Thread: CDing and UFC/NFL

CDing and UFC/NFL

Today I was watching UFC reruns while cross dressed. My wife was teasing me and does so when I watch football or UFC when I am cross dressed. She gets a big laugh when I cd and watch supposed masculine shows on TV. I guess I see the irony in it too.

But, I began to wonder how many others experience similar things. Anyone?

Nah... I've found out that I really don't need to especially if I'm watching the LFL. Lingerie Football League!

www.lflus.com
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

What, she never saw "Quarterback Princess" with Helen Hunt? Honestly, some gals have no sensa humor.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Absolutely - I love ambiguous confusion and the more I can apply to myself the better. Granted you do need a healthy sense of humour however to make it through those days

Aspiring Member
    Football is a way of life here in the South for both men and women so dressing while watching football is kind of natural. Just wear something that doesn't show beer stains.

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nah... I've found out that I really don't need to especially if I'm watching the LFL. Lingerie Football League!

www.lflus.com
    I'm still laughing!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Previously GraceAnne
    That doesn't seem odd to me. I watch football. Love it. I don't miss a game. (if I can help it) I would watch football over most anything else and go into withdrawal when the season is over.

Follow your dream.
    I'm a big fan of boxing, MMA and rugby. And if you look at the live audience at those events, there are actually lots of GGs. Sure the majority are male but girls do enjoy contact sports too.

Plus it turns out that Oscar De la Hoya, one of the best fighters of this generation, finally admitted that the infamous lingerie and high heel pics are legit and not photo shopped.

Not a fan of UFC/MMA but I have attended all of the big 5 major sports (MLB,NFL,NBA,NHL & MLS) while dresses en femme and had no issues or problems.

While I certainly can't do it crossdressed, I've studied martial arts forever. It's and odd dicotomy but its all part of who I am. However random bruises or scrapes or a swollen lip are not flattering.