Thread: Dating ggs as Sarah

Dating ggs as Sarah

Hey girls,i may be in the pink fog. but i am currently going through a devorse and unexpectly I have rediscovered my fem self. I would like to my next relationship to know and love Sarah. has anyone dated in fem? and how do you find accepting ggs. on a lighter side. would it make me a lesbian.thanks hugs Sarah

hiya s,

Well, first you have to get one of the tickets from the number machine at the front of the line. Then go to the end of the line and wait until your number is called. The line is currently about 13 miles long, so you might want to pack a sack lunch.

Based upon my observations, it appears that there are about 2 ggs of that type for every 2000 Cd'ers.

I am just kidd'n you!

...there might be 3...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sarah378619 View Post
    Hey girls,i may be in the pink fog. but i am currently going through a devorse and unexpectly I have rediscovered my fem self. I would like to my next relationship to know and love Sarah. has anyone dated in fem? and how do you find accepting ggs. on a lighter side. would it make me a lesbian.thanks hugs Sarah
    I've had several girl friends who knew me as Debbie, and considered it a wonderful part of me. A few actually PREFERRED Debbie to Rex. Nearly all of them considered themselves bisexual, and for them, they loved the sensuality of being with a woman, but they still liked certain aspects of sex with men. Debbie gave them the best of both worlds. I did have a 3-way where one girl was a lesbian, and we set ground-rules at the beginning that let her feel safe playing with both of us as a lesbian, with no expectation of having to deal with "male parts" directly.

As for meeting women who would want to date you, there are several options. One option is to just come out. Go to dances, parties, and clubs where women dance together, and start dancing by yourself. Soon a group of women will invite you to dance with them, and later one or two may let you know they are interested in getting to know you better. Other girls you meet might be able to introduce you to women they know are bi.

I put pictures of Debbie on my Match.com profile, and even though about 900 women viewed my profile and moved on, 6 were interested enough to set up dates with me, and I had a wonderful time with each of them. One was such a good match that I married her. We've been together for 7 years and still love each other very much. She even helps me pick out clothes for Debbie, and we sometimes go on dates where she dresses like a boy and I dress like a girl.

The key to successful online dating is to be so honest that you will drive most of your prospects away. Being totally honest may cost you some prospects, but you only need to find one, that's really awesome, and you've made it worth the effort.

Things that don't work: Keeping pictures with you and showing them to women you find attractive.

This is also a good time to do subtle girl things. Get your ears pierced, a good manicure with some light frost polish or gel, and a nice hairstyle. All of these will make you more attractive to a bisexual woman, and let them know that you are comfortable with your masculinity (not threatened) and femininity.

This is also good time to get into a fitness program that is popular with women. Lately, Zumba classes have gotten very hot. Aerobics, Jazzercize, or even ballet or modern dance classes are all great ways to not only lose weight, but also to sculpt your body into a more feminine shape, and train muscles to move more gracefully. You need to be friendly but not like you are obviously there to pick someone up. Listen to how the women compliment each other, and start looking for compliments that are appropriate. Complimenting a woman on her physical attributes that she has no control over (breasts, legs, butt) are offensive, because you aren't complimenting HER. On the other hand, if you look for things she has deliberately changed about herself, or deliberate choices, she will experience the compliment as a compliment of HER good taste and HER efforts.

Also, when you complement a woman, just give her the compliment, and let her experience feeling good about herself. Don't stink it up by asking for a phone number or date. If she's interested and you just give her a compliment as affirmation, and nothing else, some of the women you complement will invite you in, they may give you their number, ask you for yours, or just ask you to go to coffee with her and her friends.

On the flip side, only give complements you mean. And if someone who obviously dresses comfortably starts asking "where's my compliment", you want to ask why she wants a compiment from you? If she dresses for comfort, and doesn't seem to be looking for compliments in general, she might actually be interested in YOU.

And be aware that many bisexual women do their own versions of trans-gender. She may dress more casually, her clothes might be loose fitting, and she might be wearing comfortable shoes or keds. This is because she is NOT trying to attract masculine/macho men who want a feminine woman. If she likes you, she'll dress as hot as you like when you are together, but in public, she might dress more like a man.

And don't overlook women who are plus-size. Often, women who have strong sexual appetites and a wide range of tastes substitute food when they are frustrated. Better to have a size 14 who is healthy, happy, helpful, and horny (for you), than a size 5 who is anorexic, bolemic, vain, self-obsessed, and hates sex and considers a feminine man a "Rival". Also, be open to older women. They are more confident in their own identities, and less worried about what others think. Often they are more comfortable sexually as well.

Coming out in both subtle and overt ways can create extraordinary opportunities for extraordinary relationships. Of course, she understands that cross-dressing and being transgendered is your fantasy and need. She will very likely have some fantasies and needs of her own. If she's bisexual, she has certain tastes and special desires that can't be a man and others that can't be met by a woman. Being open to ALL of the options can make you a VERY desirable catch. She might want to tie you up, or have you tie her up, or use toys, or lots of oral. If you are up for her game, you may find that the third date involves a U-Haul trailer.

Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Focus on whether you are what she's looking for.

You should date girls as whoever your "main" self is. That means they should know the male you first unless you are TS and plan to live full-time.

The trick to finding accepting women is to accept that you're not "normal" and to look for girls who are also not "normal". The kink community is a great place for finding open-minded people.

Platinum Member
    In my recent experience I've been approached by several attractive women while dressed. I am not in the market, but appreciated the attention. In my relationship I first got to know her, then took a leap of faith and told her. Turned out she had enjoyed some bi experiences. So, we were a good match and ha e been for 12 years.

Eluuzion.. I LOVED your response..made me laugh. I'm one of the SELECT THREE! HA

B

Eluuzion, I think you are an optimist, I think two was the right number!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    I really wouldn't be so pessimistic. I can't believe that I'm all that exceptional...in any respect. and yet, in two marriages (first one ended due to other issues - my fault mostly) I've found women who accepted and even embraced this part of me. And like I said, just hanging en femme at a bar, I was approached by women I found to be bright, attractive and interested in me because I was a CDr.

I will just be me wich is being a girl too.

I love being a girly girl thanks for giving me some hope . I love being Sarah. going through a devorse I am just going to be me. the girl who wants to be a part of my life will like Sarah too. I am glad I have rediscovered a very special part of myself. hugs

if you date a gg when you are in female mode, let the gg be in male mode. so you can be the the female and she can be the male in the relationship, with both partners crossdressing.

I cannot vouch for the saftey of meetings from Craigslist or anywhere,,
    however there seem to be a pretty large following of couples seeking "T"s and a few others seeking tgirls [T's]
    Also there are T-girls posting for men or couples.

You may find that conversing with people for a while before actually meeting to be a plus, of course most people wish for some similar personalities before going forward.

If you do check out craigslist, look under these headings;
    personals, then;
    "misc romance"
    "casual encounters"

Under those,
    m4t [men for tran]
    mw4t [man & woman for tran]
    w4t [woman for tran]
    etc etc

http://craigslist.org/

As always, prepare and be aware.
    Hugs
    "

Quote Originally Posted by sarah378619 View Post
    Hey girls how do you find accepting ggs.
    I think you'll find them hanging out with the unicorns and fairies godmothers LOL. just kidding!

I do wonder why you're getting a divorce though?