Thread: Chest Revision Done :-)

Chest Revision Done :-)

Hya Peeps well Ive had my chest revision and from what I can see it looks good :-) xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Gold Member
    Great news Felix. Glad to hear everything is progressing well.

Good news Felix
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Way to go Felix. Were you keeping quiet about this, or was I missing some of your posts? Are you now done with corrective surgeries, or are there more to come? I hope you are recovering well and thanks for sharing another one of those seemingly never ending milestones.

Congratulations!!! You rock!!!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Awwww thanx everyone :-)

Hya Allie no ya didnt miss anything I think I just did this last minute instead of before hand. This should have been the last of my surgeries if the erectile device had worked out in July but I got a massive infection post op with it and a haematoma so they had to remove it. Ill be having another go in December hopefully :-) As far as my chest goes my surgeon may do a nipple shave but that might be in the future say next year if he decides to do it :-)

Felix :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Felix, thanks for the details. I remember your problems with the penile implant. Now, like I suggested to Daniel recently after his surgery, how about a smile from a handsome and cool guy? I can see it hiding just behind that serious male stare. As always hugs and kisses from this east side of the other pond.

Good to hear things are progessing nicely, Felix.

Congratulations, Felix.

Thanx everyone for all ya support it means a lot I go for my stitches out tomorrow so Ill get a proper look at it

Felix xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Glad to hear the revision went well, fingers crossed it stays that way and you have no more surgery-related dramas!
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Thanx Dan

I had my dressings removed today alls gone well and theres just a bit of creasing which will go over time Mr Kneeshaw has done exactly what he said and sculpted my chest he's amazing and I would recommend him to anyone He's reduced my areola to 1.5 cms but they may go to 2 when they relax but that's the normal size he said He wants to see me in six months and he said he cant see that he will need to do anything else but he will see. He said I wont need a nipple reduction as they are fine and has shown me how to reduce them a little just by putting tape over them for the next three months which I have to do with the areola to protect the scars and stop them spreading. He said if Im going out I can take them off though but to put them back on when I'm home.

Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Thanks for the details Felix. It is interesting for me to learn what it all takes for someone to be themselves, emotionally, mentally and physically. Keep the posts coming and good luck.

Thanx Allie :-) Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Felix, I've been absent from this side for a while but I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you. You're an incredible guy, thank you for sharing everything with us.

Should I ever find myself near you or you near me I'd be honored to raise a pint or two with you.

Be well and may life continue to bring you happiness, fulfillment, and much joy
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Hya Pam and thanx for all your support where have you been hope ya ok :-) xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations. )

Thanx hun hope ya keeping well xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I am so glad that it worked out
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Thanx Kathryn xx :-) Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I have been reading your posts for a long time too. I am happy for you and wish you much success in December.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Hya Traci and thanx so much it means a lot I hope you found them useful? Thanx for your support and well wishes for December too hopefully I'll hear soon about a date for it xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!