Thread: Out and About

Out and About

Well, this morning I got underdressed, put the rest of my needs in a couple bags, and hit the road. I stopped in a mostly vacant parking lot and changed, put on a little foundation and lipstick, then headed downtown.

First stop, a park. I stayed away from people and took a few photos. Then I went downtown along the river where there are sidewalks and benches. Lots of tourists as well as locals jogging and walking. I stopped at a few different points, got out, took photos and walked around. An older couple was walking towards me and the woman said "good morning". I smiled and replied in my best female mumbling voice "thank you".

As the morning progressed, it began to get too warm for the jeans and I decided to go back home. Went back to the park and changed into my "boy" clothes and cleaned the makeup off.

What a rush. I'm going to do it in a skirt next time!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, Let me be the first tell you how great that you look the jeans and heels work great together.

Orchid
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-28-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Aspiring Member
    And you looked great Linda.

Kitty

Lookin' Good!
    Get out and enjoy being you!
    You already said it was a "Rush"
    How did it make you feel?

Dami

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    .......you look great! Fantastic feeling isn`t it
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Linda. Amazing feeling isnt it, one definately not to be missed i'd say and you look fantastic. I've driven about during the day dressed en femme but havent had the nerve to walk about still dressed and always use the quiet car park to dress in drab before the walkabout so exactly the oposite of you. One of these days thoug I will probably manage to get enough courage to do the walkabout dressed. My major concerns are my height 6'3" / 190cm and weight 196 lb / 89 Kg give or take so blending in might be a bit of a problem.

Take good care

Anne-Marie

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Linda, as others have said, you look great in your pictures. The heels and jeans do make a nice outfit!! You will appreciate going out dressed in a skirt. Then you will really be hooked into going out. Walking around in public wearing a skirt is a great turnon!!

I think I was 16 years old the first time I did that. That was 63 years ago!! Yes, I am 79 and have crossdressed most of the time since I was 6! I did take some time out when in the military and also after our second child was born, because I thought it best for the family. I started dressing again because my dear wife begged me to!! She missed Stephanie in her life!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Congratulations Linda Allen. I went out and about in the daytime for the first time not long ago. No one made any trouble for me and I survived. But what a rush, a dream come true. It'll likely be a little easier next time. Enjoy yourself

AnitaH

Platinum Member
    All I can do is echo. Congratulations and many many more such outings to come!

Thanks. You are all very kind.

I'm planning on maybe tomorrow morning going out again. If not, early next week. In a skirt this time. I might park in the business district and walk like I'm going somewhere. Or in the shopping district and window shop.

I just feel obvious taking pictures of myself if people are around. Pictures are the best memories.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Linda, you look awesome! If this is the result of a quick change in the car, I can only imagine how fantastic you must look when you have more accommodating circumstances.

Like you, I feel odd taking photos of myself when there are others around. This may be another way to tackle that. Since you've been walking in an area where there are tourists around, let them think you're just one more tourist who wants a keepsake photo (after all, it's true). If there's some notable tourist site you can include in the background, all the more convincing. Most other people will be thrilled to take your tourist photo for you. And, afterward, they will be smiling warmly as they walk away because they did a favor for someone.

If you approached me looking that good and indicated that you wanted me to take your photo, I'd be right on it. And, if you smiled at me while asking, I'd melt.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

Update:

I woke up early this morning and told myself this was the day. As on the other day, I got ready and underdressed, but changed in a nearby parking lot.

I set out a couple bottles of water but I forgot them so first task was to get some water. First shopping center, aha!, there's a machine. I got my purse, got out of the car and walked over to the machine like I was born in a skirt and heels. Tried to put my money in it, but the machine wouldn't take it.

Up the road to another shopping center but there was a crowd of unsavory people hanging around the machine. I was driving by the outlet mall and I saw a drink machine so I pulled in, got my purse and walked over to it. There was a sign taped to it "out of order"!

Back in the truck and drove around the mall and saw another drink machine. This one works so back in the truck and headed downtown to the riverfront park. There were several buses unloading tour groups and people all over the place so I chickened out. I did drive to the business section, parked, and got out and walked around the block. That was a rush in my skirt, panty hose, and heels.

Emblodened by this walk, I drove back to the outlet mall, parked, and walked around looking in the windows. It was just opening so it wasn't crowded. That was a rush!

I got back in the truck and stopped a couple more places to get some photos but it was starting to get hot and I felt out of place dressed up when everyone else was wearing shorts and sandals so I changed back into boy mode and headed home.
    Last edited by linda allen; 09-30-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Hi Linda

Just jumped in here from Loretta’s thread on constructive criticism. So I hope you will appreciate my critique. I love your top. Every thing works really well from your waist up. In the first pics the taper from your hips to your legs is a little too sudden. It works much better with the skirt. The lack of heavy make up appears pretty natural to me. It suits the mood of your outfit. Your sunglasses work really well. I use that trick a lot when I'm out driving. Love your bag lovely colour and the similar shade really hits it off with your top.

Hugs Jane

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Hi Linda

Just jumped in here from Loretta’s thread on constructive criticism. So I hope you will appreciate my critique. I love your top. Every thing works really well from your waist up. In the first pics the taper from your hips to your legs is a little too sudden. It works much better with the skirt. The lack of heavy make up appears pretty natural to me. It suits the mood of your outfit. Your sunglasses work really well. I use that trick a lot when I'm out driving. Love your bag lovely colour and the similar shade really hits it off with your top.

Hugs Jane

Well thanks. The pads are just foam cut from a mattress topper, not real pads. Something I just threw together. I need to work on them or get something better. Those are my girl "guy" jeans, ones I wear in guy mode without the pads. They stretch. The foam pads might look less obvious if I had a larger pair. Even with the pads, my butt and hips aren't big enough for my shoulders (and boobs).

And the sunglasses - I need glasses to see so those are sunglasses that fit over regular glasses. I'm not ready for plucking eyebrows, eye makeup, etc.

I'm learning.