Thread: wife's Friend moved in

Silver Member

wife's Friend moved in

My wife's best friend has moved in with us.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 12-31-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Wow that is so cool! "slumber party????" hee hee!

does your wife have a sister you can fix me up with? or maybe her friend is single.

man, i feel like a woman

I hate you. Wife that approves and then lets a friend move in that also knows ? Geez some people have all the luck. hehehe

Sounds like you are living every CD's dream my friend. Have fun.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Heather,
    I think that just allowing this to unfold in as casual a manner as you are is the best...if you approach it in such a non chalant manner and don't make it into a big deal...I think in the long run you will be even further entrusted by your wife and her friend and then will begin being truly accepted as just one of the girls.

As for wanting to wear your Lingerie and heels...tell your wife you want to have a girls night in one night with them...Movies pop corn, facials, make up tips, painting nails the whole works....then if she seems receptive you would most likely be alright to wear your lingerie.
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 10-03-2011 at 07:30 AM. Reason: checked it
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

That's so awesome!! God I hate you! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Heather, if I where you, I would sit real still, and not push for heels , or lingerie, or anything I didn't already have. As the canoer's always say, "Don't rock the boat", don't let anyone thing you are trying to take unfair advantage, and have them want to stop the fun and games, because girl, you have it all, even if you can't wear everything you might like to wear. Lingerie, might just seem to sexual with another women in the house, and it could cause insecurites to arise, why risk it.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Heather,
    Make sure you give your wife a BIGGGG HUG. Sounds like your house will has become the new sorority house on campus and your the new girl in the house.
    Enjoy,
    Rachael

SOme of my wife's friends know i dress but we have never had any stay with us. I wish I had the guts to dress when they are there but havent yet. SOme of seen a few of my outfits in the closet and tell me they are cute. Hopefully one night we can get together for a girls night. Most of them are supportive. A few do make jokes from time to time in good fun I hope. You are so lucky

So incredibly jealous!!!!
    --------

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I think the important piece in all of this is a constant communication with your wife. Keep her talking about the situation. Ask her how she sees it unfolding (whatever it may be at that moment). Ask her why this is fun for her. She may ask you things as well, and that's great. As has already been said, keep it low key and "ordinary" regardless of how extraordinary it may feel.

In summary, don't let yourself get lost in the "pink fog".

tina

Platinum Member
    What an intersting development! Its good that you adn your wife can help out a friend...I assume there's some kind of life changing event going on in her life.

Having a room mate may begin to cramp your family's lifestyle a bit - minor things like being able to dress up in lingerie for your wife is an example. It would be a good idea to find ways to stay out of each other's hair. And, you can always wear the sexy lingerie under those more conservative clothes....and your wife ad you can enjoy unwrapping later in the evening!

What Me Worry
    I hope you can have fun without undue stress on the two of you.
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

LUCKeeee girl. Can I come over? I'll bring my own pillow (giggles).

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's so awesome!! God I hate you! Lol.
    Me too; if I could only find that wishing star?????Rader

If you weren't so dang selfish! Perhaps I wouldn't be sitting here alone tonight! Hugs! Have fun!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I'm jealous and I'm not even married...............

Heather,

I am GREEN with envy. It is so nice to hear that you and wife have such a strong open minded relationship to include close friends. That is how all the world should see others.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Such an awesome post,your wife is a special woman,although my plans for a girly night with my wife and gg friends has been put on hold,i too am so lucky to be blessed with a special lady as my wife and accepting friends.I hope you have more great girlie times,and im sure everyone,like me would love to hear more

Sophie

You lucky dog Have fun for the rest of "us".

You are so lucky! I am green with envy!

I agree.......you.....are.......very.......lucky!!!