. I also wear an ankle bracelet so I know I must have been seen , not caught, by lots of people. It's such a thrill knowing i'm seen.
    "Evon"

The only thing that fall means to me is get out the wax and the epilator and I can stop trying to pass as a male in shorts... One of those concessions that keeps peace in the household.... I underdress to some extent all year round and have been wearing my corset now 20 hours a day... 5-6 days a week for over a year.... Maybe close to two.... The results are even impressing me...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Living in Texas I live for the Fall! There is no way I can dress in 100 degree weather in hose and long sleeves (body shape requirement) so I am forced to take a painful break during the summer. I am giddy with excitement about the cooler weather!

Aspiring Member
    I thought the thread was going to be about breaking out all the cool weather clothes. The sweaters, the long wool skirts, the long sleeve blouses. It is like going shopping but it is free.

Kitty

One great thing about fall is I can spend a whole day shopping without my makeup dripping off my face! That's why I just got back from town! Oh yes! It was nice to be out all day! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

no malfunctions yet but can attest to loving fall clothing for underdressing opportunities it creates> as for getting caught had to worry a bit tonight as I had to meet the SO for a kids function after work and didn't have time or desire to remove tight wast cincher girdle and panties I was using to practice my tucking with ahead of time and was a bit nervous she might reach over and touch my mid section! got a way with it though.

I too love fall( and geese in our lake). It's that time of year where one gets a chance to wear things that send a message to the brain that soon the winter clothes will be coming out of storage. I just bought a new pair of purple shrug boots two days ago, and checked my supply of leggings and dress pants, hung up my fall jackets and folded my sweaters. Put away my white skirts, white capri's, and white shoes 'til spring arrives again. Said goodbye to most of my camisoles and short skirts until me meet again. The best part of it all is finding those fall clothes that still have tags on them from last spring or fall that just never got worn for whatever reason. It's like a shopping spree!

I love the fashion spotting, and getting inspiration for fall wear. Knee length wool skirts, patterned hose and leggings, pretty boots and heels! AND the abilityto shave my legs and underdress in complete comfort. My waist cinched and tan Bershire stockings are keeping my freshly shaved legs cozy warm right now! Love the surreptitious stroke of my nylon clad calf in meetings.

Karen,
    sorry for this silly question but does wearing a corsett regularly really shape the figure?

As for fall, yes it's the time for wearing pantyhose of all kinds again, great.
    I am more of a CROSSDREAMER than anything else.

In the South where I live, most people wear shorts all Summer, so the idea of underdressing with pantyhose or thigh highs is not possible. Now that cooler weather is here, I am really excited to feel the slinkiness of my hoseiry under my pants or jeans! Wow!

Stephania
    I too look forward to the cooler weather. I get to wear the pretty nylon camisoles and tap panties that are to hot to wear in the summer.