Thread: Truck Driving Crossdressers

Truck Driving Crossdressers

Okay my sisters of the road, I thought you might like to know that one of you has been photographed while doing a check on your trailer, and those photographs are being circulated via email. How do I know this? Well, I work as a dispatcher and they came in an email with the subject "Are you guys looking for new drivers"? and those pictures were the only thing in the body of the email. I also found out what a bunch of close minded idiots I work with so the odds of me EVER coming out at work thanks to their ignorant comments regarding the photographs. Although, all the women did like her shoes.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I got out of truck-driving 17 years ago. loved the job but too many pressures today and not enough fun. Never would have come out about my crossdressing to any co-worker that I had.

AnitaH

I have a grandfather, uncle, (both retired), and cousin that drive truck, and AFIK none of them were CD. However, they all complain about the regulations and eventually the word "f@g" will come out of their mouths about men they didn't understand. Makes me sad to know even in my own family I cannot be myself.
    “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

Been an owner operator for 35 years. There is no chance I would ever come out to anyone in this industry. Besides, it serves absolutely no purpose. I would be happy to converse with other truckers who are on this site. I do know several CD's who are truckers I have met in the TG world, not in the trucking world.
    Karen Francis

Long time ago, I drove reefers for one of the major haulers. Realized real quick I just wasn't talented enough to run double (or more) books. Not that we were openly encouraged to do so, but there just never seemed to be enough time to get from one place to another and keep legal. I've heard that this company is known for dogging the drivers in this regard. After about 5 years, I pulled the plug and once again had a revelation. I am NOT a fan of sweatshops on wheels.

I will NEVER bad mouth a driver, or the industry as a whole, and those rigs are absolutely AWESOME! Let's just say, that if you eat it, wear it, drive it, sleep on it, etc, etc, no matter what it is, it was at one time or another, on a truck. Some driver put his life on the line to get it to you.

To all sisters of the road, keep dressing and (yeah, even you GGs), God Bless you and yours.

Y'know, there is a heck of a country and western song somewhere in this thread...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Before we go burning all truckers at the stake, I know at least one that's pretty good in his acceptance. My Step Dad, a guy that is in no way the type of person to be accepting, can now speak to me face to face without getting angry over it. He also allows me to enter his house with whatever clothes on that I want to wear, as long as I'm not wearing something that's showing something that should be covered. Being as they're getting a divorce, he really doesn't have to do that, and my mother does not approve of me in any way.

He's been willing to look past the material, and get to know who I am.

He's been driving for 27 years.

I also know an auto mechanic that falls on the side of a guy that you might describe as a redneck, or backwoods. He's also been accepting. It turns out that some of these people know all too well what it means to be the target of discrimination based on looks. Once you get to know some of these people, you learn that there's a big distinction between being country, and redneck. So don't assume things about a guy that drives a truck, or turns a wrench, or has a skoal ring on his jeans. He might know exactly what you've gone through, or he could have a son or daughter going through the same thing.

Caitlyn, yes the trucking industry is crazy. I know a driver that got clocked doing 96 mph. He got out of it because the judge didn't believe the truck could go that fast. How he got it to go 96 mph when it's governed at 72, remains a mystery.
    Last edited by Kaitlyn26; 09-30-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

I am a driver. I drive regionally.

My nails are always painted a very light sheer pink with a gloss overcoat. I have not experienced any discrimination nor question about it.

Dressing is not something I can do while driving. It is not practical. Putting coveralls or a chem suit over a skirt just doesn't work. Heels won't work either.

So, this means that while I am at work, I am there to work. When it is time to play....
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Well anyone been around here very long knows not all truckers are Macho rednecks, there is a bunch of them out there wearing lace panties. I spent almost 30 years as a bedbug hauler, and have met a lot of truckers that are less than "macho". Like most of the world, it's a trade filled with all types of people, that went into it for all types of reasons, freedom to be out there where you don't have to answer to others all the time is one of the advantages of it. you spend a lot of time in towns where no one knows you, it does have advantages. I used to love lay overs, waiting for a load, it meant having time to myself. Kaitlyn, it's not that hard to over ride a governor, then go back to the shop and report it's broke. I've known a driver or two that has done it. I never had that problem, we didn't use them, my boss loved that we would rush, he didn't pay the fines.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I have some drivers that wish we were back on the paper logs, but nowadays it's all computerized and I think that many of my drivers resent that because now they cannot "cook the books" and make more/longer runs. Although some of them have realized that they can make the same as before, if not more just by following the rules the computer FORCES them to follow. All our drivers are on electronic logs now so tracking them is easier that's for sure. My concern and the reason for this post was that if in fact it is one of my sisters from this site I wanted you to be aware of the situation. The company name is on the trailer in the pictures, but I was not going to post it here unless everyone is OKAY with me doing so. Maybe that might make it easier for those of you that are currently driving to know whether or not it is you in the pictures.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

When I was driving over the road I would only dress at night in my bunk although there were a few times when I dared to drive while dressed at night also. I even stopped at a Rest area in Minnesota on I-90 and went into the Ladies restroom at night dressed, I was scared to death someone would see me, no wig or makeup just Bra, Panties, Blouse and Skirt. There is one thing I will say about this, peer pressure has a lot to do with the way people think about us. If you see a bunch of guys and you are dressed, we are Queer, Gay or weird, but if you seen these same guys one on one most would not even say anything and most probable would talk to you like nothing was different, or out of place as long as no one could see them or you. I do believe that many Males have dressed up in female clothing at least once in their life, but most would never admit to it. My very first encounter with dressing was playing with my sisters when I was very young. We played dress up and they put a Polyester dress on me, I might have been around 6 or 7, long before I ever dressed by myself.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Well... if the truck was Big & Yellow with Black Racing Stripes, a lot of Windows & Red Flashing Lights on the front and rear, it might have been me..
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn26 View Post
    I also know an auto mechanic that falls on the side of a guy that you might describe as a redneck, or backwoods. He's also been accepting.
    This brings back the memory from my childhood. The first person I ever heard of who was an open CDer lived in a rural western town near where my parents and I lived. This was in the early '60s. Everybody knew about her, but nobody bothered her because she was the only good Diesel Mechanic in 150 miles! People can be *very* tolerant if it is in their enlightened self interest to be so.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I personally know several CD/TG Ladies who are over the road drivers from the Ky/Ind. area. Valerie may be the lady whose pics you saw, sh has D cup breast implants.

Been a driver 19 years, I have driven almost as much dressed as in drab. I love the road, it gives me more than freedom than just being away from a boss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Back when I was driving I did upon occasion drive at night dressed. I remember one night I heard someone on the CB saying I bet he has on pantyhose to. (I did)
    They must have seen the dress as I drove under a street light.

I normally kept some of my pretty Clothes hanging in the Cab behind my drab clothes. I tried not to leave them in the Cab When the truck Was In the yard but 1 Know there were times the mechanic moved the truck. If they ever saw no one said anything.

AnitaH

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Y'know, there is a heck of a country and western song somewhere in this thread...
    You just knew there had to be one. Put this in your browser.

Weird Al's truck drivin' song

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbShbj4AkE&feature=related"

Leave it to Weird Al! I will say that is some of the most atrocious animation I've ever seen but that isn't Al's fault.
    Eryn

Oh great, a new faction. The 'trucked' and the 'untrucked' <g> Couldn't help myself .

I have never driven a big truck, but I used to deliver lease cars all over the country.
    I have always liked to listen & talk on a CB Radio when I travel.
    You can't talk about songs like that without mentioning a few classics.

Dale Watson - Truckin' Queen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4WfZpAxag

Rod Hart - CB Savage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3SWTuY3FY

Anyone else ever listen to the CB Radio and hear that guy that is always whispering......."I Ain't got no panties on!" ?

I was in a CB Shop in Breezewood PA, getting a new radio peaked and tuned and a truck driver came in, from the waist up he appeared like most any other truck driver you see, except for his short shirt, super tight low rise jeans and the red heels he was wearing, I knew he wasn't the no panty whisperer because he was sporting a whale tail.

C.W. Mcall wrote a truckers classic called Convoy. It was also made into a pretty good movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnWSgiCfb8
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."

I used to drive a Truck, there was this one song, the first time I heard it, when it got to the end of the song, I had to pull off the Highway as fast as I could, because I was laughing so hard, I was in tears.

All I can say is, " Been There, Done That"... Make sure you listen to the whole song

Give Me Forty Acres by Dave Dudley
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    I used to drive a Truck, there was this one song, the first time I heard it, when it got to the end of the song, I had to pull off the Highway as fast as I could, because I was laughing so hard, I was in tears.

All I can say is, " Been There, Done That"... Make sure you listen to the whole song

Give Me Forty Acres by Dave Dudley
    That song is very funny. Reminds of the time that my step dad got pissed off and backed his truck down a half mile dirt road at about 25 mph. The owner of the road gave him permission to haul a big honking bulldozer, or something or other, on the road, he got halfway there, and the guy told him, "Not the truck! Just the 'dozer. You're gonna tear the road apart with that thing!" He did not say "give me 40 acres, and I'll turn this thing around." Truck drivers are a talented group of people, no doubt.